Spinoff: Imixers You Would Box Dung On Site

ank

blame or complain or badmouth ?

this thread is for that , so that i will be called by them soon.

N

nikkigiovanni

Sir Strum;3512118[B said:
]The fact that you are willing to box a woman on site is shamefu[/B]l. :mda:

That lets me know that you are not cunning enough to win against me. I would whip that ass with ease you fake israelite fool.
why you never say that to wahleed mahmood?

you afraid of him...but think you can bad up nick?

OverLord Strum

lil nugga i saw ur picture already, and i promise u that i will pumble you..

u not a street dude so just cut it out.. don't write a check ur ass can't cash
Fool from the looks of your faggot avatar with your boyfriend...you are small enough to fit into my focking pocket. I dont have to be a street dude to whoop your small ass.

Fock writing a check, Ill leave cash on your limp gay body to pay for the emergency room after im finished knocking your face off.

And the correct word is "pummel"....what the fock is "pumble"??? :rofl: :rofl: Focking moron.

OverLord Strum

why you never say that to wahleed mahmood?

you afraid of him...but think you can bad up nick?
Im not afraid of anybody. Anyone can get it in dis muhfuucka. :yu:

I have no issues or problems with Wahleed....Nick first stated he would box me...hence my response. Wahleed didnt say anything...so why bring him up? :confused :confused

Inquistive

Fool from the looks of your faggot avatar with your boyfriend...you are small enough to fit into my focking pocket. I dont have to be a street dude to whoop your small ass.

Fock writing a check, Ill leave cash on your limp gay body to pay for the emergency room after im finished knocking your face off.

And the correct word is "pummel"....what the fock is "pumble"??? :rofl: :rofl: Focking moron.
Yup, you're a softy.

vincyempress

UNBREAKABLE
Nick...if yuh see me inah NY TRY it...u just calling ppl name who does bad yuh up...lol
respect de swagga nah yute...bout bax me...steupes!

Last edited:

first of all im bigger than you, but that means very little. At the end of the day just know i can come to ur hood and slap u.

u can;t beat me just cut it out

you aren't so stupid to hit me.. cos i'd give you a block to meet me on.. and i bet you wouldnt do shit.. so don't even perpetrate..

i wouldnt waste my time to hit you.. it's not politically correct.. and the ASPCA would get me
yea sure whatever just don't let me see u in the streets

Nick...if yuh see me inah NY TRY it...u just calling ppl name who does bad yuh up...lol
respect de swagga nah yute...bout bax me...steupes!
yea sure...whatever..

u both female nothing much u can do but go to the police.. so just keep it moving