Spinoff: Imixers You Would Box Dung On Site

OverLord Strum

first of all im bigger than you, but that means very little. At the end of the day just know i can come to ur hood and slap u.

u can;t beat me just cut it out
Seriously folks...who puts a semi colon where an apostrophe is supposed to be. :rofl: :rofl:

You are dumb as fock and continually prove it...It would be laughably easy to beat you. Dont lemmie catch you on the corner in brooklyn shouting bible verses like the retarded israelite you are....cause it will not be pretty for you.

Seriously folks...who puts a semi colon where an apostrophe is supposed to be. :rofl: :rofl:

You are dumb as fock and continually prove it...It would be laughably easy to beat you. Dont lemmie catch you on the corner in brooklyn shouting bible verses like an the retarded israelite you are....cause it will not be pretty for you.
lol...so ur gunna be at the imix event..?

we should just link up and get it over with

Stagga_Dagga

Habitual Enabler
No one. I think theres something morally wrong with physical abuse on mentally challenged individuals. Besides, real man doh box people...

There are some people here I'd give one good chop cross they head with a rusty cutlass.

T

T-MAKAA

ok i will..

listen bonehead,, i know what u trying to do,,u going to run to richard to ban me.. lets not go there..

read the thread tittle an ull have the answer to ur question
Nah..maybe im juss trying to beg friend.

So you would box down ladyrasta if you see her?

Just lemmie know the next time you will be shouting scriptures on a corner....sounding like an illiterate sperm-for-brains moron. Allyuh israelite negroes need to cut that shiit out.

huh lol

whats ur fascination with israelite people..? u think im gunna jump u..?

come on lil man im going to be 1 on 1.... at the upcoming imix nyc event deal..?

OverLord Strum

huh lol

whats ur fascination with israelite people..? u think im gunna jump u..?

come on lil man im going to be 1 on 1.... at the upcoming imix nyc event deal..?
Its wuteva biitch negro. I hope you carry a health insurance card with you...because if not....the emergency room will deny you care afterwards.