Spinoff: Imixers You Would Box Dung On Site

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
yea sure whatever just don't let me see u in the streets

yea sure...whatever..

u both female nothing much u can do but go to the police.. so just keep it moving
no you name man.. and you want to box woman.. so i'll let you know where I am.. if you're that intent on doing something.. mout-a-massie!

ok this is my last post in this thread...

i already called out my list. if any of yall wanna take up my offer, ill be at the imix nyc dance.

and if i notice any of you guys, believe me i will bring i will rush u...

plain and simple.. lata

JAM CREW

Producer
SIMMER DOWN

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sVjK22l0zXU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sVjK22l0zXU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
ok this is my last post in this thread...

i already called out my list. if any of yall wanna take up my offer, ill be at the imix nyc dance.

and if i notice any of you guys, believe me i will bring i will rush u...

plain and simple.. lata
nah doh come in the mix party to do that... meet people on the corner.. no backup.. so when yu arse get beat yu can't say nobody gang up on you.. nick you are a fool.. pipe down.. lol

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Meh!

Shit aint crackin 'les addresses gettin posted.

:music On on to the next

Illuminati! lol

nah doh come in the mix party to do that... meet people on the corner.. no backup.. so when yu arse get beat yu can't say nobody gang up on you.. nick you are a fool.. pipe down.. lol
girl where do u live.... i bet u i cant drive to ur lock today and take a picture on ur block..

stop talking bs, and just say where u wanna link up..and im not joking with u, ill seriously make u respect me. u need ur lil mouth wash out

T

T-MAKAA

girl where do u live.... i bet u i cant drive to ur lock today and take a picture on ur block..

stop talking bs, and just say where u wanna link up..and im not joking with u, ill seriously make u respect me. u need ur lil mouth wash out
I'll take that offer. I live in the 90's.. specifically 95th between Avenue A & B.

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
The fact that you are willing to box a woman on site is shameful.
That lets me know that you are not cunning enough to win against me.
I would whip that ass with ease you fake israelite fool.
So yuh is a female now mek up ya mind naw.

direct_effect

Thoughts on this thread:

1) I wouldn't box down anyone. Yall really need lives if IMIX makes u want to fight people. Fucking loser asses.

2) Record the fighting that does happen and put it up on Youtube please.

3) I wish someone would box down Strum. He comes off as a real fucking antiman.

OverLord Strum

Thoughts on this thread:

1) I wouldn't box down anyone. Yall really need lives if IMIX makes u want to fight people. Fucking loser asses.

2) Record the fighting that does happen and put it up on Youtube please.

3) I wish someone would box down Strum. He comes off as a real fucking antiman.
If you or anybody else took this thread seriously...shame on you and your stupid focking pantyman retardness.

This place is becoming a haven for shiitheads and the like. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ Nick and your stupid ass for taking this serious.

The both of you can suck my bowling ball sized balls...biitch ass negroes.

direct_effect

If you or anybody else took this thread seriously...shame on you and your stupid focking pantyman retardness.

This place is becoming a haven for shiitheads and the like. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: @ Nick and your stupid ass for taking this serious.

The both of you can suck my bowling ball sized balls...biitch ass negroes.
Watch here. Don't ever address me again.