Spinoff:The Body & Face threads....

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
The girl DSP posted that lost the weight....

1) Are the intentions & attitudes of men really going change towards her now that she lost the weight?

2)Is here attitude & intentions towards men are going to change, or remain the same?

stet your opinion...:polling:

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
men will change... fits their category now probably

she may also change.. now men who were previously inaccessible to her due to weight constraints may actually give her a glance now, she might get a little gassed up and think life is a breeze now..

really depends on the individual mentality but u kno how that goes.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
men will change... fits their category now probably

she may also change.. now men who were previously inaccessible to her due to weight constraints may actually give her a glance now, she might get a little gassed up and think life is a breeze now..

really depends on the individual mentality but u kno how that goes.

I agree with the BOLD...she's probably a fat ch!ck scorned. She's probably grown more shallow, I mean her body is an investment so she expects to get the highest return. She probably really loves to hang with her fat ch1ck friends more than ever now....cuz, all the attention is now on her.

Buh, I also feel the intentions & attitudes of men will not change towards her. Maybe she'll be working with a better selection pool, but the results of the new relationships will be the same.

LIONESS onda RISE

The girl DSP posted that lost the weight....

1) Are the intentions & attitudes of men really going change towards her now that she lost the weight?

The men will change..of course! she will get more attention.2)Is here attitude & intentions towards men are going to change, or remain the same?

in most cases, i think a fat girl turn skinny still has a lot if issues to deal with. those old insecurities arent gone with the weight. (im sure they feel better about themselves) but the bad feelings dont go away....esp when it comes to men..being overlook, or even rejected. i can see a fat girl turning skinny staying grounded and having an attitude of "oh..he wouldnt talk to me while i was fat..so he can kick rocks now"..and i can also see her being irritated by how shallow ppl...not only men..but ppl in general are when it comes to weight. how men and women as well as complete strangers treat her differntly.stet your opinion...:polling:

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
in most cases, i think a fat girl turn skinny still has a lot if issues to deal with. those old insecurities arent gone with the weight. (im sure they feel better about themselves) but the bad feelings dont go away....esp when it comes to men..being overlook, or even rejected. i can see a fat girl turning skinny staying grounded and having an attitude of "oh..he wouldnt talk to me while i was fat..so he can kick rocks now"..and i can also see her being irritated by how shallow ppl...not only men..but ppl in general are when it comes to weight. how men and women as well as complete strangers treat her differntly

Not saying the BOLD is impossible....buh, rarely plays out that way. If they were really that grounded and okay with it. they probably would have remained as fat as they were, or just came down to a more healthier level. Not such a dramatic change. She would have stop when she reached this level.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Anybody, notice how longer the hair/weaves got with the transformation???

The "barbie" effect...:scratch

LOL...

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
i'm gonna say what motivated her in the first place to lose weight will shape her future POV. My guess from the pictures and the "never again" comment on the before and after, it was vanity which motivated her. Not that there is anything wrong with that but its a different emotional dynamic than say if you finally start to work on your body because you've had a health scare or are more focused on just being healthy for down the road.

She's young so I'd guess that wasnt the dominant thing in her mind - moreso about how she looks and perhaps lack of attention at a young age as compared to her peers. (she still may not of "hurted" for dates at the heavier weight, so idk)

So if you havent worked out your "demons" along the way as the weight has come off I've seen where it becomes this tug-o war inside with certain friends. They love the new found attention but are also scared/intimidated by it/annoyed that the world is more shallow/but love the new attention etc.....ends up being a vicious circle in their heads.

but for those who I've seen do it for "health" reasons more over than just "ugghh I need to lose weight", they adjust to the change in how the world reacts to them differently/better. They arent immuned to the vanity aspect of it - not at all - they just seem to process it better and it doesnt make them as scared about say gaining the weight back b/c they arent the "fat girl" anymore in their heads.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
it also depends on the attractiveness factor of the girl too.. if she was unattractive while fat, then nothing much will change cept now she just skinny with it. and men who tusty but wont go as far as a fat girl may prey on her now..