SPINOFF: Why YOU PEOPLE

sankofaa

dont like steak? Most west indians i've come across hate steak, i dont understand it. Yall gotta be the only people on eath that don't eat steak, or want it well done which ruins it. I had this fool tell me oxtail better than a ribeye :no2:

I live in cattle country and even though I dont eat a ton of meat, I could never imagine giving up beef. Nothing beats a good steak when u are in the mood for one.

SKBai1991

alot of people don't like the fact that you have to eat it medium/medium-rare to actually enjoy it, worldwide it isn't common to eat bloody meat. Plus, beef doesn't even taste like anything really.

I don't mind steak but I'd rather have goat, lamb or mutton tbh

i dont like the taste of beef...i prefer pork....
true, even though a good piece of steak once every 3 months does call me.

alot of people don't like the fact that you have to eat it medium/medium-rare to actually enjoy it, worldwide it isn't common to eat bloody meat. Plus, beef doesn't even taste like anything really.

I don't mind steak but I'd rather have goat, lamb or mutton tbh
:bad:

I've never been to a steakhouse.

Remember watching food paradise (travel channel) and they featured steak...OMG to watch ppl chop down on them things :feelsick

EDIT: Argentina, they live on beef. I had pieces of beef, but not a steak. After 2nd day...I tapped out.

lol yuh mad or wah? mutton a di bessssssss mi rather goat than pork fuh sure, hog dem nasty animal
yup I'm a looney because I can't. He'll eat up it, and I just frown. Even tried it again when he offered it to me, and nope couldn't do it.

Never had it.

In fact, never had beef other than accidental dropping in a burrito that I spit up. LOL.