SPINOFF: Why YOU PEOPLE

sankofaa

dont like steak? Most west indians i've come across hate steak, i dont understand it. Yall gotta be the only people on eath that don't eat steak, or want it well done which ruins it. I had this fool tell me oxtail better than a ribeye :no2:

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
I live in cattle country and even though I dont eat a ton of meat, I could never imagine giving up beef. Nothing beats a good steak when u are in the mood for one.

SKBai1991

alot of people don't like the fact that you have to eat it medium/medium-rare to actually enjoy it, worldwide it isn't common to eat bloody meat. Plus, beef doesn't even taste like anything really.

I don't mind steak but I'd rather have goat, lamb or mutton tbh

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
i dont like the taste of beef...i prefer pork....
true, even though a good piece of steak once every 3 months does call me.

alot of people don't like the fact that you have to eat it medium/medium-rare to actually enjoy it, worldwide it isn't common to eat bloody meat. Plus, beef doesn't even taste like anything really.

I don't mind steak but I'd rather have goat, lamb or mutton tbh
:bad:

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
I've never been to a steakhouse.

Remember watching food paradise (travel channel) and they featured steak...OMG to watch ppl chop down on them things :feelsick

EDIT: Argentina, they live on beef. I had pieces of beef, but not a steak. After 2nd day...I tapped out.

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
lol yuh mad or wah? mutton a di bessssssss mi rather goat than pork fuh sure, hog dem nasty animal
yup I'm a looney because I can't. He'll eat up it, and I just frown. Even tried it again when he offered it to me, and nope couldn't do it.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
Never had it.

In fact, never had beef other than accidental dropping in a burrito that I spit up. LOL.