SPINOFF: Why YOU PEOPLE

Corrupt file

the best steak i had was in florence, hands down the best!

peter luger in bk is pretty good as well.

i like steak tho, especially if its medium rare

Missmayling

dont like steak? Most west indians i've come across hate steak, i dont understand it. Yall gotta be the only people on eath that don't eat steak, or want it well done which ruins it. I had this fool tell me oxtail better than a ribeye :no2:
Most people around the world do not eat steak, because its the most expensive part of the cow. It use to be the rich man's meal, so many traditional beef dishes tend to use other parts of the cow.

sankofaa

nothing like a good steak, or lamb done right. Theres a spot in ny called keens, best steak/mutton chop in the world

oxtail and goat are GREAT but cmon now

sankofaa

Most people around the world do not eat steak, because its the most expensive part of the cow. It use to be the rich man's meal, so many traditional beef dishes tend to use other parts of the cow.
theres a difference between not being able to afford it and not liking it. Most people world wide love steak when exposed to it, it speaks to our primal nature...

Collie4Nyah

Ganjalero
nothing like a good steak, or lamb done right. Theres a spot in ny called keens, best steak/mutton chop in the world

Now Lamb, thats a diff story.
[Bubba from Forest Gump voice]
Lamp Chops
Rack of Lamb
Lamb Burgers
Lamb Kabob
Curry Lamb
Lamb Naan
Lamb Tacos
Lamb Stew....[/Bubba from Forest Gump voice]

dedetriniking

There is steak and then there is steak. It wasn't until a few years ago that I started paying attention to steak. I was still on the fence until I was introduced to filet mignon. Its the most expensive part of the animal and......well.....let's just say.....i'm now a believer.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
There is steak and then there is steak. It wasn't until a few years ago that I started paying attention to steak. I was still on the fence until I was introduced to filet mignon. Its the most expensive part of the animal and......well.....let's just say.....i'm now a believer.
glad someone else said it. :good:

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen

lamb is too oily...feels like i am just eating congealed grease

ahhhh filet mignon....gimme some filet mignon medium rare or medium....with a nice spicy merlot...and i am in heaven...that shit is JUICY....

my mom used to make London Broil almost every Sunday growing up, but it cannot compare to filet mignon

Missmayling

Was this in TNT??