St. Lucia Zouks Should change their name

Klang

Real Patriot
No one is going to look through the pages and pages of your ranting. But I am sure that you are very well aware of what I am talking about. You make yourself look very silly spewing all this venom towards St. Lucia. Seems almost like a bit of jealousy...
more empty talk? anyways maybe you can help out the lucians, post 5 zouk songs from lucia in creole and i will low them...

dollbabi

Earth Angel
more empty talk? anyways maybe you can help out the lucians, post 5 zouk songs from lucia in creole and i will low them...
More like the truth and you simply continue in denial. Why don't you post zouk songs from St. Lucia?

Klang

Real Patriot
More like the truth and you simply continue in denial. Why don't you post zouk songs from St. Lucia?
you are hilarious. i am the one living in denial but no lucian can post 5 zouk songs? abhalstix and socamature tried. at least i can post 5 zouk songs from my country though.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
you are hilarious. i am the one living in denial but no lucian can post 5 zouk songs? abhalstix and socamature tried. at least i can post 5 zouk songs from my country though.
Not sure why they need to post the song for you. If you are truly interested in learning about their culture, then you would make the effort...instead of continuously bashing.

Klang

Real Patriot
Not sure why they need to post the song for you. If you are truly interested in learning about their culture, then you would make the effort...instead of continuously bashing.
is it that hard to post 5 songs? bhalstix attempted... if somebody asked you to post your 5 favourite soca songs from trinidad would you do it? you are very good at wiggling yourself around situations. you must be a good at whining your waist...

SKBai1991

You are very ignorant of St.Lucia's culture and history Klang etc.. I particularly don't like the name Zouks as it very lame but I dont't see what the whoo haha is all about. After all the French influenced many islands throughout the Caribbean and we are talking about colonialism where identity was stripped off. We are hailing zouk so much when it was influenced also by slave masters who degraded us. As Caribbean people in the year 2013 we need to come better than that and display more unity as a race.ENOUGH OF THE IGNORANCE
alright now you just talking out your ass. Zouk is VERY African in origins...I dunno where you get that it was influenced by slave masters.

dollbabi

Earth Angel
is it that hard to post 5 songs? bhalstix did... if somebody asked you to post your 5 favourite soca songs from trinidad would you do it? you are very good at wiggling yourself around situations. you must be a good at whining your waist...
That's the whole point. Bhalistix already posted 5 songs, so what are u begging for? The only person whining here is YOU. Whining about the name of the team and going on and on about SLU...no one else. Wonder when ur just gonna get over it.

Klang

Real Patriot
That's the whole point. Bhalistix already posted 5 songs, so what are u begging for? The only person whining here is YOU. Whining about the name of the team and going on and on about SLU...no one else. Wonder when ur just gonna get over it.
bhalstix posted 5 zouk songs? my god you are lost. i will get over it when someone posts 5 legit zouk songs from that country in creole so far the zouks theme song is a soca song

lucianboi758

Seven.5.eight
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0IHplSGbIAE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/C4u5uR1e3ss" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

got the full song on my harddrive will upload it later
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/t69SOm78XPA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
</iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/V2RnmoS9mRQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8CVKe-pVBwU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fK9sQnpNL-E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Klang

Real Patriot
pa mal parle famn is zouk, i will give you that one...i have never heard of that gentleman though...will have to check if he is actually lucian lol....sac salop is a kassav song. ma celestine is straight cadencelypso...and them two last songs on the same riddim is soca. :kicks at paca fair bomb, try posting songs that you can be proud of... if you don't know what zouk sounds like i can show you..but in all honesty brejin you should not be struggling to post 5 songs...post your 5 best zouk songs from lucia in creole; i hope everybody sees my point in this thread

Castro

St. Lucia is more of a consumer of Zouk than a producer. There are Zouk songs from St. Lucia, many of which are not on Youtube. I know some of ya'll think if it's not on Youtube it doesn't exist.

While the St. Lucian Zouk songs are not as popular or groundbreaking as the well known Zouk. It is still a contribution to the genre.

As far as I know St. Lucians never claimed Zouk as their own. Your beef is with whoever named the team.

Out of all the teams in the CPL, St. Lucia has the most claim to the name Zouks. If we're going by the logic of you should only claim what you invented or is unique to your island, then Dominica cannot claim the name Zouks either.

Good thing in reality St. Lucians and Dominicans don't have this mentality. They actually get along quite well.

Klang

Real Patriot
St. Lucia is more of a consumer of Zouk than a producer. There are Zouk songs from St. Lucia, many of which are not on Youtube. I know some of ya'll think if it's not on Youtube it doesn't exist.

While the St. Lucian Zouk songs are not as popular or groundbreaking as the well known Zouk. It is still a contribution to the genre.

As far as I know St. Lucians never claimed Zouk as their own. Your beef is with whoever named the team.

Out of all the teams in the CPL, St. Lucia has the most claim to the name Zouks. If we're going by the logic of you should only claim what you invented or is unique to your island, then Dominica cannot claim the name Zouks either.

Good thing in reality St. Lucians and Dominicans don't have this mentality. They actually get along quite well.
more of the same empty talk...do you how and where zouk was created? if you did you would respect and realize dominica's role. and if they are not all on youtube that is not a big problem, there should still not be a problem to post just 5 zouk songs from your country...

dollbabi

Earth Angel
bhalstix posted 5 zouk songs? my god you are lost. i will get over it when someone posts 5 legit zouk songs from that country in creole so far the zouks theme song is a soca song
Are you on drugs? You stated in your post that Bhalstix posted 5 songs. Quit the nonsense.

dollbabi

Earth Angel

Sense.

humble1

You are a ST.LUCIAN and you don't know that? Read your history mate, don't be like the rest of them on here.