Steroids and you..

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
Have any of you ever taken steroids for any reason? We know the adverse effects of taking steroids for something like weightlifting or track where they would give an unfair advantage over the competition.. but what about in your personal life for personal weightlifting or whatever else.. what do you think could be the long term effects of introducing substances into your body?

Stagga_Dagga

Habitual Enabler
People take steroids for medical conditions everyday with and without adverse side effects. There are many different types of steroids, synthetic and natural. The big one is anabolic steroids. Justification or pros and cons for taking steroids really depends on the objective.

Should professional athletes/bodybuilders take anabolic steroids? No. But for the average joe whos just doing it for aesthetic reasons, who should pass judgement.

I've known individuals whove done it. Personally I try not to pass judgement but I can't see myself using that stuff.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
Yea, I am totally against professional athletes doing to get that unfair advantage.

But the person that does it for aesthetics, i wont judge them at all...

But this reminds me of them chicks who was lookin for Fowl Pills... Is it the same thing?

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Yea, I am totally against professional athletes doing to get that unfair advantage.

But the person that does it for aesthetics, i wont judge them at all...

But this reminds me of them chicks who was lookin for Fowl Pills... Is it the same thing?
didn't you say you were taking them?

are they for aesthetics? and why did you feel it was necessary?

Stagga_Dagga

Habitual Enabler
I believe those "fowl pills" are a variant of anabolic growth hormones. Theres so much sh!t out there its ridiculous.

Synthetic, lab grown hormones can really fvck up the body

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
back in the day i was bout to buy some muscle mass powder....

but i said ################ it
Some of those powders have stuff like Creatine in them... Creatine is not a steroid by it damn near does some of the stuff steroids do..

I was taking Nitro Tech last year but after i heard about the water retention and stuff like that Creatine does, i stopped... And i was not working out hard enough to be taking that stuff

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
I guess you have state wha type of steriods.

Since they are some to help you fight radiation treatment and such.

KindCare6

Hi of course !! Now I’m just taking anabolics for gaining muscle mass, and it’s very convenient, because now the drugs are not as harmful as they were years ago, and besides, I am constantly engaged in it, and I ordered them on this cool site https://anabolicmenu.ws/, there is also a great blog about raising testosterone and generally about health and sports.

georgio98

Anabolic steroids cause many different types of problems. Some of the common side effects are:

• acne
  • premature balding or hair loss
  • weight gain
  • mood swings
  • aggression
  • problems sleeping
  • high blood pressure
  • greater chance of injuring muscles and tendons
  • jaundice (yellowing of the skin); liver damage
  • stunted growth
  • increased risk of developing heart disease, blood clots, stroke, and some types of cancer

apolon887

I am 56 years old and my body looks like a bodybuilder. I attract the attention of women and I love it. I do not want to stop there and will improve my effect. I can share some useful tips with you. if you want to have a beautiful and athletic body, you should visit the gym at least 4 times a week and start taking steroids. read about it in more detail on steroidusa and do not waste your time. a beautiful body will make you happy