Straight people in gay clubs! Would you indulge?

Lucianite

Speak English, dummy. Hopefully Trump will make all you migrants take a literacy test and send you home in droves. Until then, stop taking your repressed feelings for men out on those of us who deplore idiocy and prejudice.
Sounds like you deplore yourself because u r the biggest idiot on here and prejudiced, all the crap u talk about African Americans

And what kind black man says stuff like " tribe" as an attempted insult or in a disparaging way

And your denial that swaggerific is a homo is laughable....

Troll on .. You just doing what trolls do...

robblaten

Sounds like you deplore yourself because u r the biggest idiot on here and prejudiced, all the crap u talk about African Americans

And what kind black man says stuff like " tribe" as an attempted insult or in a disparaging way

And your denial that swaggerific is a homo is laughable....

Troll on .. You just doing what trolls do...
Clearly you belong to the same tribe as that other specimen of subhumanity. Homophobic, irrational, backwardass and brimming with a sense of victimhood, while you spread ignorance about others.

You strike me as an ape. Go home.

robblaten

Plus. You fit right in with trump's basket of deplorables
Unlike you, I am not an economic migrant to the land of Trump and Hillary. I find the place to be a basketcase, in fact.

Instead of getting involved in their idiotic spectacles, why don't you go back to your home and make it something worth living in....or is that too crazy an idea to even countenance?

Lucianite

Clearly you belong to the same tribe as that other specimen of subhumanity. Homophobic, irrational, backwardass and brimming with a sense of victimhood, while you spread ignorance about others.

A jackass talking - exhibit above

Lucianite

Unlike you, I am not an economic migrant to the land of Trump and Hillary. I find the place to be a basketcase, in fact.

Instead of getting involved in their idiotic spectacles, why don't you go back to your home and make it something worth living in....or is that too crazy an idea to even countenance?
Exhibit # 2... Keep trolling aand braying

Trini Juan

par wid devil n lock hell

I know people in your country who law based
What firm you work for?
We can get all this sorted out rather quickly

Please don't take everyone on here as low class fronting niggs

Trini Juan

To be specific I don't talk to most on here
They low classed people who love to giggle n lol
Everything is a joke

Yet if u can affect policy in your country
And are so hateful
Means a whole lot

These trashy people u look down on won't understand
Yet personally I would have nothing to do with anyone from that place
Your mindset is not unique for that island

robblaten

To be specific I don't talk to most on here
They low classed people who love to giggle n lol
Everything is a joke

Yet if u can affect policy in your country
And are so hateful
Means a whole lot

These trashy people u look down on won't understand
Yet personally I would have nothing to do with anyone from that place
Your mindset is not unique for that island
My mindset is not unique for which island? I come from an archipelago. Roots from Eleuthera, Harbour Island, South Andros, Long Island and Exuma. And I work for nobody. Being a lawyer and practising as one are two different things.

For my part, while I admit to having contempt and disdain for those who adorn their miserable stupidity with backward and predictable traits like homophobia, I would stop far short of characterising my attitude as 'hate'. More saddened and bemused.

Trini Juan

My mindset is not unique for which island? I come from an archipelago. Roots from Eleuthera, Harbour Island, South Andros, Long Island and Exuma. And I work for nobody. Being a lawyer and practising as one are two different things.

For my part, while I admit to having contempt and disdain for those who adorn their miserable stupidity with backward and predictable traits like homophobia, I would stop far short of characterising my attitude as 'hate'. More saddened and bemused.
As I said I was just seeking to know
It hurts a little because I have a contract with a lawyer who is being incompetent

My boss says maybe racism
I say most likely the usual lawyer hate
Lawyers usually feel certain industries aren't on their level

Whole point being
One can be quick to say racism

I am not
Blk mericans are quick for that
I would say YOU are a race person though
Classist
Elitist
Tisk

U no different from the racists
Get it?
Color means nothing

robblaten

As I said I was just seeking to know
It hurts a little because I have a contract with a lawyer who is being incompetent

My boss says maybe racism
I say most likely the usual lawyer hate
Lawyers usually feel certain industries aren't on their level

Whole point being
One can be quick to say racism

I am not
Blk mericans are quick for that
I would say YOU are a race person though
Classist
Elitist
Tisk

U no different from the racists
Get it?
Color means nothing
No

Missmayling

Rob, how many times have you been to these gay clubs? IMO, most straight men are not interested in being hit on by intoxicated gay men in those types of clubs. Plus, they would have to deal with women and people questioning their sexuality.

Lucianite

Rob, how many times have you been to these gay clubs? IMO, most straight men are not interested in being hit on by intoxicated gay men in those types of clubs. Plus, they would have to deal with women and people questioning their sexuality.
ROBASS is a jackass braying troll

look at how he spews nonsensical, hateful, illogical, anti Black and African american mumbo jumbo AKA " miserable stupidity with backward and predictable traits"

But when it come to gays he ATTEMPTS to reinvent himself as a model of tolerance of others - SMH

Coming soon, another EXhibit

robblaten

I have been in a gay club once, in Tokyo with my gf. The atmosphere was not remotely sexual and in fact it seemed to be mostly women. So the idea that gay people are all oversexed freaks is nonsense. As for what ppl think of my own sexuality I simply don't understand how anyone could give a hoot.

robblaten

ROBASS is a jackass braying troll

look at how he spews nonsensical, hateful, illogical, anti Black and African american mumbo jumbo AKA " miserable stupidity with backward and predictable traits"

But when it come to gays he ATTEMPTS to reinvent himself as a model of tolerance of others - SMH

Coming soon, another EXhibit
So you are suggesting I am intolerant of people with "miserable stupidity with backward traits"?

Guilty as charged.

You are then suggesting that makes me Anti-black????

The sad thing is that you probably have no idea of the implications of your statements.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Racist battyman wants to call out homophobia :no2: Chi Chi boy go pull ah trousers an full yuh mowt poosi!

No straight man is interested in going anywhere where gays gather in abundance. Doesn't matter whether it have more lesbians dan battyman. As long as straigh man (man who interested in poosi) KNOW fuh sure that battyman frequent, they will avoid. Not talking downlows and undacovaz.

robblaten

Racist battyman wants to call out homophobia :no2: Chi Chi boy go pull ah trousers an full yuh mowt poosi!

No straight man is interested in going anywhere where gays gather in abundance. Doesn't matter whether it have more lesbians dan battyman. As long as straigh man (man who interested in poosi) KNOW fuh sure that battyman frequent, they will avoid. Not talking downlows and undacovaz.
Forget nightclubs. You need to enroll in night classes to learn to speak and write standard English. Then you can join the world of informed debate.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Forget nightclubs. You need to enroll in night classes to learn to speak and write standard English. Then you can join the world of informed debate.
And yet yuh dutty racist b!tch ass wallowing among the uneducated and illiterate? Poosi dis eh no classroom or professional environment. So I doh ha to write in standard english bullist

Lucianite

Exhibit of pubescent lad
Dimwited and brainwashed
" standard English "...?

Youse a rel mudda cvnt qui