Straight people in gay clubs! Would you indulge?

robblaten

Exhibit of pubescent lad
Dimwited and brainwashed
" standard English "...?

Youse a rel mudda cvnt qui
Sounds like you (and that other clown) have learned to disguise the misfortune of your lack of exposure and underprivileged outlook and intellect as a strength.

No wonder you moved to the USA. You should fit in well with the local blacks.

So long as you dare not wander outside your cocoon of comfortable, self-reinforced stupidity and into the wider world, you will also be able to convince yourself that such a condition is 'normal'.

Missmayling

I have been in a gay club once, in Tokyo with my gf. The atmosphere was not remotely sexual and in fact it seemed to be mostly women. So the idea that gay people are all oversexed freaks is nonsense. As for what ppl think of my own sexuality I simply don't understand how anyone could give a hoot.

As a woman, its a huge red flag when a straight man goes to gay clubs/ bars. I am not talking about people like you that are curious and pop into those places with their girlfriends.

robblaten

As a woman, its a huge red flag when a straight man goes to gay clubs/ bars. I am not talking about people like you that are curious and pop into those places with their girlfriends.
Agreed. But I am sure Swag was not talking about men going and hanging out in gay bars by themselves. Just talking about looking in to see what they are like. OF COURSE no straight man is going to find much to amuse or interest him in a gay bar.

But avoiding them like they are places of disgust is just ridiculous and homophobic.

robblaten

And I must be the only one on this site who realizes that Swag is using this pretense of bisexuality to provoke excited debate on here, as is obvious from the headings of his topics.

Personally I do not believe that bisexuality actually exists. Your either are emotionally attracted to men or to women. What you choose to engage in either for distraction or any other reason is another topic. Many women engage in girl on girl fantasies to excite their boyfriends who, like me, get turned on by it. That does not make them 'bisexual'.

Likewise, Swag strikes me as a straight dude who is just using this bisexual talk to seem cool. No offence, Swag, as it does not diminish my opinion of you. But I simply am not taken in, unlike silly haters like Lucianite and Omega Unit.

Trini Juan

par wid devil n lock hell
V
And I must be the only one on this site who realizes that Swag is using this pretense of bisexuality to provoke excited debate on here, as is obvious from the headings of his topics.

Personally I do not believe that bisexuality actually exists. Your either are emotionally attracted to men or to women. What you choose to engage in either for distraction or any other reason is another topic. Many women engage in girl on girl fantasies to excite their boyfriends who, like me, get turned on by it. That does not make them 'bisexual'.

Likewise, Swag strikes me as a straight dude who is just using this bisexual talk to seem cool. No offence, Swag, as it does not diminish my opinion of you. But I simply am not taken in, unlike silly haters like Lucianite and Omega Unit.
Interesting
I was telling someone the other day that if a man carries his woman to a strip club he cares little for her

Seems not as they say wifey material

Most men I know if they LOVE a woman
As in qualities of a great mother
He wouldn't do that
And means the woman is not taken seriously

Disagree?

I think it's a question of fun vs seriousness

And how u n your girl protect yourselves when over half of the women have her peez?

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers

i said that a long time ago. I dont think he is really gay, i think he is just trolling or playing devils advocate... if he gay that his business but i dont think so

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
Straight man pretend gay for years? U go ahead and sip da kool aid :kicks
is only recent he been doin that stuff... like maybe a year and a half now... i seen him post before that, and if my memory serve me correctly one time he was askin questions about a girl who shy and he didnt know how to approach or what she would enjoy doing if they were to hang out.
At first he started talkin about something he learn in come college class about how sexuality is fluid.. Then he was like a gay rights activist of sorts or being more accepting of people who gay when the topic would come up.
Then when he first started posting OD gay stuff i was like nah he just trollin..

Lucianite

SMH - first of all - really no one gives a phuck about swaggerific being gay, bi or whatever - certainly not me -
I font with like him everyone else - based on the topic.
If he "playing" gay on the net - then he has some SERIOUS issues - a pathology.

speaking of pathology - there is self important robASS who is a braying jackass troll and a megalomaniac

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
SMH - first of all - really no one gives a phuck about swaggerific being gay, bi or whatever - certainly not me -
I mean yea.. its his business if he whatever he is. dont matter to me either way, people are people

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
is only recent he been doin that stuff... like maybe a year and a half now... i seen him post before that, and if my memory serve me correctly one time he was askin questions about a girl who shy and he didnt know how to approach or what she would enjoy doing if they were to hang out.
At first he started talkin about something he learn in come college class about how sexuality is fluid.. Then he was like a gay rights activist of sorts or being more accepting of people who gay when the topic would come up.
Then when he first started posting OD gay stuff i was like nah he just trollin..
Dude da fella been doing that at least 3 going on 4 years now. Wham to u :rofl:

8thWonder

Its a huge red flag when a man goes to a gay club yet many women hang around gay friends all the time.

Missmayling

By your logic, a man who is turned on or engage in man on man sexual fantasies is not bisexual, because he is not emotionally involved with the men he is having sex with.
As far as swag being bisexual, he wrote that when having sex with women, he enjoyed a woman azzz the best. That was a huge red flag. He also passionately talked about gays in Jamaica, yet have no use for the rest of the population. Needless to say, I wasn't shocked he was having sex with Jamaican men, and still talking about marriage and kids with a Spanish or douglah looking woman.

Missmayling

i said that a long time ago. I dont think he is really gay, i think he is just trolling or playing devils advocate... if he gay that his business but i dont think so
He is the typical black guy on the down low. he love to talk about women, but just drop enough hints that they might be into men too.

robblaten

By your logic, a man who is turned on or engage in man on man sexual fantasies is not bisexual, because he is not emotionally involved with the men he is having sex with.
As far as swag being bisexual, he wrote that when having sex with women, he enjoyed a woman azzz the best. That was a huge red flag. He also passionately talked about gays in Jamaica, yet have no use for the rest of the population. Needless to say, I wasn't shocked he was having sex with Jamaican men, and still talking about marriage and kids with a Spanish or douglah looking woman.
Exactly.

We live in a culture that demonises male homosexuality far more than female (for historic and cultural reasons that arose in the western tradition) and, in the more primitive segments of Western and West Asian subculture, males are subject to far more proscribed and limited ideas of their sexuality than women. Hence ultra-machismo among undereducated, ghetto-types like the two dimwits who have been writing me about 'ras' and 'poosi' and other laughable code-words of defensive masculinity.

There is nothing wrong with bisexuality (nor with homosexuality), but I am simply not convinced that the former exists, as a person who is emotionally attracted to the opposite sex is straight, whatever they have done or do as a sexual fantasy or practice.

The fact that me saying this will produce predictable accusations that I must be a 'chi chi' or other idiotic word for the ultimate stigma from clowns like omega unit and that St. Lucian troll simply proves my point.

Lucianite

ROBASS is a jackass braying troll

look at how he spews nonsensical, hateful, illogical, anti Black and African american mumbo jumbo AKA " miserable stupidity with backward and predictable traits"

But when it come to gays he ATTEMPTS to reinvent himself as a model of tolerance of others - SMH

Coming soon, another EXhibit

speaking of pathology - there is self important robASS who is a braying jackass troll and a megalomaniac

Robass I am adding Lying to braying jackass troll

never did I accuse you of being gay
And I have Never attacked swaggerific for his sexuality

I pointed out your bipolar views of your prejudiced hateful fonts against African American juxtaposed with your defense of gays that others have " miserable stupid backward traits "

What you say about and call others directly apply to you ... Got it ?