Straight people in gay clubs! Would you indulge?

Trini Juan

par wid devil n lock hell
Big up all the real women on himix
Excellent posting ladies

Some gal hate straight man n best fren n fuk fish
Lol

One would have thought all the women on himix were confused sadamites

Oh my

Missmayling

Exactly.

We live in a culture that demonises male homosexuality far more than female (for historic and cultural reasons that arose in the western tradition) and, in the more primitive segments of Western and West Asian subculture, males are subject to far more proscribed and limited ideas of their sexuality than women. Hence ultra-machismo among undereducated, ghetto-types like the two dimwits who have been writing me about 'ras' and 'poosi' and other laughable code-words of defensive masculinity.

There is nothing wrong with bisexuality (nor with homosexuality), but I am simply not convinced that the former exists, as a person who is emotionally attracted to the opposite sex is straight, whatever they have done or do as a sexual fantasy or practice.

The fact that me saying this will produce predictable accusations that I must be a 'chi chi' or other idiotic word for the ultimate stigma from clowns like omega unit and that St. Lucian troll simply proves my point.
People go to clubs to enjoy, meet, hookup etc. So, I have to wonder with so many types of clubs out there, why a straight person would be hanging out in gay clubs. Simple and easy.

Missmayling

Well you know your right peculiarly its black women that do like to hang around gay men.For women who don't like gays as their mate they sure do hang around them a lot.
maybe those women are bisexuals. I use to live in Atlanta, and many of these happily married women were sleeping around with other women.

8thWonder

maybe those women are bisexuals. I use to live in Atlanta, and many of these happily married women were sleeping around with other women.
No sweetie this is everywhere in America. This is especially true in NYC and LA.Of course you don't see this happening in the Caribbean.

Missmayling

No sweetie this is everywhere in America. This is especially true in NYC and LA.Of course you don't see this happening in the Caribbean.
Well half of these Black women in NY and LA are not in any real relationship, and those cities are more tolerant to gays. There is only so much straight / gay friendship that a straight person's partner is going to tolerate. Good luck to you, if your woman is always with her lesbian friends and hanging out at gay clubs. I don't know how that would not be an issue to most straight men or even a turn on.

8thWonder

Well half of these Black women in NY and LA are not in any real relationship, and those cities are more tolerant to gays. There is only so much straight / gay friendship that a straight person's partner is going to tolerate. Good luck to you, if your woman is always with her lesbian friends and hanging out at gay clubs. I don't know how that would not be an issue to most straight men or even a turn on.
Well the woman is at liberty to do what she wants, I dont know how black women have an anitpathetic look towards dating gays but still want to hang with them. I can't baby sit her any person all day so I am not going to know who she hangs around.
And making an excuse of these cities having so much gays and lesbians is not going to cut it either, there are an abundant amount of different crowds to associate yourself with, so they willingly decide to go around them.
Men couldn't be mad if they don't know anything about who they are hanging with.

Trini Juan

How is it over half of blk women have her peez?

Could it be some think every blk woman buy sexual or a secret sadamite?

Hence relationships aren't respected, men aren't respected n it's all about being promiscuous

Oh well
Such is life

Lol@ the men who "love women" yet very destructive to them
Bunch of u himix niggz are fishes
And that helped to have so many women not respect yall

Yet yes this website filled with fishes n the like
Bunch a gal who think they men
Bunch a do as a biatch say fish niggz

Big up all man who don't have to flirt with n fuk any ol poosy just to prove one is not a fish or get gyal
Big up the women who these wannabe men can't easily fuk them by playing on emotions

Yet yes big up all respectable people
Ghay n straight

Missmayling

Well the woman is at liberty to do what she wants, I dont know how black women have an anitpathetic look towards dating gays but still want to hang with them. I can't baby sit her any person all day so I am not going to know who she hangs around.
And making an excuse of these cities having so much gays and lesbians is not going to cut it either, there are an abundant amount of different crowds to associate yourself with, so they willingly decide to go around them.
Men couldn't be mad if they don't know anything about who they are hanging with.
so where is the double standard? nothing would bruise a man's ego more than his woman is cheating, leaves or turn into a lesbian.

8thWonder

so where is the double standard? nothing would bruise a man's ego more than his woman is cheating, leaves or turn into a lesbian.
Men have a bruised ego because of their girlfriend cheating , not really, women take breaking up harder than men.The double standard is black women being repulsed by their man hanging LBGTs but are in the company of them a lot of times.
Alot of them think of it as an en vogue thing to do. This is why you see all these black female celebs with them,its nothing of being tolerant many black women just dont watch who they are in company of and are nosey.

Missmayling

Men have a bruised ego because of their girlfriend cheating , not really, women take breaking up harder than men.The double standard is black women being repulsed by their man hanging LBGTs but are in the company of them a lot of times.
Alot of them think of it as an en vogue thing to do. This is why you see all these black female celebs with them,its nothing of being tolerant many black women just dont watch who they are in company of and are nosey.
celebs work around gay hairdressers, stylists, actors, makeup artist. etc. Btw how do you know these men and women are gay? how can you tell?

8thWonder

celebs work around gay hairdressers, stylists, actors, makeup artist. etc. Btw how do you know these men and women are gay? how can you tell?
Hmm for some reason its only black female celebs that do this? Like they can't find a straight and narrow woman that does hair. But I find the average jane black woman likes to associate with gays cause they does like to gossip.
As far as knowing,sometimes we would run into them when we are out and about or she would just tell me about them when she runs her mouth.

Missmayling

Hmm for some reason its only black female celebs that do this? Like they can't find a straight and narrow woman that does hair. But I find the average jane black woman likes to associate with gays cause they does like to gossip.
As far as knowing,sometimes we would run into them when we are out and about or she would just tell me about them when she runs her mouth.
I am not sure why you are harping about if black women can hang around gays, what the issue when Black men do the same thing. Let me make it simple. I don't know any woman that would suck or. F - a man that enjoys hanging out in gay clubs. It's a major red flag that he may enjoy sex with men. now maybe these women you are talking about are desperate or think their Puzz is such that they can change or turn a gay man straight, but good luck to them. It's news to me that straight black women are into bisexual and gay men.

8thWonder

I am not sure why you are harping about if black women can hang around gays, what the issue when Black men do the same thing. Let me make it simple. I don't know any woman that would suck or. F - a man that enjoys hanging out in gay clubs. It's a major red flag that he may enjoy sex with men. now maybe these women you are talking about are desperate or think their Puzz is such that they can change or turn a gay man straight, but good luck to them. It's news to me that straight black women are into bisexual and gay men.
A lot of assumptions and inaccurate statements in your posts. Didn't you just say it would be a red flag if straight black men hang around gays,many black men don't hang around gays for this reason .But also for the fact they don't identify with the culture as women do and have no interest. Don't make stuff up to sound good.

You're confusing the fact that many black men may have a gay friend or family member, but don't make it like they have a mission to hang around gay clubs or go to a PRIDE parade .

I never said a black women necessarily screw a gay man to turn him straight.Where in my post did I say that?
I said many black women ,are confused about what they hang around and what they are disgusted by.
Plus they seem to have a problem in distinguishing who is or isn't feminine but from become accustomed to the gay lifestyle.

And as far as black women not being into bisexual gay men, lol do you really think its such a coincidence that black women are finding themselves with DLB/Down Low Brothers.

Trini Juan

Men
Men
Stay clear from women with certain mentalities

They are precisely why the community fukd up

Raising n sexing fishes

Seems like some shit a dumb biatch would do to get back at straight men

In any case we know who n who a smart logical woman n who a fuk fish

Again for the record
Mayling one of the only women on here who didn't find swaggerifics fukry as cute

Can't respect the lot of you gal
No fukkin mind of your own

Missmayling

A lot of assumptions and inaccurate statements in your posts. Didn't you just say it would be a red flag if your straight black men hang around gays,many black men don't hang around gays for this reason .But also for the fact they don't identify with the culture as women do and have no interest. Don't make stuff up to sound good.

You're confusing the fact that many black men may have a gay friend or family member, but don't make it like they have a mission to hang around gay clubs or go to a PRIDE parade .

I never said a black women necessarily screw a gay man to turn him straight.Where in my post did I say that?
I said many black women ,are confused about what they hang around and what they are disgusted by.
Plus they seem to have a problem in distinguishing who is or isn't feminine but from become accustomed to the gay lifestyle.

And as far as black women not being into bisexual gay men, lol do you really think its such a coincidence that black women are finding themselves with DLB/Down Low Brothers.
how are women confused?? a woman gets all dressed up and sexy and heads off to the gay clubs for fun. Do You think she going there to hang around straight men and women? :rolleyes:

8thWonder

how are women confused?? a woman gets all dressed up and sexy and heads off to the gay clubs for fun. Do You think she going there to hang around straight men and women? :rolleyes:
Right why get all sexy to go to a gay club, its like when you get all sexy for carnival when its just for celebratory purposes.

But like I said its not just going to clubs, women hang around gays in other settings, yet they act like they are very repulsed by gay men. That doesn't make any kind of sense, and I don't know why you are trying to justify it.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
this shit been goin on long enough..
the chicks i knew that went to gay establishment were young chicks in college and it seemed they did that shit as a trend or it was the in thing to have a gay friend... they grew outta that when they got older

Missmayling

Right why get all sexy to go to a gay club, its like when you get all sexy for carnival when its just for celebratory purposes.

But like I said its not just going to clubs, women hang around gays in other settings, yet they act like they are very repulsed by gay men. That doesn't make any kind of sense, and I don't know why you are trying to justify it.
An openly gay man is not the issue here. Women are repulsed with the idea that the dic8s we put in our mouths may have been up some man' Azz. Why the heck would a straight guy enjoy going to gay clubs?

Last edited: