Straight people in gay clubs! Would you indulge?

Swag, I am SURE that you are not gay and are only pretending to be to seem cool. However, I find the reactions of these silly conservative church negro slave-types funny as hell. So please keep pissing them off.
why would i lie about my sexuality to piss them of? i am surprised they are are easily pissed off, bunch of hypocrite west indians

when they behind close doors some of them is the freakiest people you can find

honestly i was going to come in and make a joke, however this is a serious topic. theres no way people should be suppporting this... when people decide to play on both teams, thats how we have aids and broken families. man forking man and woman focking woman, jah help the children that get caught in all that.:tekdat:anddat:anddat
we have aids when people dont use proper protection and when they are not open with their partners regardless of straight, bi or gay.

whats more dangerous in terms of diseases?

a man who plays around with a man or men safely, probably not even doing intercourse, but outercourse but his wife knows about his life, and maybe she might be bi also

OR

a straight man who sexing dozens of women raw unknowing to his wife?

8thWonder

An openly gay man is not the issue here. Women are repulsed with the idea that the dic8s we put in our mouths may have been up some man' Azz. Why the heck would a straight guy enjoy going to gay clubs?
No one is saying that straight man goes to gay clubs, besides maybe the OP and the other out of ordinary patrons on this site.
But what does it matter that a man is openly gay or not for these black women to hang around them, if black women go to gay clubs and hang around gay men in other kinds of social settings,what does it matter that the women does or doesn't know he is gay?Its all of a sudden a problem that a man doesn't announce he is gay, yea right as if a man or women for that matter is supposed to discuss their like its anyone's business.Black women does be mad because they surprised they man they thought was a legit but they get that big surprise when they find out he is a bullerman.

Missmayling

No one is saying that straight man goes to gay clubs, besides maybe the OP and the other out of ordinary patrons on this site.
But what does it matter that a man is openly gay or not for these black women to hang around them, if black women go to gay clubs and hang around gay men in other kinds of social settings,what does it matter that the women does or doesn't know he is gay?Its all of a sudden a problem that a man doesn't announce he is gay, yea right as if a man or women for that matter is supposed to discuss their like its anyone's business.Black women does be mad because they surprised they man they thought was a legit but they get that big surprise when they find out he is a bullerman.
Its the business of the bi or gay person to be honest with their straight partner .

8thWonder

Its the business of the bi or gay person to be honest with their straight partner .

Well thats all well and good, I have no problem with that , the problem is a lot of black women (or any women for that matter) are not straight with the partner about the tally up of previous cocks they had either. So it can go both ways for the bullerman literally.

Plus what you said about black women having to tolerate gays is not accurate, I am talking about black women purposely frequenting gay crowds, so its not having to deal with them when you are going out of your way to be in their company.