Super Blue @Insomnia Video

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ex6bu37N9Gk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I watch this video and a mixture of thought come about. Focusing on Blue, Him being back this year, entertaining, and making a living. The negative remarks about his return, thats there business....This can't be a bad thing. It just can't... He loves it... The people love it...Man get a wine and all on stage...Good chance he will tour this year....Moving forward hope his handlers don't just go for every dollar and space out his appearances for the year...

dem people getting throw off the stage is just funny to me,

People coming on stage just to hug de man/shake his hand. Thats the connection that music can have....

even all dem gyal come to wine and get on on stage.... lol ....this vid is well done

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
dem people getting throw off the stage is just funny to me,

People coming on stage just to hug de man/shake his hand. Thats the connection that music can have....

even all dem gyal come to wine and get on on stage.... lol ....this vid is well done
That's what stood out for me. The people love...love...love him.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Ex6bu37N9Gk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I watch this video and a mixture of thought come about. Focusing on Blue, Him being back this year, entertaining, and making a living. The negative remarks about his return, thats there business....This can't be a bad thing. It just can't... He loves it... The people love it...Man get a wine and all on stage...Good chance he will tour this year....Moving forward hope his handlers don't just go for every dollar and space out his appearances for the year...
LOVE IT!!!!

YUHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

BacchanalDiva

I have mixed feelings about the touring and continuing to make music thing. While I'm positive he has more to offer and may even start a trend to return to more complex lyrics ect, I'm scared for him. I can't understand why some ppl can't discuss him w/out crude references to his challenges... It like how much years we've all been aware, leave it alone already. There is something poignantly sad in his demeanor that's evoking this urge to protect him and I'm sure not just me feeling that way. If he were to just officially retire now and keep his name out ppl's mouth he'll be remembered for his phenomenal return.

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers

This video is proof that Superblue can get back near to his old self performance wise with the right amount of physical and vocal rest between performances.

My main concern is for Superblue to get someone who is trustworthy and who cares for his welfare to look after his finances as I would not like to hear that he is passing all his Carnival earnings onto the drug pushers.
Super needs to get himself completely clean and to have the sheer determination to resist the drug demon that almost completely destroy him as this may be his last chance to save himself and to continue blessing the world with his God given talent as a Soca artist.

Super should also re-invest some of the money he made this season into recording an album or at least try to shell out quality tunes as regularly as he can between his touring. In fact if I was Super I would try to put out a few more new quality groovy soca tunes before going on tour as it is much harder to record while on tour; but then again he has got one of the riches back catalogues in the Soca business to perform from while on tour without the need for any other new songs.

All in all I am very happy for Superblue and hope he can resist the drug demon and keep himself clean. Keeping himself clean will be Super's biggest personal challenge in the coming weeks and months.

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
I have mixed feelings about the touring and continuing to make music thing. While I'm positive he has more to offer and may even start a trend to return to more complex lyrics ect, I'm scared for him. I can't understand why some ppl can't discuss him w/out crude references to his challenges... It like how much years we've all been aware, leave it alone already. There is something poignantly sad in his demeanor that's evoking this urge to protect him and I'm sure not just me feeling that way. If he were to just officially retire now and keep his name out ppl's mouth he'll be remembered for his phenomenal return.
Retire now and do what? Continue washing cars and spending the little money he makes on drugs? Is that what you really want for Super? :scratch

Dem is clowns..... and id tell dem...

He never kick people off a stage
he never beat no one up
He never piss on a speaker box when he vex
he never do no harm to nobody, but him self.... yet people always wanna bring it up... dem could hold a burn

BacchanalDiva

Retire now and do what? Continue washing cars and spending the little money he makes on drugs? Is that what you really want for Super? :scratch
See this is what I'm talking about. No, retire and enjoy his grandchildren, enjoy life, be a part of his community, maybe write songs for some of the younger artists. Fame and money obviously does not make one happy and brings haters and pitfalls. What I'd like for Blue is happiness, feeling of accomplishment and most of all respect...touring and albums may or may not bring that..I dunno.

See this is what I'm talking about. No, retire and enjoy his grandchildren, enjoy life, be a part of his community, maybe write songs for some of the younger artists. Fame and money obviously does not make one happy and brings haters and pitfalls. What I'd like for Blue is happiness, feeling of accomplishment and most of all respect...touring and albums may or may not bring that..I dunno.
To an extent i agree....Life works mysteriously... if anything happen to blue in the near future... this year might of been given to show people his talents, and give him this year to cherish and go out with a bang. The current generation would of never been affected by blue... and im glad they can take it in this year.

Once he happy/safe/healthy/ clean ,,, he could stop sing, continue to sing, or do whatever his heart desires.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
HAPPINESS for BLUE is to be on that STAGE.

That is his DOMAIN...that is what MAKES him HAPPY.

YUHHHHHHHH SEEEEEEEEE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Superblue has had lots of time for family in the last 10 years or so when he was off the map and tell me what good that did him?

Let the man do what he was born to do, which is to bless the world with his great music. It is what makes him happy and anything else is a waste of his God given talent.
He can still record, tour, etc and spend time with his family/grandchildren anyway as his family is mostly also in the music business.

I think you need to read some of the articles I posted in this thread: http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/f16/meet-superblue-thread-257896/#post4389173

saggatriniboy

Superblue has had lots of time for family in the last 10 years or so when he was off the map and tell me what good that did him?

Let the man do what he was born to do, which is to bless the world with his great music. It is what makes him happy and anything else is a waste of his God given talent.
He can still record, tour, etc and spend time with his family/grandchildren anyway as his family is mostly also in the music business.

I think you need to read some of the articles I posted in this thread: http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/f16/meet-superblue-thread-257896/#post4389173
Super just getting started. I could only imagine the amount of tunes the man has written over the years just waiting to be bought to the studio and released.

trinifuhso

Checkin de scene..
He was on Slam radio a couple of hours ago.

Said he is going back to the studio and he is getting a lot of request to go overseas. He is pacing himself though and they asked how did he deal with all the fetes this season. He said he had a pillow in the van...:)

Man is humbled...I can't begin to say how elated I am to see him win Road March.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
To an extent i agree....Life works mysteriously... if anything happen to blue in the near future... this year might of been given to show people his talents, and give him this year to cherish and go out with a bang. The current generation would of never been affected by blue... and im glad they can take it in this year.

Once he happy/safe/healthy/ clean ,,, he could stop sing, continue to sing, or do whatever his heart desires.
Bacchannal is AFRAID that SUPERBLUE might END the DOMINANT REIGN of WINER BOY in TRINIDAD, so she wants him to RETIRE.

BACCHANAL DIVA=FANATIC FAN of WINER BOY