Super Bowl Betting

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
10 million on Denver.. will send money on friday.

my score prediction : Den 28 - Sea 23
6 mil on the Seahawks
Seahawks 31- Broncos 28...I see them fighting this one out.
15 million seahawks
15 mill more on the seahawks
well here I go again betting on something I know nothing about

5 mil denver
100mil broncos
27 broncos
18 Seahawks
Betting Odds:

Broncos 1-1
Seahawks 2-1

My Bet:

5 mil on the Seahawks; Score prediction: Seahawks 29 - Broncos 27

Credits with note just sent to Dragon.
5 million Broncos

Broncos 27 Seahawks 21
100M Seahawks

31 - 28
I'm going to bet, but this one is tough. I'm rooting for Manning, but I think the Broncos are going to have trouble with the Hawk's defense.

prediction: 24 Hawks - 14 Broncos

60 mil on Hawks
100 mil,,,,,Broncos

27 - 19
good luck ladies

dedetriniking

I wasn't wasn't rooting for manning but i was rooting for a good game. That game sucked massive steel balls.

Bruno mars killed it though.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
I just saw that Mayweather bet 10.4M on the Broncos :kicks

#RealMoneyRealProblems lol

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
I just saw that Mayweather bet 10.4M on the Broncos :kicks

#RealMoneyRealProblems lol
according to this, its just a rumor

No, Floyd Mayweather Did Not Lose $10.4 Million on the Broncos

There's been a rumor flying around the web the past several days that flamboyant boxing superstar Floyd Mayweather, Jr., bet $10.4 million on the Denver Broncos to win Super Bowl XLVIII. That would have been a massive loss given the Broncos' dreadful performance on Sunday night.

But Mayweather says the whole story is bunk. Here's what he told Mashable through a spokesperson just after the game's final whistle:

Congratulations to the Seattle Seahawks for winning the Super Bowl. For the record, I did NOT bet $10 million on The Broncos. As a matter of fact, I didn't bet at alI. I can't control what rumors are put out there. But good or bad publicity keeps me relevant. The only thing I would bet $10 million on is MYSELF because from the looks of my record, I'm a guaranteed WIN!!! I’m focused on that, my company The Money Team : Official Online Store and my tech investments.

That's unlike the time he won $200,000 betting on Johnny Manziel then posted the receipt to prove it on Twitter.

ac

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
according to this, its just a rumor

No, Floyd Mayweather Did Not Lose $10.4 Million on the Broncos

There's been a rumor flying around the web the past several days that flamboyant boxing superstar Floyd Mayweather, Jr., bet $10.4 million on the Denver Broncos to win Super Bowl XLVIII. That would have been a massive loss given the Broncos' dreadful performance on Sunday night.

But Mayweather says the whole story is bunk. Here's what he told Mashable through a spokesperson just after the game's final whistle:

Congratulations to the Seattle Seahawks for winning the Super Bowl. For the record, I did NOT bet $10 million on The Broncos. As a matter of fact, I didn't bet at alI. I can't control what rumors are put out there. But good or bad publicity keeps me relevant. The only thing I would bet $10 million on is MYSELF because from the looks of my record, I'm a guaranteed WIN!!! I’m focused on that, my company The Money Team : Official Online Store and my tech investments.

That's unlike the time he won $200,000 betting on Johnny Manziel then posted the receipt to prove it on Twitter.

ac

okay I hope it's not true for his sake. I saw it tumblr earlier today and thought, he cant be that stupid!

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
:kicks people on my timeline are just salty, including my best friend the Peyton fan. I think she cried right there with him.