Survey says One in four Caribbean men is BiSexual

Poca

Does that mean they actually want to equally be in a relationship with a woman the same way they want a relationship with men?

Before the threesome culture, which consists 99.99% of the time 2 women and a men, how many women were curious and open about sexing other women?

Who made it cool and now an almost "must" for threesomes to be part of a fulfilling sex life?

my gut say allyuh kwikah nyam de fuh burgah dan man dip he stik in tutu

RotiKing2004eva

if you have common sense and instincts and you look at the characters you are surrounded by when you attend Caribbean events then you should know the deviance in allyuh community.........look at the stuff posted on here if you need more proof
In a big soca fete, if there are 5000 men, how many you think are bisexual? I'd figure maybe 10. You think it's a lot.

RotiKing2004eva

Nah it ha more bullaz in soca fete dan u suspect fella. 10?!!! :kicks
Really? I figure there's always a couple of them and they hang together. I'm strictly talking about the crowd.

I would assume that the people getting paid, like the managers/entertainers/industry people would have a higher percentage of bisexuals than the actual crowd.

However, I really haven't been out a lot so my opinion is really limited and probably null and void.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent
Really? I figure there's always a couple of them and they hang together. I'm strictly talking about the crowd.

I would assume that the people getting paid, like the managers/entertainers/industry people would have a higher percentage of bisexuals than the actual crowd.

However, I really haven't been out a lot so my opinion is really limited and probably null and void.
they does hide in plain sight and pretendin to like woman

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
August 15, 2012, St. John’s, Antigua–Almost one in four Caribbean men who took part in a recent study described themselves as bisexual.
The findings were among preliminary results in the regionwide Caribbean Men’s Internet Survey (CARIMIS).
“We have a fair population in the Caribbean that identify as bisexual. Across the entire sample … about 20 to 23 per cent say they are bisexual,” facilitator of the CARIMIS project and director of UNAIDS, Caribbean Regional Support Team, Ernest Massiah said.
The CARIMIS study is being touted as the “largest sample” of the Caribbean MSM (men who have sex with men) population of its kind, done via Internet—surveying 2,560 men throughout 33 territories in the region.
Massiah also revealed that 15 per cent of the men did not define themselves in any category. Although they engaged in sexual activity with other men, they “do not want a label”, he said.
According to the director, the most “shocking” aspect of the study involves the amount of physical and verbal abuse and visual intimidation levied against MSMs in their respective countries.
“What we are seeing across the region is that between five and 10 per cent of people have been assaulted because they were perceived to have a different sexual orientation,” Massiah said.
In some nations half of the MSM population identified with being verbally abused and visually intimidated.
“What we are seeing is that as a society, if you have a sexual orientation that is perceived as different, you can be physically abused and in a lot of cases you receive verbal abuse,” he said.
For the first time, the study identified a new population of men – the educated MSM man.
“We are getting a population that we have not been able to get data from before, that is men with secondary and tertiary level education. We have a very educated sample here,” the director said.
Previously, face-to-face surveys were the norm, but only accessed “certain members” of the MSM population. Massiah said that the use of the Internet and redefining their target populations was the key to the survey’s success.
“It is a good way of doing research because you can get to people in a much quicker way than you would have if you tried to do an interview with an individual person,” he added.
The study’s results will be given to governments of participating nations to help develop policies and initiatives that will protect and service the MSM community.
The UNAIDS-funded initiative was launched online last November and concluded in June.
The MSM population is defined by the survey not only as openly gay men but also men who do not self-identify as gay or bisexual but participate in sexual activities with other men. The survey is being implemented throughout the English, French, Spanish and Dutch speaking Caribbean countries.

So they are trying to use bi-sexual mens' existence as a way to make it okay for men who are completely uninterested in females any at all to get a bly?

Is people's culture why are they so insistent on stepping dem nose in it? When is some weirdo ish like eating roach, dog, rat, cat, etc. dem want people to accept the culture. When is our ting dem want to try dictate.

While I am sure without seeing their study that more Ja men than people think are bisexual and inability to express it THAT way results in extra freaky/insatiable behaviour cause part of them is not satisfied, I doubt it's some kind of national crisis. Country not big enough to absorb too many outliers in the relationship spectrum, we need more and more normal healthy nuclear families not all this outside the norm ish. Mek it tan deh. When we sort out the normal issues we can have people reducing the supply of available mates by running off with another man...in the meantime the society not arrived at the point where it can handle the extra stress of all this other stuff going on. Hence the overall attitude of encouraging what will make the society STRONGER, not more fractured into weirdo segments.

It's okay for people to not exercise every impulse. Really, they won't die. And announcing the existence of a minority of bisexual men (is what, the bi women don't matter?) doesn't have the same impact as some giant increase in gay men who aren't sexually interested in women at all, because those who don't swing both ways are effectively removed from dating options. And are annoying if they are cute and otherwise progressive and would have made some woman a good mate. The ugly ones are free to leave to join the dark side of the force, and in fact are encouraged to remove themselves from the possible future of the gene pool. :)

B

Black Madonna

folks are in denial. I was at Crop Over with 7 bullaz and they linked up with many more. they were from BIM, Trini & Guyana. They had their own gay fetes to attend. Somebody posted up a video here a couple weeks ago with a few of them for CARIBBEAN PRIDE. and believe you me, there is a lot of them

folks are in denial. I was at Crop Over with 7 bullaz and they linked up with many more. they were from BIM, Trini & Guyana. They had their own gay fetes to attend. Somebody posted up a video here a couple weeks ago with a few of them for CARIBBEAN PRIDE. and believe you me, there is a lot of them
Caribbean people in denial to everything, teenage pregnancy, sexuality, incest, abortion,

everything is swept under the rug.

EloquenceInc

allyuh go home and have a sit down with ya man/husband
if i did not know my husband was bi before i married him i DON'T want to know after. too late mi done in love if i'm not wishing to find a reason to leave him no need to go dig for it!

EloquenceInc

Caribbean people in denial to everything, teenage pregnancy, sexuality, incest, abortion,

everything is swept under the rug.
nah, who breed who an who a breed fi who is big news...that spreads like WIIIIILFIRE. even people yuh don't know tek it up an run wid it...

and dash weh belly will be found out so people can properly scorn you, even if they keep the scorn private. i know who dash weh belly from way over here lol news travels fasssst. Plus abortion is kept quiet everywhere, it's not really people business unless you marrying them. It's not something you need to raise awareness of to help prevent like HIV and such...it's a decision.

gay thing is kept hush although you will hear about who turned gay (one big flirt from my childhood mi hear tun battyman as an adult and i was SHOCKED at him, he seemed more like he would have about a million baby mothers or maybe rape somebody cause he was always trying to LURE me somewhere!) and incest/molestation is like a duppy that will eat people if dem seh it name...or even think too hard bout it...smh

EloquenceInc

So women are more prone to be bisexual?
women are the ones who have male and female young sucking on their breasts...i think for that reason alone society just doesn't see it as so far to the left if they have grown males and females doing the same...

still to the left, but not as out of nowhere as a man deciding to fingle up a nex man like is him woman.