SWEET T&T IS NOW SOUR T&T UNDER THE LEADERSHIP Of DA KAMLA WOMAN

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
but you only emphasis Trinidad and St. Vincent.. I dont see the intergreation in that.. please explain
It has to START the BEST LEADER of the Caribbean, Dr. Ralph Gonsalves of St. Vincent and the Grenadines, and then we MOVE from there.

The OECS is already INTEGRATED ECONOMICALLY...so we have to MOVE to the other nations.

It has to START the BEST LEADER of the Caribbean, Dr. Ralph Gonsalves of St. Vincent and the Grenadines, and then we MOVE from there.

The OECS is already INTEGRATED ECONOMICALLY...so we have to MOVE to the other nations.
and by what measure did you use to rank the PM of St.Vincent?

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
and by what measure did you use to rank the PM of St.Vincent?
1. INTELLIGENCE

2. POLITICAL ACTIVISM

3. CHARISMA

4. VISIONARY

5. POLITICAL KNOWLEDGE

6. CREATIVE MIND

7. LEADERSHIP QUALITiES

8. RESPECT IN THE REGION n ABROAD

9. EXPERIENCE and LONGEVITY

1. INTELLIGENCE

2. POLITICAL ACTIVISM

3. CHARISMA

4. VISIONARY

5. POLITICAL KNOWLEDGE

6. CREATIVE MIND

7. LEADERSHIP QUALITiES

8. RESPECT IN THE REGION n ABROAD

9. EXPERIENCE and LONGEVITY
this sounds very much like a one man race in which he looks good by himself running... anyways, lets not turn the convo to your beloved..
If the other nations do no see the vision, why force them?? is that almost the same stragety the United States do to others??

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
this sounds very much like a one man race in which he looks good by himself running... anyways, lets not turn the convo to your beloved..
If the other nations do no see the vision, why force them?? is that almost the same stragety the United States do to others??
Why are they UNABLE to SEE the VISION?

what does non oecs states benefit from aligning there policies to us??

as to answering the question, i do know know the specifics of the mandate.. i can tell you by the little time i've been there that it is clear on the ground, they have different agendas than ours

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member

what does non oecs states benefit from aligning there policies to us??

as to answering the question, i do know know the specifics of the mandate.. i can tell you by the little time i've been there that it is clear on the ground, they have different agendas than ours
OPPORTUNiTIES.