SWEET T&T IS NOW SOUR T&T UNDER THE LEADERSHIP Of DA KAMLA WOMAN

Where in my OPENING STATEMENT I said the TITLE of my THREAD has to do with REGIONAL INTEGRATION?
your opening statement said "tawk ya tawk"

which is very open to discussion..

you went down the road of regional integration with me, so now i am asking what she has to do with it..

you thread title might say or rather imply that you think she turning tnt sour, but, you are not in tnt, nor a citizen, so how do you come with that conclusion??

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
your opening statement said "tawk ya tawk"

which is very open to discussion..

you went down the road of regional integration with me, so now i am asking what she has to do with it..

You're making it seems like somehow REGIONAL INTEGRATION is the reason why I am PUTTING KAMLA on BLAST and so I want to know where did you get that from?

you thread title might say or rather imply that you think she turning tnt sour, but, you are not in tnt, nor a citizen, so how do you come with that conclusion??
One doesn't NEED to be in a COUNTRY to KNOW that she is TURNING the COUNTRY SOUR.

You're making it seems like somehow REGIONAL INTEGRATION is the reason why I am PUTTING KAMLA on BLAST and so I want to know where did you get that from?

One doesn't NEED to be in a COUNTRY to KNOW that she is TURNING the COUNTRY SOUR.

It's not??

ok

i beg to differ on the last bit..