Tastiest thing you ever ate...?

Collie4Nyah

Ganjalero
Post pix if possible.
I recently had a raw vegan key lime pie that was one of the best pieces of pie I ever had!

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
yuck sweetsop and mamey sepot...

i cant post the tastiest food i have had.. too many lol.. cake, appetizers, main course.. list too long

Mrs. Campbell

Girl Crush
Belgian waffle drizzled with condensed milk. Had it in Brussels, wanted to get naked and shout from the rooftop it was so good.

Haven't had one since......that was 2 yrs ago :(

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
lobster tostadas - at a restaurant in Mexico. Still dream of those things. I dont know what they did to make them taste that divine

Fried fish dish - Chinese restaurant in Atlanta. Cried when they closed down.

Creme Brulee -Yorkville restaurant in Toronto. Made me a true believer in brulees when before I really couldnt stand them. Actually the dinner at that restaurant was one of the best I've ever had. Worth all the pennies we spent!

Collie4Nyah

Ganjalero
lobster tostadas - at a restaurant in Mexico. Still dream of those things. I dont know what they did to make them taste that divine

Fried fish dish - Chinese restaurant in Atlanta. Cried when they closed down.

Creme Brulee -Yorkville restaurant in Toronto. Made me a true believer in brulees when before I really couldnt stand them. Actually the dinner at that restaurant was one of the best I've ever had. Worth all the pennies we spent!

U jus reminded me of sum lobster cheviche I had yrs ago.
I could make a whole threads worth of foods I've loved @ Japanese restaurants ALONE!

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
U jus reminded me of sum lobster cheviche I had yrs ago.
I could make a whole threads worth of foods I've loved @ Japanese restaurants ALONE!
Yeah you are bound to forget some unforgettable meals. lol

I had a sea bass and courgette dish in Italian Restaurant a few weeks ago and that sea bass was so perfectly done and tasty that we ordered a second plate :kicks The fish melted on your tongue and the skin was perfectly crispy...lawd you dont think a dish so simple could taste so perfect.