Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor....

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Was this the Male version of a Terry Macmillan book?

lol...predictable movie, but Excellent messages throughout.

Minxy

I heard it was good too, but i'll wait for dvd, seems like an extended version of one of those Unfaithful shows :drag:

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Was this the Male version of a Terry Macmillan book?

lol...predictable movie, but Excellent messages throughout.
huh? besides stella i'm not familiar could you explain the particular theme you talking about.

The message was good but it was put across in such a cheezy way i was chuckling in between then when the audience gasped at certain points i was like cmon yall didn't see that coming
pfft

definitely movie of the week quality its amazing he gets that stuff on cinema screens he's a lucky dude

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
huh? besides stella i'm not familiar could you explain the particular theme you talking about.

The message was good but it was put across in such a cheezy way i was chuckling in between then when the audience gasped at certain points i was like cmon yall didn't see that coming
pfft

definitely movie of the week quality its amazing he gets that stuff on cinema screens he's a lucky dude

sort of Waiting to Exhale'ish....

I too was laughing through out the movie.

Mad scenes were PREDICTABLE...people also, were gasping and I was laughing.

PS was anyone else at first confused by the scene on the plane?

Confused in what way...the line?:"You can say you resisted."

Is that what your refering to?

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty

sort of Waiting to Exhale'ish....

I too was laughing through out the movie.

Mad scenes were PREDICTABLE...people also, were gasping and I was laughing.

Confused in what way...the line?:"You can say you resisted."

Is that what your refering to?
well they showed her resisting
he said that line
then he continued but they didnt show agreement on her side

then the next scene was him dropping her off and her saying she nvr wanted to see him again

I thought he'd raped her

only when they finally got around to the flashbacks it seemed consensual,,, but thats also a form of rape ( voice objection but dont want to be killed or beat up so shut up n hope it ends soon)

then with the whole rape culture in the forefront now it seems to reinforce the whole no means yes thing a surprising no no for a movie so preachy

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
well they showed her resisting
he said that line
then he continued but they didnt show agreement on her side

then the next scene was him dropping her off and her saying she nvr wanted to see him again

I thought he'd raped her

only when they finally got around to the flashbacks it seemed consensual,,, but thats also a form of rape ( voice objection but dont want to be killed or beat up so shut up n hope it ends soon)

then with the whole rape culture in the forefront now it seems to reinforce the whole no means yes thing a surprising no no for a movie so preachy

uhmmm...interesting....I didn't see at all that way, I took it more cerebral as in "You can quell your conscious now, you didn't just give into the lust. You did your duty to yourself and your marriage." Sort of like when a female wants to give up on a first night, but doesn't want to give into her desires.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty

uhmmm...interesting....I didn't see at all that way, I took it more cerebral as in "You can quell your conscious now, you didn't just give into the lust. You did your duty to yourself and your marriage." Sort of like when a female wants to give up on a first night, but doesn't want to give into her desires.
sure there's that interpretation but I felt it was ambiguous for a little while until they showed the flashbacks

islandgoddess__

I watched this movie earlier this week and it doesn't sit well with me. I don't know if it was Lace Gross' bad acting, Vanessa William's horrid French accent, or the ending. It left a lot to be desired. I don't want to post any spoilers for those who haven't seen it but what I can say is that most of TP's endings are usually happy ones whereas this one wasn't.

islandgoddess__

dang, errybody i know who saw it acts like its the shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiznit
It's NOT! So many people were telling me the same thing so I was shocked. But then again people just boost up things cuz everybody else is. I wouldn't suggest you spend your OWN money to see it