Temptation: Confessions of a Marriage Counselor....

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Horrible alone? The serious moments were a joke smh I wish TP focused on showcasing TALENT & just not familiar faces.

who was the "A" listers starring in this movie?

The movie was predictable and the plot was obvious..yet, I heard people gasping and reacting out loud. So, it seems the movie did reach an intended audience.

islandgoddess__

who was the "A" listers starring in this movie?

The movie was predictable and the plot was obvious..yet, I heard people gasping and reacting out loud. So, it seems the movie did reach an intended audience.
I never said anything about A listers in the movie. Lance Gross is a common actor TP uses, Kim Kardashian was used to pull in a new demographic, Vanessa Williams for the old heads, Brandy (all of a sudden people are so interested in her) to pull in her strong gay fan base, the leading lady because she's easy on the eyes.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
I never said anything about A listers in the movie. Lance Gross is a common actor TP uses, Kim Kardashian was used to pull in a new demographic, Vanessa Williams for the old heads, Brandy (all of a sudden people are so interested in her) to pull in her strong gay fan base, the leading lady because she's easy on the eyes.

I think reaching with all of that...not mad at your attempt.

DerMonger

Just watched this movie on Friday. It has a lot of cheesy parts but there's definitely some truth in it. It has its niche market, but imho this isn't worth going past being a original stageplay into a motion picture at a movie theater.

I'll just never understand the African American man's infatuation with out-doing/belittling another man for a woman's affection,sex,companionship etc while the woman just sits there seeing who'll "outbid" the other while she just sits on her ass.

And a lot of WI men are that way as well. You can hear it in a lot of the music and in the media.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
Just watched this movie on Friday. It has a lot of cheesy parts but there's definitely some truth in it. It has its niche market, but imho this isn't worth going past being a original stageplay into a motion picture at a movie theater.

I'll just never understand the African American man's infatuation with out-doing/belittling another man for a woman's affection,sex,companionship etc while the woman just sits there seeing who'll "outbid" the other while she just sits on her ass.

And a lot of WI men are that way as well. You can hear it in a lot of the music and in the media.
You only notice/pointing that out cuz you are a MAN and know this is the typical dealings in Men and Women interaction. The "Truth" you referring to has to do with Most Men's outlook on women's weaknesses, and how men do not trust women to preserver in the face of adversity. Yes, for some men that distrust is a result of their on history & deeds. But for some it's the knowledge that women tend to walk with a bag of excuses to cover their misguided deeds...."I was lonely"..."He mad me feel alive".

We all know overall that women don't like to initiate their prosperity, until they hit rock bottom. TP' also touched on the philosophy that "Good guys finish last", but tweaked by showing a happy ending for the husband. But though his "Ending" was Happy...but anyone who has loved as much as he did his wife, knows he Content but not necessarily Happy.

J

Juan Dan

lol@niche market
lol
wont watch
dont listen r n b
dont listen 99% of most rap music
dont watch "niche market" black movies

DerMonger

lol@niche market
lol
wont watch
dont listen r n b
dont listen 99% of most rap music
dont watch "niche market" black movies
Man that mindset is big in reggae music as well.

"She have har man sey....but Popcaan ah de only man she want"

And again I just wanna know WHY this "outdo yuh man" mindset is so prevalent amongst a lot of us black men towards women? Its goes beyond music.....this is real life shit a lot of black men are doing day in and out. To women, to their fellow black men

Its like nobody has ever called these guys on this? It really pisses me the fock off to see men behave like this towards women. A lot of guys act like they've achieved something by bagging a involved woman. For crying out loud my former friend had a girl offer her email to him as contact info and he was "hopeful" she'd "allow" him to buy her lunch!!!!

Black men outside NA/W.Indies I've found from being in these places do NOT have these do- their-best-to-outdo his fellow black man's gal....steal your women......lavish them right off the bat behaviour.

J

Juan Dan

Man that mindset is big in reggae music as well.

"She have har man sey....but Popcaan ah de only man she want"

And again I just wanna know WHY this "outdo yuh man" mindset is so prevalent amongst a lot of us black men towards women? Its goes beyond music.....this is real life shit a lot of black men are doing day in and out. To women, to their fellow black men

Its like nobody has ever called these guys on this? It really pisses me the fock off to see men behave like this towards women. A lot of guys act like they've achieved something by bagging a involved woman. For crying out loud my former friend had a girl offer her email to him as contact info and he was "hopeful" she'd "allow" him to buy her lunch!!!!

Black men outside NA/W.Indies I've found from being in these places do NOT have these do- their-best-to-outdo his fellow black man's gal....steal your women......lavish them right off the bat behaviour.

I have lightly touched on the subject yet these women say I hate them
the nerve of stupidity

in any case the men view them ALL as stripper whores
thats all it boils down to
"if one doesnt have proof she a hoe...then she fronting...some other nuggas know she a hoe"
its that kind of mentality

concerning jahmaycan women having a certain mentality
I have NOTHING to do with jamaican women that talk too much patois
ESPECIALLY screw faced patois
there is a certain type
they have a certain tone
a certain screw face
mannerisms

its a whole "culture"

"hey gal/bwaaaay come sukkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk me owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwt"

not sure if you can imagine what I am referring to

there are blak mercan equivalents to it
as there are some trailer parker types

yet the men compete cause there are SPECIAL WOMEN
unique individualistic non hoe whore types

yet where are they?

if you talking to a woman expressing interest
that means maybe you know something I dont know
plus I havent fukd her as yet to say she a hoe

so why not go after her?

she a hoe YOUUUUUUU just dont know it yet

its that kind of thing

the men wont say it yet they view a large majority of the women as hoes

for example you see it on these forums ALL THE TIME
with every new girl
or its the experience of EVERY SINGLE WOMAN on himix

at some time there were a BUNCH of men expressing interest and competing and trying to wow her
then it stopped
and the same thing has happened on all

Minxy

:mda:....bruh :scratch...where u live? U aright over there? WOMEN are the masters of trying to outdo eachother, for no damn reason attall attall...at least men doing it in the name of pumz lol