Thank God is Friday.. wha allyuh learn dis week?

DSP

Heri
Put your credits up then.
Ride or Die

Vikings versus Lion this weekend
Who you going with?
I'll get back to you on that the day of the game.
Reggie Bush is there on offense, so expect improvement.
Megatron + Bush + Stafford, plus that nasty defense

I'm also down woth Falcons and Panthers NFL South.

Poca

I learned today that some Trinis really do not like when others ask question about their country.

DSP

Heri
I learn most people on here love to wallow in misery, create or magnify 'flaws' in others and argue over spilt milk after it's been cleaned up.

I also learned out of shape people who don't take care of themselves are entitled to people who are in shape and take care of themselves

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
I learn most people on here love to wallow in misery, create or magnify 'flaws' in others and argue over spilt milk after it's been cleaned up.

I also learned out of shape people who don't take care of themselves are entitled to people who are in shape and take care of themselves
??????

you acting mad self righteous now

A.K.K.S.

1. I learned that Caribbean-Americans aren't as well off as they might think
  2. I learned that Guyana get's a "pass", but when you look at the facts there is very little that is really Caribbean about them
  3. Triniminx is M.i.l.f.y.
  4. Some people weird... How you don't like Custard Apple and Mamey???
  5. The Labor Day parade was a flop... Met some B.A.D. paisanas tho...

Still, geography doesn't lie, and isn't subjective
Exactly.

having islands make you caribbean... hey madagascar, we see you! lol
Is Madagascar in the Caribbean Sea? Do they have people who speak Caribbean languages and/or creoles?

Amerindians that aren't Mayan are wuthless
Younger boardies ALWAYS gonna bring up Chris Paul in nba threads
I take those as personal attacks lol

that AKKS was not as bothered by my compliment as the other guys
Que compliment?

No one still dont wanna claim Guyana
:drinks:

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
So true!!

I think u just don't get it!
i DO get it.....YOU don't....the competition is IN YOUR MIND....you BEEN posting pics for credits......you posted a pic JUST YESTERDAY and received credits for your pics....you received "likes" for your pics....IT'S NO DIFFERENCE.....one can tally up IN THEIR MIND, how many "likes" they get compared to others.....and run a competition for validation in their mind IF THEY WANTED TO....what Dragon is offering DOES NOT ENCOURAGE competition at all.....he is just throwing out credits for something that HAPPENS ANYWAY

and so? at least I'm consistent
lol...yeah ok

LIONESS onda RISE

i DO get it.....YOU don't....the competition is IN YOUR MIND....you BEEN posting pics for credits......you posted a pic JUST YESTERDAY and received credits for your pics....you received "likes" for your pics....IT'S NO DIFFERENCE.....one can tally up IN THEIR MIND, how many "likes" they get compared to others.....and run a competition for validation in their mind IF THEY WANTED TO....what Dragon is offering DOES NOT ENCOURAGE competition at all.....he is just throwing out credits for something that HAPPENS ANYWAY

lol...yeah ok
But u DONT get it!!! First.. Yes, I have posted a pic and recd credits..(not yesterday)..so I c no issue.

To me this is different because of the language and circumstances.. Ladies only post your BEST pic! Get credits! Whoever gets majority of "likes"..in essence votes, will get a bonus!! That last part does turn the thing into a competition.. Yes, ppl can tally likes in their minds.. But who really does that? Noone even thinking about that... Ppl just like to say thanks or show appreciation for sharing. Now in the way dragon presented this thread..the likes aren't really likes at all but rather a means of voting for the BEST picture vs everyone being given likes for the simple expression of appreciation for sharing!!! Now we have a competition among women to c who will come out on top! Lordy! Crazy!

Ok