The Best Citizenship

Citizenship that offer rights and special privileges.
Canada and some Northern European countries, this is either because of underpopulation or aging populations, but then again, some of these countries are regretting it cuz some of these immigrants are bringing down the social class of the society.

TC

Steuuuupssss!
Which county has the best citizenship?

I think the Canadian citizenship is the best.
Citizenship that offer rights and special privileges.
I have a small list. I will put the countries down and then explain.

Norway.
Sweden
Denmark
Germany
Australia

These countries I have spent significant time in and I say are the best to its citizens. They have excellent social systems that their nationals benefit immensely from. Great health care, great education systems, schooling from daycare to university cost very little or are free in some cases,good national security etc etc.

Now these countries, especially the first 3 and last one on my list are VERY expensive to live in. And you will pay high taxes until you turn schupid, but the population benefits directly from taxes paid.

For travel the best Citizenship is UK...least visas required, significant consulate/embassy presence in many countries around the world.And generally no one wants to harm you overseas simply because you are British.

Inquistive

I have a small list. I will put the countries down and then explain.

Norway.
Sweden
Denmark
Germany
Australia

These countries I have spent significant time in and I say are the best to its citizens. They have excellent social systems that their nationals benefit immensely from. Great health care, great education systems, schooling from daycare to university cost very little or are free in some cases,good national security etc etc.

Now these countries, especially the first 3 and last one on my list are VERY expensive to live in. And you will pay high taxes until you turn schupid, but the population benefits directly from taxes paid.

For travel the best Citizenship is UK...least visas required, significant consulate/embassy presence in many countries around the world.And generally no one wants to harm you overseas simply because you are British.

What about Switzerland?

Yeah, UK citizens could travel everywhere.

TC

Steuuuupssss!
What about Switzerland?

Yeah, UK citizens could travel everywhere.
Yeah Switzerland is good too, so is Austria,Holland, Luxemburg and Belgium. But I've been around the world many times and the ones I listed initially are the ones that I have found to be the top of the top.

Inquistive

Yeah Switzerland is good too, so is Austria and Belgium. But I've been around the world many times and the ones I listed initially are the ones that I have found to be the top of the top.
What you hear about the US?

Lol

antiguad

I'd probably go with Canadian, then Dutch, then UK.

Maybe throw in a couple other European countries in, like Germany, and the Scandanavian ones

Poca

Not coming down on you or anything but, I hope that the people who want Canadian citizenship because of its privileges care enough about the country to positively contribute to its advancement.

It's totally unfair to the people who live and work in the country to constantly keep paying social benefits to those who are only looking to take and take without never giving back.

Both my sons got their Canadian citizenship this year, my wife father been telling her to do it since they born.:good:

notorious saga

Sagattarius
Not coming down on you or anything but, I hope that the people who want Canadian citizenship because of its privileges care enough about the country to positively contribute to its advancement.

It's totally unfair to the people who live and work in the country to constantly keep paying social benefits to those who are only looking to take and take without never giving back.
So if you are a citizen of a country and your son or daughter born outside of that country, won't you consider getting them citizenship? I know lots of American mothers who had kids abroad eg Germany but got American citizenship for their children. is Canadian mothers excluded or something?

TC

Steuuuupssss!
So if you are a citizen of a country and your son or daughter born outside of that country, won't you consider getting them citizenship? I know lots of American mothers who had kids abroad eg Germany but got American citizenship for their children. is Canadian mothers excluded or something?
Slightly off topic...but I will interject that if one of those parents was not a German citizen, the child born in Germany is not entitled to German citizenship.

DSP

Heri
Slightly off topic...but I will interject that if one of those parents was not a German citizen, the child born in Germany is not entitled to German citizenship.
lol true Germany doesnt play. You can born 5 kids in their country and they will not be German citizens. They basically end up stateless.

Poca

Children born outside of Canada from Canadian parents or one Canadian parent are entitled to their Canadian citizenship if their birth abroad is reported to a Canadian consulate.

What I think is wrong is people who get citizenship from a country with a lot of universal social benefits only with the intent to use the system rather to contribute.

N

NaturalBornRidah

lol true Germany doesnt play. You can born 5 kids in their country and they will not be German citizens. They basically end up stateless.
I think its brilliant which is why some African countries need to do the same for their white citizens.