The Desparate Blk Man

J

Juan Dan

why are blk men so desperate for women?

the proof in that is that for example on himix

I would estimate that 99% of the women consider themselves hot and sexy or simply attractive

why?

cause those women in their neighborhoods, jobs, social media, church and everywhere else

there are MANY blk men who flirt hard and compliment and try to get with her

hence this womans ego is to the clouds

now I say all that to say this

REALITY

the light skinned female on himix that EVERY SINGLE ONE YOU MEN chased and gave extra special attention

how do you think the other females felt?

I say that cause the women know how they look and shaped and blah blah blah blah

so either they allow yall to lie and bullshit and dont believe a word

or they do believe they the hottest woman around etc

Yall act very very very very desperate

yet just abruptly STOPPED all that desperate shit for the past few months

not sure what happened

J

Juan Dan

All the good ones have already been smashed.
yet thats the thing

were the good ones ever good ones

or they were good cause they were himix virgins

and ones they became himix sluts then they not longer good

which is an extension of hte offline
wherein the NEW poosy is always sought after
new girl in school
new girl in neighborhood
club
church
etc etc

its interesting and I think once a woman doesnt understand whats going on
they will be lambs to slawtah

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
yet thats the thing

were the good ones ever good ones

or they were good cause they were himix virgins

and ones they became himix sluts then they not longer good

which is an extension of hte offline
wherein the NEW poosy is always sought after
new girl in school
new girl in neighborhood
club
church
etc etc

its interesting and I think once a woman doesnt understand whats going on
they will be lambs to slawtah
Not sure if the exact level of goodness has been reported
If you are asking if the poosi prognostication matched the practical pleasure I would have to say probably not.

J

Juan Dan

Not sure if the exact level of goodness has been reported
If you are asking if the poosi prognostication matched the practical pleasure I would have to say probably not.
how is "bess ting" judged?

say for example you have a woman who wants a husband or to be in a serious relationship

how does she go about getting a ring from georgeflash?

how does she go about being viewed as worthy of marriage and respect and one burner pumpum for life

vs just a hotgal or a stripe

so many single women and so little men that really want them

for example

you have been here long enough to at least see 5 women whom you would put a ring on their finger

over the weekend I was really into one of them like yeah she can pass then she said she had feelings for a married man
and I was like nah huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Alpha Unit

Insurgent

say for example you have a woman who wants a husband or to be in a serious relationship

how does she go about being viewed as worthy of marriage and respect and one burner pumpum for life

for example

you have been here long enough to at least see 5 women whom you would put a ring on their finger

over the weekend I was really into one of them like yeah she can pass then she said she had feelings for a married manand I was like nah huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Anybody can have feelings for anyone. It's what you do with those feelings that decide character in a situation like this. Like how she manage to develop feelings for this man? Was it in the course of simply being around him, was he kind to her or enamored himself to her by offering advice. I have come to realize it real easy for woman to develop feelings based on certain behaviors. My bredrin had his best friend wife call him the other day asking him to talk to said best friend. When he told his wife she was immediately suspicious and warn him to stay away from her. To shorten the story his best friend wife make a move on him. When it first occured I told him woman have a way of sniffing out these things so yuh wife know why she saying it. He just like many men in his position couldn't see it (can't say I would have from so early either). Now I not sure is through the course of listening to her that she start see him in a certain light (especially since she thought he hated her- backstory necessary to understand that) but all of a sudden he become of interest to her. All that to say even though the example might be poor to demonstrate woman could easily end up in situation where they feel for a married man. The good ones will fight against it and in some cases abruptly end all friendship and interaction knowing what lies ahead if they continue. The naive ones will continue not expecting it to go beyond infatuation, and the bad ones will explore it despite the consequences on that man's life.

J

Juan Dan

Anybody can have feelings for anyone. It's what you do with those feelings that decide character in a situation like this. Like how she manage to develop feelings for this man? Was it in the course of simply being around him, was he kind to her or enamored himself to her by offering advice. I have come to realize it real easy for woman to develop feelings based on certain behaviors. My bredrin had his best friend wife call him the other day asking him to talk to said best friend. When he told his wife she was immediately suspicious and warn him to stay away from her. To shorten the story his best friend wife make a move on him. When it first occured I told him woman have a way of sniffing out these things so yuh wife know why she saying it. He just like many men in his position couldn't see it (can't say I would have from so early either). Now I not sure is through the course of listening to her that she start see him in a certain light (especially since she thought he hated her- backstory necessary to understand that) but all of a sudden he become of interest to her. All that to say even though the example might be poor to demonstrate woman could easily end up in situation where they feel for a married man. The good ones will fight against it and in some cases abruptly end all friendship and interaction knowing what lies ahead if they continue. The naive ones will continue not expecting it to go beyond infatuation, and the bad ones will explore it despite the consequences on that man's life.
yup WOMEN KNOW WOMEN
and most women NEVER have a favorable opinion of womanhood

as in saying "most women are nice decent wonderful people"

a friend of mine always says
you have two choices

"either view them all as hoes or pick and choose through millions'
something to that effect

and that man NO MATTER how women present themselves, view them as some kind of hoe or potential

that could be trust issues or smarts
he seems to get LOTS of women and is never "played"

yet if a man JUST had a baby and married and women throwing themselves at him KNOWING the situation
I am apt to believe that most are hoes or capable of

the wife could have not had a six sense
she just KNOWS WOMEN

and if a woman is a nice woman and dont have a man
something wrong
either unlucky with her choices so far or will NEVER have a man cause of her mentality

cause men are on a CONSTANT HUNT for nice women who have morals and virtue

yet yes there are certain people MEN AND WOMEN
whom once they have access to another man/woman
SOMEBODY is gonna get fuk'd or rejected

Othello

why are blk men so desperate for women?

the proof in that is that for example on himix

I would estimate that 99% of the women consider themselves hot and sexy or simply attractive

why?

cause those women in their neighborhoods, jobs, social media, church and everywhere else

there are MANY blk men who flirt hard and compliment and try to get with her

hence this womans ego is to the clouds

now I say all that to say this

REALITY

the light skinned female on himix that EVERY SINGLE ONE YOU MEN chased and gave extra special attention

how do you think the other females felt?

I say that cause the women know how they look and shaped and blah blah blah blah

so either they allow yall to lie and bullshit and dont believe a word

or they do believe they the hottest woman around etc

Yall act very very very very desperate

yet just abruptly STOPPED all that desperate shit for the past few months

not sure what happened
I hear ya but speaking for myself I didn't join the site with the intentions to meet anyone so I won't be chasing or giving anyone special attention.

Not sure if I would say some people are desperate. Maybe their outlook of Imix is the same as in the workplace, school, club, wherever they meet the opposite sex. So it's an opportunity to meet someone and take them out.

I am guessing there is a sudden stop in chasing because there is no interest or attraction in the same women who is coming everyday to club Imix with opinions or values they do not like ..or maybe the physical attraction is not there...

J

Juan Dan

I hear ya but speaking for myself I didn't join the site with the intentions to meet anyone so I won't be chasing or giving anyone special attention.

Not sure if I would say some people are desperate. Maybe their outlook of Imix is the same as in the workplace, school, club, wherever they meet the opposite sex. So it's an opportunity to meet someone and take them out.

I am guessing there is a sudden stop in chasing because there is no interest or attraction in the same women who is coming everyday to club Imix with opinions or values they do not like ..or maybe the physical attraction is not there...
so is there not a possibility that you can be here for 10 years and in that time develop a bond or love for a female?

its EXACTLY like offline as you point
folks simply have no interest for anything serious

if that was stated then it would be fine

yet men claim to be looking for empresses and wives and the women claim to be seeking husbands or relationships

not outrightly they state that

yet its said in one thousand threads

yet its definately strange they no longer flirting or doing what they did months ago and years before

there is a change somewhere
not sure what

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!

for example

over the weekend I was really into one of them like yeah she can pass then she said she had feelings for a married man
and I was like nah huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
"Bess ting" is relative.
What might be the bess today may not be tomorrow.

Getting a ring from me requires a strong dose a obeah.
I don't believe in marriage as a practical issue. How can one promise to love someone forever-ever?

The problem with your analysis is that you seem to think that one woman is better than another. So you are scouring around using metrics to decide who is worthy. The moment you stop thinking about finding the bess woman the less complicated your life will be.

J

Juan Dan

"Bess ting" is relative.
What might be the bess today may not be tomorrow.

Getting a ring from me requires a strong dose a obeah.
I don't believe in marriage as a practical issue. How can one promise to love someone forever-ever?

The problem with your analysis is that you seem to think that one woman is better than another. So you are scouring around using metrics to decide who is worthy. The moment you stop thinking about finding the bess woman the less complicated your life will be.
the people I have known who KNOW the most about women
say practically the same things you saying

I take from that that, the women they are with currently
if not for her having had gotten pregnant or holding down the house

they wouldnt be together and she would have just been another one he fukd, only thing she got pregnant

so you dont believe in "love/soulmate" and things like that?

finding a soulmate or being deeply in love will/should make one woman better than another, no?

I am not saying you wrong cause special women are very difficult to find
that woman one can love and be with forever

from viewing the whole scenario
blk women want moneyman, tallman, donkey buddy etc

blk man want model bishes, virgins, nuns, and smart women

both those desires are near impossibilities for ALL to find
so most never do

J

Juan Dan

lol....nice thread Carlo, but who is that light skinned female that you were referring to?
nica or fleur
you know I dont know them any different

I would say 99% of the himix men showed a little more than a passing interest

even sankofaa locked in on her only to have her sell him out briefly
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH

like she even sent people his beg poosy pm's
its still hilarious

cause he could have zoned in on some dark skin empress
yet nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, he want the one erbody else all hot over

one thing I know bout women
they like some men better than others
it can seem mysterious as to why
yet its all psychology

I just want to stress that the other women must have felt a way
yet they were prolly trying to have sex with her too
lol
lol
lol
aw mayne I have to go see a damn doctor right now
I am much tree much

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
the people I have known who KNOW the most about women
say practically the same things you saying

I take from that that, the women they are with currently
if not for her having had gotten pregnant or holding down the house

they wouldnt be together and she would have just been another one he fukd, only thing she got pregnant

so you dont believe in "love/soulmate" and things like that?

finding a soulmate or being deeply in love will/should make one woman better than another, no?

I am not saying you wrong cause special women are very difficult to find
that woman one can love and be with forever

from viewing the whole scenario
blk women want moneyman, tallman, donkey buddy etc

blk man want model bishes, virgins, nuns, and smart women

both those desires are near impossibilities for ALL to find
so most never do
No, I don't believe in a soul mate, special love mate or check mate.

It is a ridiculous concept that destroys normal relationships because people struggle to live up to those ideals. Too many people give up on relatively decent partners because "if they were my soul mate they wouldn't have [insert stupid logic here]."

When you are deeply "in love" with someone you tend ignore their faults. Thus they may appear perfect. We find very creative mind tricks to make sure it stays like this. Who needs a Jedi?

J

Juan Dan

No, I don't believe in a soul mate, special love mate or check mate.

It is a ridiculous concept that destroys normal relationships because people struggle to live up to those ideals. Too many people give up on relatively decent partners because "if they were my soul mate they wouldn't have [insert stupid logic here]."

When you are deeply "in love" with someone you tend ignore their faults. Thus they may appear perfect. We find very creative mind tricks to make sure it stays like this. Who needs a Jedi?
if you dont believe in those things

again with the metrics
yet how do you quantify or measure "THE ONE"?

as most men one can run into hundreds of women

get to know and date half of them

yet none measures up to being "the one"

might there not be such a thing?

might all we be as humans to each other is procreation?
or sexual fun?

or what many term relationships which is just an aka for "we just messing around for a while"

for without a strong bond or "love", what holds a relationship together

what makes you willing to go the ends of the earth for another?

I am of the impression that there is no excuse for not TRULY LOVING a woman
will all heart
for we love/dislike our children, parents, family, frens etc etc

so we know what the emotion is and what it entails
why so hard for many blk man to LOVE a blk woman?

J

Juan Dan

for example triniempress

I bet one billion dollars she will be "dating" for many years, not seriously seeking a husband
maybe get a baby or three
then go to church and praise gad and be an exceptional upstanding miserable blk woman

voraciously on the hunt for a "husband"

D

DiTriniempress

for example triniempress

I bet one billion dollars she will be "dating" for many years, not seriously seeking a husband
maybe get a baby or three
then go to church and praise gad and be an exceptional upstanding miserable blk woman

voraciously on the hunt for a "husband"
lol Carlo you are a trip yes smh

J

Juan Dan

lol Carlo you are a trip yes smh
now you understand that I dont mean no harm
we can have a proper discussion

now are you conducting yourself as a woman who has intentions of getting a husband like georgeflash who knows women in every way so would just sex you for a lil or a while and thats that

or you conducting yourself otherwise as a woman whom when georgeflash beholds your virtuousness and exceptionality in deeds n vegina he will marry you and love you forever never cheating and obeying his vows

I say all that to say dont you wanna be somebody wife?

and who are you having sex with right now, will he be your husband?

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!
if you dont believe in those things

again with the metrics
yet how do you quantify or measure "THE ONE"?

as most men one can run into hundreds of women

get to know and date half of them

yet none measures up to being "the one"

might there not be such a thing?

might all we be as humans to each other is procreation?
or sexual fun?

or what many term relationships which is just an aka for "we just messing around for a while"

for without a strong bond or "love", what holds a relationship together

what makes you willing to go the ends of the earth for another?

I am of the impression that there is no excuse for not TRULY LOVING a woman
will all heart
for we love/dislike our children, parents, family, frens etc etc

so we know what the emotion is and what it entails
why so hard for many blk man to LOVE a blk woman?
Is it too much of a stretch to believe that during the journey of your life you will meet The One many times. Why does it have to be The One and only?

Depends on the place where I am in my life a certain woman may fit the bill. She may not fit the bill down the road when I am proverbially in a different place.

Does that mean I was using her before or did not love her? Not at all.
I can love someone with all my heart and it not be forever.

You seem hell bent on saying that if it doesn't last it wasn't real.