The Desparate Blk Man

D

DiTriniempress

now you understand that I dont mean no harm
we can have a proper discussion

now are you conducting yourself as a woman who has intentions of getting a husband like georgeflash who knows women in every way so would just sex you for a lil or a while and thats that

or you conducting yourself otherwise as a woman whom when georgeflash beholds your virtuousness and exceptionality in deeds n vegina he will marry you and love you forever never cheating and obeying his vows

I say all that to say dont you wanna be somebody wife?

and who are you having sex with right now, will he be your husband?
Yes I hope to be someones wife in about 6 years and that's because I want to finish school first but will the person I currently date,have sex with or any of that be the person I get married to? Well idk what the future holds and just because I'm a female saying that doesn't make me less respectable neither.

J

Juan Dan

Is it too much of a stretch to believe that during the journey of your life you will meet The One many times. Why does it have to be The One and only?

Depends on the place where I am in my life a certain woman may fit the bill. She may not fit the bill down the road when I am proverbially in a different place.

Does that mean I was using her before or did not love her? Not at all.
I can love someone with all my heart and it not be forever.

You seem hell bent on saying that if it doesn't last it wasn't real.
can that be likened to a car or ones tastes upon maturity or getting rich?

its not a stretch to believe you can NEVER truly love a woman
as in be the man she wants you to be
which is to be hers and hers only
or to love her forever come rich poor or whatever

now there are women who dont care for love

yet I feel most are into the fairtale thing
or AT LEAST that their prince or king will love and they will be by his side forever as queen

it seems what you saying flatout is that NO WOMAN can ever have you TOTALLY and FOREVER

and that there be the point
thats a normal thinking amongst many men I know

I know NOT ONE JAMAICAN or CARIBBEAN MAN who says "I love my wife/woman with all my heart and soul, she is my everything"

its more along the lines of she the mother of my children or she a good woman etc etc

yet some deeply in love shit, nah

J

Juan Dan

Yes I hope to be someones wife in about 6 years and that's because I want to finish school first but will the person I currently date,have sex with or any of that be the person I get married to? Well idk what the future holds and just because I'm a female saying that doesn't make me less respectable neither.
hope?
fukkahope

you on the right journey the men want educated women

the thing with the current person you dating is that there is a 99% chance it will end
the majority fo your relationships have ended
so why wont this one?

I say be single unless HE is the one you might think of marrying

or if you playing around then be a great fantastic whore who doesnt care for the opinions of society men
I am all for conscious whores and sluts
all things with eyes open I say

whether you think you less respectable or whatever

MOST MEN will judge you unless you keep your hoeings a secret

now if you exceptional or are really loved, the man wont care what you did with your poosy as long as you didnt fuk one thousand georgeflashes

not that he a bad person, yet he doesnt care for love or marriage forever
so you would be a not too smart woman

yet its difficult to get around cause MOST blk men are as such
shit if you tell me you gonna send me your bress or vegina pic right now I would say send it
yet I would consider you a slut OR an exhibitionist who understands nudity to mean nothing but to perversion of the viewer
for example I would walk past you nekkid if we in an harican tribe etc etc

all in all have sense and if you dont, then dont give a fukk about the world
or go to church when you hoed out and lost

BacchanalDiva

now you understand that I dont mean no harm
we can have a proper discussion

now are you conducting yourself as a woman who has intentions of getting a husband like georgeflash who knows women in every way so would just sex you for a lil or a while and thats that

or you conducting yourself otherwise as a woman whom when georgeflash beholds your virtuousness and exceptionality in deeds n vegina he will marry you and love you forever never cheating and obeying his vows

I say all that to say dont you wanna be somebody wife?

and who are you having sex with right now, will he be your husband?
:rofl: Omg this just made me choke!

J

Juan Dan

Yo Carlo is droppin' knowledge right now
I am stuck between being a hawny man and want to see bishes hoeing and giving up the poosy or at the least their nekkid pics appear on himix

vs knowing that that is wrong and if I wouldnt want it for my momma or women I care for then why should it be ok for anyone else

interests/selfishness

yet we have to keep in mind, STRONGLY, that many women ARE hoes and wanna leggo of the poosy without shame and with full consciousness

so its tricky

you dont want to "love" one of those

yet there are millions of wonderful trustworthy women

"get em or get got"- survivalist

J

Juan Dan

:rofl: Omg this just made me choke!
why do you think men are so in awe of womens veginas?

its like one doesnt know that she has a hole there and its not much different from any other hole

I dont understand the psychology of wanting to fukk every woman as if every one has something vastly different between their legs

maybe all animal traits and only an evolved being would move away from that thinking

aka hafrican tribers walking roun nekkid like nothing

the brillyance and civility of the "savage"

for example I would have sex with you yet your vegina is no different from triniempress

so much time to chase you both and play games and not have any real "love/care" for you

I really dont get it

never have

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
No, I don't believe in a soul mate, special love mate or check mate.

It is a ridiculous concept that destroys normal relationships because people struggle to live up to those ideals. Too many people give up on relatively decent partners because "if they were my soul mate they wouldn't have [insert stupid logic here]."

When you are deeply "in love" with someone you tend ignore their faults. Thus they may appear perfect. We find very creative mind tricks to make sure it stays like this. Who needs a Jedi?
Is it too much of a stretch to believe that during the journey of your life you will meet The One many times. Why does it have to be The One and only?

Depends on the place where I am in my life a certain woman may fit the bill. She may not fit the bill down the road when I am proverbially in a different place.

Does that mean I was using her before or did not love her? Not at all.
I can love someone with all my heart and it not be forever.

You seem hell bent on saying that if it doesn't last it wasn't real.

This was an elaborate way of saying..."there's nothing that distinguishes one female from another, you all in ONE CATEGORY which is to be FCKED."

Georgeflash

Who feels it knows it!

Addition, by what you subtracted...your psychology is clear. Maybe not to the average female, but that all the more works in your favor..don't?

lol, ha!
I don't do average females so that demographic is dead to me.

You know what irks me? Dudes who feel the need to constantly tell females what to put in their vaginas. Like you all know what's best for the poor defenseless female.

Truth be told all you're doing is trying to up your own market value by magnifying the warning label on the next dude even though we ALL (male and female) should come with a surgeon generals warning.

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer

You know what irks me? Dudes who feel the need to constantly tell females what to put in their vaginas. Like you all know what's best for the poor defenseless female.

Truth be told all you're doing is trying to up your own market value by magnifying the warning label on the next dude even though we ALL (male and female) should come with a surgeon generals warning.

A matter of perception & semantics...Glass Half empty, or Half full.

J

Juan Dan

This was an elaborate way of saying..."there's nothing that distinguishes one female from another, you all in ONE CATEGORY which is to be FCKED."

me seh wite gal
the georges of the world can have these blk women
yet in a sense I do agree
blk women do not come in many variations
you got hot women, miserable women, church women and a few other types
so he is right
I think YOU one of them sucka for love type nuggas
lol
be lovin these "hoes"
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHHH

J

Juan Dan

is that like saying we running competition over bishes and I am just trying to make myself appear a gentleman or some caring for these hoes type nugga and making you look bad?
to be honest no if me a look woman right now me have some millionaire empress a beg me fi review dem books and dem tings dere
a we seh love and a we seh when we a chase gal we chase exclusive top class gal