The First Hiphop Record

Inquistive

This is it. No argument needed

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fUUyGxRoDQY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

trinifrombx

This came out prior to those.
You two clowns stay on the internet 24/7 posting about things allyuh have no clue, then think allyuh are well read, two dumbazz.

Funky 4 + 1 - Music Biography, Credits and Discography : AllMusic
Funky 4 + 1 were one of the first hip-hop groups that contained a female MC and were certainly the first group of their kind that released records commercially. Further, the group were the among the first wave of Bronx crews to release records after the initial success of the Sugarhill Gang in 1979. The Funky 4 consisted of DJ Breakout, K.K. Rockwell, Keith Keith, Lil' Rodney Cee, Jazzy Jeff, and the "plus one" -- Sha Rock. Among DJ Breakout's peers in the early to mid-'70s wer

Inquistive

You two clowns stay on the internet 24/7 posting about things allyuh have no clue, then think allyuh are well read, two dumbazz.

Funky 4 + 1 - Music Biography, Credits and Discography : AllMusic
Funky 4 + 1 were one of the first hip-hop groups that contained a female MC and were certainly the first group of their kind that released records commercially. Further, the group were the among the first wave of Bronx crews to release records after the initial success of the Sugarhill Gang in 1979. The Funky 4 consisted of DJ Breakout, K.K. Rockwell, Keith Keith, Lil' Rodney Cee, Jazzy Jeff, and the "plus one" -- Sha Rock. Among DJ Breakout's peers in the early to mid-'70s wer

I have no clue about hiphop? Okay, Soca Fan.

Just know "Rappers Delight" was not the first hiphop recording.

trinifrombx

I have no clue about hiphop? Okay, Soca Fan.

Just know "Rappers Delight" was not the first hiphop recording.
Huh, soca fan, ok, so what does that have to do with the fact that you have no idea what the hell you talking about, i live this.

you spend 24/7 on here and forget to live life, dumbazz.

B

Black Madonna

wow can we get back to the hip hop origins

'79 classic! I was 5

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iiKJrF7oGfs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>