The Iberian Derby

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
hush yuh mowt riley escobar... we will see.. i mean like i said i can back either team.. but i'mma just put it on SPain cos i think it will be a spain-germany final...

Riley Escobar

Anonymous
hush yuh mowt riley escobar... we will see.. i mean like i said i can back either team.. but i'mma just put it on Spain cos i think it will be a spain-germany final...
:kicks

My mouth is silent but my finger tips are making all the noise... Either way, you should be happy one of your teams are going to the final... Italy vs. Portugal...

Moqueca

The best defensive team I have seen in my life. Highest win percentage of all time. They could be the first team to win three tournaments in a row. Spain have now gone eight consecutive knock-out games across three competitions without conceding a goal. Spain have kept more clean sheets... and conceded fewer than anyone at Euro 2012. Just as they did in South Africa 2010 and at Euro 2008. Spain have completed more passes than anyone else for the third consecutive tournament. Their tournament high, 654, is 163 more than Germany's best. Older teams are harder to compare but just overall they blow everyone else out of the water. No outstanding individuals, it is all about the team and working together. Pinnacle of football.

I want portugal to win the match though as it will be a suprise to us all.