The Killing

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
alright watched the first episode online and so far I am feeling the show.

good acting....or it could be that I am hormonal....cause I did bawl when the parents found out that their baby girl was dead. Felt that.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
alcatraz to me is shit lol.. i've watched almost all episodes and still have very little clue as to what the fck is happenign lol... that show is a filler
person of interest now is intriguing..

LB

I just reading through all of your comments now. I didnt want to colour my own until I saw the opening.

Dis:
"The original has filmed/aired two series so far. A third season airs in a few months.
The first - season - is the murdered child, the second takes her into the army. The second is a better story, but the first series had acting of a level I had never ever seen before."

No doubt. Gonna continue through to the 2nd season to see the difference now.

LB

so should I watch the original 1st before I watch the AMC version?
good question. I am curious to hear which they recommend. I am doing the AMC version right now but I will check out the Swedish version soon enough.

Steupz

Ah was going good until Min 23. At that point I saw a man grab a man hand and shoot bout ten people.
o_O

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
oh god nah. The parent's grief is killing me :(
keep with it cos of their grief you will turn into a bloodhound to figure out who did it so they can have justice. Trus the whodunit part is maddening yet thrilling.

good question. I am curious to hear which they recommend. I am doing the AMC version right now but I will check out the Swedish version soon enough.
so should I watch the original 1st before I watch the AMC version?
i dont think it matters both are good

btw i messed up and caught piece of madmen las night don draper wtf???

S

sharkie

Damn you Taj.

Just spent all Saturday night and Sunday with my friend watching Season 1 on Netflix. Is season 2 going on now?

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
dance1 yayayyyyy now i have ppl to chat about the show with :kicks:
Damn you Taj.

Just spent all Saturday night and Sunday with my friend watching Season 1 on Netflix.
Is season 2 going on now?
Yep yep

last week 2hr premiere that was crazy lots of guilt and ppl feelings get hurt

than there was an epi last night... I missed the first airtime then was trying to watch the reair at 1am so i had to sit thru madmen but I couldn't last only saw 15 mins so will catch up on the full tonight

So you moreless up to date If you watching the new epi online it would be about 90 mins even tho they say 2hr premiere.

PS Bug where you reach so far?

S

sharkie

dance1 yayayyyyy now i have ppl to chat about the show with :kicks:

Yep yep

last week 2hr premiere that was crazy lots of guilt and ppl feelings get hurt

than there was an epi last night... I missed the first airtime then was trying to watch the reair at 1am so i had to sit thru madmen but I couldn't last only saw 15 mins so will catch up on the full tonight

So you moreless up to date If you watching the new epi online it would be about 90 mins even tho they say 2hr premiere.

PS Bug where you reach so far?
Omg okay, imma look it up after work.

I like sarah, but her coldness is kinda annoying. her acting reminds me of the girl from twilight. but that's also because is watched all 5 seasons of big love in about 2 weeks and her character on that show was veryyyyy similar. emotionless, yet had emotion underneath, so it was kinda typecasting.

otherwise, rosie's mom's grief is sad, but she gets on my nerves sometimes.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Omg okay, imma look it up after work.

I like sarah, but her coldness is kinda annoying. her acting reminds me of the girl from twilight. but that's also because is watched all 5 seasons of big love in about 2 weeks and her character on that show was veryyyyy similar. emotionless, yet had emotion underneath, so it was kinda typecasting.

otherwise, rosie's mom's grief is sad, but she gets on my nerves sometimes.
Her sis is really helping a lot but she's getting on my nerves I'm waiting for that Belle Fleur biz to buss. right now just the cops know but when the dad finds out... and he will... he's gonna go thru the roof! rhel ppl jus hiding so much. and I wanna figure out what is going on with those irish? mob/gangsters he used to be with back in the day.

Her coldness not annoying to me yet. maybe I just see it as being a function of being a foster kid then a young mom. Plus when you see how the new season starts you realize she right not to trust a soul! What's annoying is how she treats her son she loves him and is affectionate but she's not giving motherhood even a full hr on her daily clock.

Steupz

Her sis Maybe I just see it as being a function of being a foster kid then a young mom. Plus when you see how the new season starts you realize she right not to trust a soul!
This here is the major failing of American TV. There always needs to be a neat explanation for everything. Why can't she just be distant and a bad mother without there being an 'event'?

Anyone watches The Voice UK. A girl there destroy Adele's Rolling. Might be even better than Adele's

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
This here is the major failing of American TV. There always needs to be a neat explanation for everything. Why can't she just be distant and a bad mother without there being an 'event'?

Anyone watches The Voice UK. A girl there destroy Adele's Rolling. Might be even better than Adele's
that's my view, in general she a bad mom cos she keeps choosing her job

Steupz

Here is the chick. A diversion to keep the thread going.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wr-e9QhzuS4?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Wr-e9QhzuS4?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

LB

that's my view, in general she a bad mom cos she keeps choosing her job
Taj, just cussing u like Sharkie was cause I finished Season 1 on Saturday. lol (Technically had nothing else to do since my car was in the garage)

I have yet to download season 2. I was sucking in my breath at the end when I saw that the person betraying her may be her own partner. Worst feeling in the world to at first not trust someone, let your guard down and give them a chance and it turns out you should have trusted your gut. So I want to see if this is truly the case. Seeing the realization dawn on her face on the plane was some good acting.

But I agree. She is a bad mum. She doesnt mean to be and I am sure she wishes it was different, but she simply is a bad mum. She is one of those ppl where as much as they are conflicted over family life vs work, she will forever choose work. But I rate her still because, its not like her work is unimportant. Just that her child pays the price.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
:kicks:
Taj, just cussing u like Sharkie was cause I finished Season 1 on Saturday. lol (Technically had nothing else to do since my car was in the garage)

I have yet to download season 2. I was sucking in my breath at the end when I saw that the person betraying her may be her own partner. Worst feeling in the world to at first not trust someone, let your guard down and give them a chance and it turns out you should have trusted your gut. So I want to see if this is truly the case. Seeing the realization dawn on her face on the plane was some good acting.

But I agree. She is a bad mum. She doesnt mean to be and I am sure she wishes it was different, but she simply is a bad mum. She is one of those ppl where as much as they are conflicted over family life vs work, she will forever choose work. But I rate her still because, its not like her work is unimportant. Just that her child pays the price.
I knew the guy Holder was with wasn't 'on the level' i was just mad at Holder that he couldn't see he was being played. Then there's still the issue of all the media leaks, imo blatantly Holder and regardless of the little nice things he does those leaks compromised the case to no end. 2 ppl in hospital and 1 dead cos of those 'leaks'.

She accepted his help when she had the issues with her son but she still ain trust him wholeheartedly and thats good. only 2 epis so far in the new season.

S

sharkie

:kicks:

I knew the guy Holder was with wasn't 'on the level' i was just mad at Holder that he couldn't see he was being played. Then there's still the issue of all the media leaks, imo blatantly Holder and regardless of the little nice things he does those leaks compromised the case to no end. 2 ppl in hospital and 1 dead cos of those 'leaks'.

She accepted his help when she had the issues with her son but she still ain trust him wholeheartedly and thats good. only 2 epis so far in the new season.
I def went back and forth with seeing whether or not I liked Holder. I knew that guy had to be his sponsor, but I didn't like the fact that he was still telling him confidential information about the case.

Also, can we just talk about how bad some of these things are and kinda unrealistic. I wouldn't be able to just see evidence photos of a crime scene or see who was in the interview room!

Also!! I'm assuming that the disgusting sister Terri is/was sleeping with the old man (Jasper's father). Because of the way she spoke to him at the wake and he didn't respond (awkward!).