The Killing

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
I def went back and forth with seeing whether or not I liked Holder. I knew that guy had to be his sponsor, but I didn't like the fact that he was still telling him confidential information about the case.

Also, can we just talk about how bad some of these things are and kinda unrealistic. I wouldn't be able to just see evidence photos of a crime scene or see who was in the interview room!

Also!! I'm assuming that the disgusting sister Terri is/was sleeping with the old man (Jasper's father). Because of the way she spoke to him at the wake and he didn't respond (awkward!).
yea girl when the parents saw those cs photos, I was like dang thats not how u want to remember her. and regardless of what the dad said they couldn't handle the full right off the bat. yea your daughter drowned to death and spent her last moments clawing to escape a car boot... while she was naked hogtied and possibly sexually assaulted.... Right.

Holder I didn't trust him i will admit i relaxed a bit when his addiction was revealed but then when he did the foolishness with the judge and the search warrant and using her login i was like the dumdum doh learn an not goin to.

Girllllllllllll at that wake. I rewind that part I was like dayyyyummmm dat is a dread fukkk up :eek:hgosh:

S

sharkie

yea girl when the parents saw those cs photos, I was like dang thats not how u want to remember her. and regardless of what the dad said they couldn't handle the full right off the bat. yea your daughter drowned to death and spent her last moments clawing to escape a car boot... while she was naked hogtied and possibly sexually assaulted.... Right.

Holder I didn't trust him i will admit i relaxed a bit when his addiction was revealed but then when he did the foolishness with the judge and the search warrant and using her login i was like the dumdum doh learn an not goin to.

Girllllllllllll at that wake. I rewind that part I was like dayyyyummmm dat is a dread fukkk up :eek:hgosh:
I actually woulda tell him to eff off and get off my property, cuz he had no right to be there!

I'm actually kinda surprised Terri is a Beau Soleil, because she doesn't really fit the description of "young, hot and innocent" Lol. She kinda jus, "old, dry up and skinny."

ANNNNDDD I never really saw something wrong with Belco. The twist on his personal character was very strange. He just kinda seemed like a yes man/sidekick as opposed to weirdo momma's boy.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
I actually woulda tell him to eff off and get off my property, cuz he had no right to be there!

I'm actually kinda surprised Terri is a Beau Soleil, because she doesn't really fit the description of "young, hot and innocent" Lol. She kinda jus, "old, dry up and skinny."

ANNNNDDD I never really saw something wrong with Belco. The twist on his personal character was very strange. He just kinda seemed like a yes man/sidekick as opposed to weirdo momma's boy.
at first no... then when you see that bedroom ceiling I was like naaaaah, then you met his whoretastic mom, coupled with his extreme sense of loyalty then I realized his imbalance a bit more. Esp when Teri bad him up after she got ignored it exposed his seemingly odd yearning to be in the family.

But I will say the show does a good job of making ppl seem super suspicious than providing explanation for it then throwing in another monkey wrench to make you 2nd guess. Cos remember even Belko was under suspicion she came home, then went back out alllll that time he never mentioned it until they found the taxi driver.

steups was providing intermission since nobody was chattin atm

S

sharkie

at first no... then when you see that bedroom ceiling I was like naaaaah, then you met his whoretastic mom, coupled with his extreme sense of loyalty then I realized his imbalance a bit more. Esp when Teri bad him up after she got ignored it exposed his seemingly odd yearning to be in the family.

But I will say the show does a good job of making ppl seem super suspicious than providing explanation for it then throwing in another monkey wrench to make you 2nd guess. Cos remember even Belko was under suspicion she came home, then went back out alllll that time he never mentioned it until they found the taxi driver.

steups was providing intermission since nobody was chattin atm
Dese ppl mad yes, I doh understand why when she was missing he din jus say, "i hear she was talkin bout meeting somebody named Adela..." or if Ms Terri didn't say..."wellll, it kinda have a man who like to drown people"

OH and it was great directing when Richmond found Sarah in his bedroom in front of his computer. I loved the lighting that showed us that he was really a dark dark evil man, opposite of the integrity candidate.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
I'm ashamed to say I ditched my friends this Saturday night because I wanted to watch it. :kicks
too funny :kicks

I watched it while working so some of the details you all have so astutely picked up on I completely missed.

S

sharkie

too funny :kicks

I watched it while working so some of the details you all have so astutely picked up on I completely missed.
You def need to because a lot of their hints and clues are not verbal. You just have to watch and see it.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Dese ppl mad yes, I doh understand why when she was missing he din jus say, "i hear she was talkin bout meeting somebody named Adela..." or if Ms Terri didn't say..."wellll, it kinda have a man who like to drown people"

OH and it was great directing when Richmond found Sarah in his bedroom in front of his computer. I loved the lighting that showed us that he was really a dark dark evil man, opposite of the integrity candidate.
gwoooorrrrrrrrlll that scene!!!!!!

i was so fckin convinced.... you need to see S2 to feel jus as shitty as I did about that situation... far more his PR chick/gf. its a hotmess.

You def need to because a lot of their hints and clues are not verbal. You just have to watch and see it.
true usually i catch up on shows and do stuff in other tabs this show i need to watch everything. ashamed to mention another one like that is flickin Archer lmao sometimes dem cartoons be havin expressions you need to see

S

sharkie

gwoooorrrrrrrrlll that scene!!!!!!

i was so fckin convinced.... you need to see S2 to feel jus as shitty as I did about that situation... far more his PR chick/gf. its a hotmess.

true usually i catch up on shows and do stuff in other tabs this show i need to watch everything. ashamed to mention another one like that is flickin Archer lmao sometimes dem cartoons be havin expressions you need to see
Lol, i see Archer in my netflix and browse over it. but i started knitting and i'm making some booties for a preggo at work, so maybe i need to that and watch it today.

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
Lol, i see Archer in my netflix and browse over it. but i started knitting and i'm making some booties for a preggo at work, so maybe i need to that and watch it today.
its irreverent, silly, sexualized, running jokes, sexist... its a riot ... to me

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
yea its done it was anticlimactic when they revealed who killed her then when they revealed everything you just felt disgusted. Still good tho