The Legend of Wing Chun

Riley Escobar

Anonymous
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xeXzsOR2sag" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

S.A.T.O.R.E-S.A.N

ESOS WEYES
Definitely will see dis, was and always a fan of kung fu, remember the days a use to tune in to dem lucian tv station to see kung fu at night.

DerMonger

Definitely will see dis, was and always a fan of kung fu, remember the days a use to tune in to dem lucian tv station to see kung fu at night.
Yeah me too. Love them Shaw Brothers/Raymond Chow produced flicks from yesteryear. Any movie that brings back the feeling of those movies will get my money.

I'll look at this too. The fact it's not Westernized like a lot of modern box office Martial Arts movies (tsk tsk....... Man with the Iron Fist) is a plus in my books.

cassette_craig

Plays Harder
Yeah me too. Love them Shaw Brothers/Raymond Chow produced flicks from yesteryear. Any movie that brings back the feeling of those movies will get my money.

I'll look at this too. The fact it's not Westernized like a lot of modern box office Martial Arts movies (tsk tsk....... Man with the Iron Fist) is a plus in my books.
it aint Westernised YET cah if it only turn a hit they gonna redo it

Mr. Friday

cyah make mih old man see dis nah else he will go crazy, give him ah chance n he go pratice he wing chun everyday lol

If yall into wing chun and stuff like dis den yall may like Ip Man 1 and 2 and another one of dem movies dat escapes my mind at the moment

Riley Escobar

Anonymous
cyah make mih old man see dis nah else he will go crazy, give him ah chance n he go pratice he wing chun everyday lol

If yall into wing chun and stuff like dis den yall may like Ip Man 1 and 2 and another one of dem movies dat escapes my mind at the moment
Fella, we all know about Ip Man 1 & 2 and soon 3 will be out next year on 3D starring Donnie Yen!!!