THE MONSTER HIT oF THE SUMMER 2018

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Socapine, since U R A YARDIE and you are CLEARLY IN DENIAL of the OBVIOUS about "FUNKY BUSINESS", this is FOR U.

Screenshot_20180904-214235_YT Studio.jpg

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
HYPING UP a SONG that ALREADY have over TWO MILLION VIEWS by an UNKNOWN ARTIST from a TINY COUNTRY, with only 100,000 people?

FUNKY BUSINESS is on the PLAYLIST of the MACYS DEPARTMENT STORE.

LET THAT SINK IN FOR A MINUTE.

WHAT MORE DO U WANT about its MASSIVE POPULARITY??
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/urP6kfo65VY" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Hyping regarding your claim about ROAD March and biggest hit .

Listen, these lyrics do nothing for me...I personally think it is weak ass song....I get it, mind your fcuking business , I guess I will leave this at a generation gap, you know...you dislike your child music and leave it at that.....yes, I wouldn't be surprise if the Jamaican truck played it too .

I see nothing in it, but, just like the B.S. they playing in Dancehall when Vybes, Popcaan, etc drop a single...these yutes hyping up fcukery...running up the view counts, etc...I assume you would agree that is quality material they putting out....so I will leave it that it is their time....

Surprise at you...but, then again, you all about promoting Vincy...regardless...sad.

But carry on , not impress.

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
Socapine, since U R A YARDIE and you are CLEARLY IN DENIAL of the OBVIOUS about "FUNKY BUSINESS", this is FOR U.

View attachment 68277
SMH......hence my point, they spelled it out for you....speaks volume to my point...that I first posted.

Btw, you do realize you have Yardies that is no cosigning...the B.S. coming out of Yard and calling it DAncehall...it is pure ################ery that they hyping up.....this is the new norm...sad.

Like I said, this is what these yutes want to hear and like...good for them.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
SMH......hence my point, they spelled it out for you....speaks volume to my point...that I first posted.

Btw, you do realize you have Yardies that is no cosigning...the B.S. coming out of Yard and calling it DAncehall...it is pure ################ery that they hyping up.....this is the new norm...sad.

Like I said, this is what these yutes want to hear and like...good for them.
SOCAPINE, MIND YOUR FUNKY BUSINESS.

YUH CAAH STOP DE VINCY.

AS DE YARDIES USED to SAY, WE LIKKLE BUT WE TALLAWAH!

NICENESS!!

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Hyping regarding your claim about ROAD March and biggest hit .

Listen, these lyrics do nothing for me...I personally think it is weak ass song....I get it, mind your fcuking business , I guess I will leave this at a generation gap, you know...you dislike your child music and leave it at that.....yes, I wouldn't be surprise if the Jamaican truck played it too .

I see nothing in it, but, just like the B.S. they playing in Dancehall when Vybes, Popcaan, etc drop a single...these yutes hyping up fcukery...running up the view counts, etc...I assume you would agree that is quality material they putting out....so I will leave it that it is their time....

Surprise at you...but, then again, you all about promoting Vincy...regardless...sad.

But carry on , not impress.
LISTEN TO THE VERSES, KEENLY, THEY MESH WELL WITH THE CHORUS to the LETTER
That is why the SONG is a MASSIVE HIT.

jason23

Gintoki Ginsan Sakata
dd song is average at best..but its a commess or bacchanal tune.so ppl who like them ting will like d song .which is wat ppl viewing d song for..it wont last tho.d song will die dwn soon ha no legs

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
dd song is average at best..but its a commess or bacchanal tune.so ppl who like them ting will like d song .which is wat ppl viewing d song for..it wont last tho.d song will die dwn soon ha no legs
You do not KNOW what you are TALKING about.

The song will reach 5 MILLION VIEWS before the YEAR is OUT.