THE ROAD MARCH WINNER OF THE 2019 T&T CARNIVAL Is FAMALAY

Sasathy

The “Happy Wanderer” of the Children's Choir in Obernkirchen that won the T & T road march in 1955. I reviewed the history of this children's choir in detail thanks to the homework help from https://writingpeak.co.uk/homework-help-online, and so rechecked the facts about the popularity of this song. But thanks to such a well-argued discussion, I learned many interesting details.

I already presented a very credible argument about what domination means and gave Bolt's achievements in athletics as a good example. Please don't blame me if your memory is only 5 minutes long or because you can't comprehend anything that I took time to logically outline that is more than a paragraph long.
In your mind, refusing to accept the official definition of the word 'domination' counts as a credible argument???

Making up your own definition because you can't seem to accept the FACT that a Jab and a Bouyon DOMINATED Trini this year, counts as a credible argument???

Resorting to childish name calling because you have no way of refuting the FACT that a Bouyon and a Jab DOMINATED Trini, counts as a credible argument???

The weed you smoking, send some for me, I want the high you have, lmao!

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
In your mind, refusing to accept the official definition of the word 'domination' counts as a credible argument???

Making up your own definition because you can't seem to accept the FACT that a Jab and a Bouyon DOMINATED Trini this year, counts as a credible argument???

Resorting to childish name calling because you have no way of refuting the FACT that a Bouyon and a Jab DOMINATED Trini, counts as a credible argument???

The weed you smoking, send some for me, I want the high you have, lmao!
Bouyon only dominated Trini Carnival in your own insular mind and to be honest what you imagine in your mind doesn't bother me in the least as it bears little relation to reality.

Regards Jab, as I've already pointed out Trini artists and producers have been regularly involved in blending Jab Molassie style rhythms with soca ever since the late 1970's and in fact computerized Jab Molassie style and J'ouvert style rhythms have been an integral part of power soca ever since power soca became a popular soca style in T&T from the early 1990's just before the Soca Monarch competition was started.

In summary both songs "Famalay" and "Run Wid It" involved Trini artists or producers and based upon your initial argument about outside domination your argument falls flat without me even having to point out that those were just two of over 800 songs released for T&T Carnival 2019.
Putting aside the sheer number of non-Bouyon songs released for T&T Carnival that were big hits this year and the requirement of winning titles consistently for a number of years to realistically be regarded as a dominant force, for example like how Voice won ISM titles for 3 years in a row between 2016 and 2018 or how MM has won the T&T road march title 7 times since 2011 and won 3 titles in a row between 2014 and 2016; there is little logic to Trini Carnival being dominated by so-called foreigners in 2019 when the reality is that Trini artists or producers were closely involved with both those winning songs.

If you were arguing that the Grenadians were a dominate force in the 2019 ISM competition this year because they had 5 of the 20 contestants in the ISM Finals who all executed standout performances, I will have no argument with you there as that assessment would be a realistic one in regards to the ISM competition this year. However it is not a realistic assessment for T&T Carnival 2019 as a whole as the results of one competition makes not the entire package of T&T Carnival.

Anyway I don't expect you to ever grow up or to stop fantasizing about Bouyon supposedly dominating Trinidad Carnival so I will leave you to indulge in your fantasy.

Bouyon only dominated Trini Carnival in your own insular mind and to be honest what you imagine in your mind doesn't bother me in the least as it bears little relation to reality.

Regards Jab, as I've already pointed out Trini artists and producers have been regularly involved in blending Jab Molassie style rhythms with soca ever since the late 1970's and in fact computerized Jab Molassie style and J'ouvert style rhythms have been an integral part of power soca ever since power soca became a popular soca style in T&T from the early 1990's just before the Soca Monarch competition was started.

In summary both songs "Famalay" and "Run Wid It" involved Trini artists or producers and based upon your initial argument about outside domination your argument falls flat without me even having to point out that those were just two of over 800 songs released for T&T Carnival 2019.
Putting aside the sheer number of non-Bouyon songs released for T&T Carnival that were big hits this year and the requirement of winning titles consistently for a number of years to realistically be regarded as a dominant force, for example like how Voice won ISM titles for 3 years in a row between 2016 and 2018 or how MM has won the T&T road march title 7 times since 2011 and won 3 titles in a row between 2014 and 2016; there is little logic to Trini Carnival being dominated by so-called foreigners in 2019 when the reality is that Trini artists or producers were closely involved with both those winning songs.

If you were arguing that the Grenadians were a dominate force in the 2019 ISM competition this year because they had 5 of the 20 contestants in the ISM Finals who all executed standout performances, I will have no argument with you there as that assessment would be a realistic one in regards to the ISM competition this year. However it is not a realistic assessment for T&T Carnival 2019 as a whole as the results of one competition makes not the entire package of T&T Carnival.

Anyway I don't expect you to ever grow up or to stop fantasizing about Bouyon supposedly dominating Trinidad Carnival so I will leave you to indulge in your fantasy.

You would prefer to convince yourself that you can re-write the English dictionary rather than respect the contributions of the islands, but you feel you can accuse others of being insular!?!?

This very thread is evidence that it bothers you that 'foreigners' were involved in the two dominant songs of TRINI carnival 2019 - but you feel you can call someone else insular?!?!

I have referenced that Trinis were involved in both songs multiple times in this thread. Yet you convince yourself that I haven't so you can push forward your insular argument. Stop making up arguments and focus on the facts.

I never argued that Trinis were not involved, you made up that argument

I never argued that Trini producers were not fusing anything before, you made up that argument

This thread has nothing to do with how long jouvert style riddims have been a part of power soca, you made up that argument

This thread has nothing to to with Voice

These are your words Pro:

"Domination means doing something consistently as the winner over a period of time and not just a one off-occurrence."

Funny how your criteria for domination changes in regards to ISM?

The top three spots of ISM last year were all Trini (Voice, Blaxx, Orlando) so the Grenadian domination is definitely only this year - a one off occurence as it stands.

Yet you accept they dominated this year, but can't accept that a Bouyon and a Jab dominated?!?! You inconsistent now Pro. You making yourself look stupid now Pro

ISM Jab - Grenada & Trini
Road March Bouyon - Vincy, Dominica & Trini

Out of all the releases, these songs came out on top, that is domination. As I said before, we need each other, we always have - even if Pro refuses to accept that.

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
You would prefer to convince yourself that you can re-write the English dictionary rather than respect the contributions of the islands, but you feel you can accuse others of being insular!?!?

This very thread is evidence that it bothers you that 'foreigners' were involved in the two dominant songs of TRINI carnival 2019 - but you feel you can call someone else insular?!?!

I have referenced that Trinis were involved in both songs multiple times in this thread. Yet you convince yourself that I haven't so you can push forward your insular argument. Stop making up arguments and focus on the facts.

I never argued that Trinis were not involved, you made up that argument

I never argued that Trini producers were not fusing anything before, you made up that argument

This thread has nothing to do with how long jouvert style riddims have been a part of power soca, you made up that argument

This thread has nothing to to with Voice

These are your words Pro:

"Domination means doing something consistently as the winner over a period of time and not just a one off-occurrence."

Funny how your criteria for domination changes in regards to ISM?

The top three spots of ISM last year were all Trini (Voice, Blaxx, Orlando) so the Grenadian domination is definitely only this year - a one off occurence as it stands.

Yet you accept they dominated this year, but can't accept that a Bouyon and a Jab dominated?!?! You inconsistent now Pro. You making yourself look stupid now Pro

ISM Jab - Grenada & Trini
Road March Bouyon - Vincy, Dominica & Trini

Out of all the releases, these songs came out on top, that is domination. As I said before, we need each other, we always have - even if Pro refuses to accept that.
You are obviously not intelligent enough to understand the context of my arguments which simply point out the inaccuracy of most of your insular arguments here in this thread or you just playing yuh dotish again as you seem to be good at doing.

Your whole wasted efforts here in this thread from the very start has been an effort to somehow argue that I am feeling bad because the songs "Famalay" and "Run Wid It" did well for T&T Carnival 2019.

I dismissed that insular argument of yours long ago in this thread by pointing out that there is nothing you can say to make me feel less proud of being a Trini based on your own insular mindset and assumptions about how I think because you are looking for company.

I pointed out that I am very happy for everyone involved in both songs and that Trinis were involved in both those songs so why should I not be happy for them?

Then you tried to argued that Bouyon and Jab dominated T&T Carnival 2019 and I accurately pointed out that just two songs out of over 800 released for T&T Carnival 2019 each winning a competition because Trinis were involved does not accurately indicate domination.

You are just a sad insular child looking for company that is all. But I don't expect anything different from you because that is all that you seem to know because of your mindset.

Carry on but regardless of what you say or imagine in your little insular mind there is nothing burning me about either of those two songs doing well for T&T Carnival 2019 especially as Trinis were involved with the success of both songs and without them both songs would not be enjoying their current success.

You are obviously not intelligent enough to understand the context of my arguments which simply point out the inaccuracy of most of your insular arguments here in this thread or you just playing yuh dotish again as you seem to be good at doing.

Your whole wasted efforts here in this thread from the very start has been an effort to somehow argue that I am feeling bad because the songs "Famalay" and "Run Wid It" did well for T&T Carnival 2019.

I dismissed that insular argument of yours long ago in this thread by pointing out that there is nothing you can say to make me feel less proud of being a Trini based on your own insular mindset and assumptions about how I think because you are looking for company.

I pointed out that I am very happy for everyone involved in both songs and that Trinis were involved in both those songs so why should I not be happy for them?

Then you tried to argued that Bouyon and Jab dominated T&T Carnival 2019 and I accurately pointed out that just two songs out of over 800 released for T&T Carnival 2019 each winning a competition because Trinis were involved does not accurately indicate domination.

You are just a sad insular child looking for company that is all. But I don't expect anything different from you because that is all that you seem to know because of your mindset.

Carry on but regardless of what you say or imagine in your little insular mind there is nothing burning me about either of those two songs doing well for T&T Carnival 2019 especially as Trinis were involved with the success of both songs and without them both songs would not be enjoying their current success.
All you have proven in this thread is:

-you contradict yourself (conveniently)
-you are insular (which u try to project)
-you point out irrelevant facts to deflect from your failed argument (e.g Trini involvement)
-you think you can re-write the dictionary because you can't accept reality
-you resort to desperate name calling and jibs to deflect
-Jab & Bouyon dominance makes you feel less as a Trini (I dont know why???)
-you cant accept the FACT that a JAB and a BOUYON DOMINATED

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
All you have proven in this thread is:

-you contradict yourself (conveniently)
-you are insular (which u try to project)
-you point out irrelevant facts to deflect from your failed argument (e.g Trini involvement)
-you think you can re-write the dictionary because you can't accept reality
-you resort to desperate name calling and jibs to deflect
-Jab & Bouyon dominance makes you feel less as a Trini (I dont know why???)
-you cant accept the FACT that a JAB and a BOUYON DOMINATED
You cannot force me to adopt your insular mindset so stop wasting your time.

Why would a Jab tune doing well that a Trini was involved in producing make me feel less of a Trini when Jab Molassie mas and rhythms have been an integral part of T&T J'ouvert celebrations since slavery was abolished in Trinidad in 1834 in addition to many Trinis having Grenadian family connections?

Also why would I feel bad or less Trini about "Famalay" doing well when two Trinis artists were a key part of the project and are a big part of the reason why the song was able to qualify to be in the T&T road march race and is currently doing so well?

As I said from the very beginning when you tabled your insular argument, I feel prouder than ever in 2019 about being a Trini and there is zero you can do about that other than to create an imaginary world in your own mind of how you believe I think because you are looking for insular company.
Not everything that you imagine in that small insular brain of yours is real.

All you have proven in this thread is that your efforts to make me feel less proud of being a Trini and to some how feel upset about "Famalay" and "Run Wid It" doing well based on your own insular mindset and imagination of me thinking in a similar fashion to yourself, has been a total failure.

But all this wasted effort on your part it is just a reflection of your small-minded insular mind-set which you can't help but project onto other folks.

It is obvious to me that you are just mentally an infant who needs to grow up but probably never will.

those are ur words in response to jab and bouyon domination, where that come out???

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
those are ur words in response to jab and bouyon domination, where that come out???
From the word go in this thread you have been trying to present the narrow-minded insular argument that I am upset about the results of two competitions in T&T Carnival in which Trinis were closely involved in winning. Why should I be upset? That is so dumb and foolish an argument!!

You are just a dumb child with an insular mindset looking for company.

Your imagination of how I think bears little relation to reality but I guess you are just desperate for company. You seriously need to get a life.

From the word go in this thread you have been trying to present the narrow-minded insular argument that I am upset about the results of two competitions in T&T Carnival in which Trinis were closely involved in winning. Why should I be upset? That is so dumb and foolish an argument!!

You are just a dumb child with an insular mindset looking for company.

Your imagination of how I think bears little relation to reality but I guess you are just desperate for company. You seriously need to get a life.
no need to get emotional, calling names n such... I just don't understand why Bouyon and a Jab dominating Trini this year makes you feel less of a Trini???

my imagination of how you think??? where all that coming out Pro???

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
no need to get emotional, calling names n such... I just don't understand why Bouyon and a Jab dominating Trini this year makes you feel less of a Trini???

my imagination of how you think??? where all that coming out Pro???
You are just a insular circus clown looking for company and I am stating that fact with zero emotion.

What you keep imagining in that small pea-sized brain of yours it not all real. :nea:

You are just a insular circus clown looking for company and I am stating that fact with zero emotion.

What you keep imagining in that small pea-sized brain of yours it not all real. :nea:

Now you just losing all your composure, getting emotional while trying to claim no emotion. Deal with the actual discussion in the thread. Forget what you think I am imagining!

Why does pointing out the FACT that Bouyon and Jab music dominated Trini this year casue you to make this statement:

"make me feel less proud of being a Trini"

And why do you state that:

But then say:

"Grenadians were a dominate force in the 2019 ISM competition this year"

When the Grenadian DOMINATION is clearly a ONE OFF OCCURENCE as it currently stands in the context of this discussion

Why you contradicting yourself?

Don't get emotional and call me names because I call out inconsitency in your argument.

Try to use logic (no emotional name calling), focus on the specifics of the questions and provide answers relevant to the discussion.

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Now you just losing all your composure, getting emotional while trying to claim no emotion. Deal with the actual discussion in the thread. Forget what you think I am imagining!

Why does pointing out the FACT that Bouyon and Jab music dominated Trini this year casue you to make this statement:

But then say:

When the Grenadian DOMINATION is clearly a ONE OFF OCCURENCE as it currently stands in the context of this discussion

Why you contradicting yourself?

Don't get emotional and call me names because I call out inconsitency in your argument.

Try to use logic (no emotional name calling), focus on the specifics of the questions and provide answers relevant to the discussion.
I have already dealt with all your insular points and assumptions earlier in this thread.

Unfortunately it seems that your peanut-size brain can't retain anything past 5 minutes ago or alternatively you are just playing dotish which is not a surprise to me as I already know you can't be taken seriously about anything including your promise to stop posting here on Imix.

It's obvious that your ego won't allow you to stop posting even when you have been exposed for posting trash based on your insular mindset so I will leave you to continue embarrassing yourself.

I have already dealt with all your insular points and assumptions earlier in this thread.

Unfortunately it seems that your peanut-size brain can't retain anything past 5 minutes ago or alternatively you are just playing dotish which is not a surprise to me as I already know you can't be taken seriously about anything including your promise to stop posting here on Imix.

It's obvious that your ego won't allow you to stop posting even when you have been exposed for posting trash based on your insular mindset so I will leave you to continue embarrassing yourself.
Why does pointing out the FACT that Bouyon and Jab music dominated Trini this year cause you to make this statement:

But then say:

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
or maybe your insecurity and inconsistency being exposed embarassing you so you trying to deflect by name calling and petty insults?
Not everything that you imagine in that peanut-size insular brain of yours is real including the illusion that I am upset about the ISM or T&T road march results.

As I logically asked a while ago, why should I be upset about two Trinis being involved in winning the 2019 T&T road march or about another one being involved in producing the 2019 ISM Power Soca winner?

You cannot answer those logical questions because it points to your narrow-minded insular mindset.

I suggest that you grow-up and get a real life and stop embarrassing yourself but of course we all know that you never will as you can't help yourself.

Not everything that you imagine in that peanut-size insular brain of yours is real including the illusion that I am upset about the ISM or T&T road march results.

As I logically asked a while ago, why should I be upset about two Trinis being involved in winning the 2019 T&T road march or about another one being involved in producing the 2019 ISM Power Soca winner?

You cannot answer those logical questions because it points to your narrow-minded insular mindset.

I suggest that you grow-up and get a real life and stop embarrassing yourself but of course we all know that you never will as you can't help yourself.
So now you asking me to explain your behaviour??? fardah! u ok???

Why does pointing out the FACT that Bouyon and Jab music dominated Trini this year cause you to make this statement:

"make me feel less proud of being a Trini" #insecure

But then say:

When the Grenadian DOMINATION is clearly a ONE OFF OCCURENCE as it currently stands in the context of this discussion #contradiction