The theory that Black people are the real original israelites

Carib2

When I say ''Black people'' I don't mean African but the people the Bible talks about (Moses, Soloman etc..) are all Black and current day ''Afro-Caribbeans, African-Americans, Afro-Americans'' are all part of the lost tribes of Israel.

Quotes from the bible.

Because you did not serve the LORD your God with joy and a glad heart, for the abundance of all things; 48 therefore you shall serve your enemies whom the LORD will send against you, in hunger, in thirst, in nakedness, and in the lack of all things; and He will put an iron yoke on your neck until He has destroyed you. 49"The LORD will bring a nation against you from afar, from the end of the earth, as the eagle swoops down, a nation whose language you shall not understand,…

Deuteronomy 28:48 therefore in hunger and thirst, in nakedness and dire poverty, you will serve the enemies the LORD sends against you. He will put an iron yoke on your neck until he has destroyed you.

Here's more

Therefore, the LORD says: "I am planning disaster against this people, from which you cannot save yourselves. You will no longer walk proudly, for it will be a time of calamity.

Call me crazy.. I'll post more later.

Lucianite

Well, yes you do.
I was kidding about the check because we simply cannot just put value on things o based on $ - in fact that's a slippery slope...

but really build on what you started posting - more information is needed and the possible value to black empowerment

Carib2

Listen to this video by an EX Jew - Jewish people today are NOT god's chosen people they hijacked our identity (allegedly)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Cxz_pFpkNkg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

In Ancient Israel when the Assyrian empire conquered their land 10 out of the 11 tribes of Israel was exiled by the foreigners to Africa these lost tribes were not White but dark skinned or medium dark skinned peoples. They fled to Africa some continued to WEST Africa. Some where supposedly enslaved by the Ancient Egyptians (Not Atlantic slave trade style of torture and racism though)

There are indeed African Jews the Igbo Jews (Subgroup of the wider Igbo ethnic group in Nigeria) and also many other groups.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igbo_Jews

Watch this

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ffn17f8BHDU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Carib2

I was kidding about the check because we simply cannot just put value on things o based on $ - in fact that's a slippery slope...

but really build on what you started posting - more information is needed and the possible value to black empowerment
I'm just speculating but again you need to read the bible and do your own research to make your own conclusions.

In the bible there's prophecies in the future of what will happen and its very close to what DID and IS currently happening in the real world. Just connect the dots.

Maybe I've gone bonkers....

Lucianite

I'm just speculating but again you need to read the bible and do your own research to make your own conclusions.

In the bible there's prophecies in the future of what will happen and its very close to what DID and IS currently happening in the real world. Just connect the dots.

Maybe I've gone bonkers....
RE: bolded - been there , done and doing that

what does "chosen people" mean ? - what is the benefit ....

we are ALL GOD's children
so how some people are "chosen" - that speaks to an unfair GOD

what say you ?

Oneshot

where de crix
The igbo jews should not be used.
There are South African Jews (who practice Christianity) whose blood line contains the genes from Aaron (Moses brother).

I believe the Black Israelites are spoken tradition corrupted.

Carib2

The Igbo Jews believe to be the descendants of the lost tribes of Israel also there are Jews in Ethiopia.

Oneshot

where de crix
The Igbo Jews believe to be the descendants of the lost tribes of Israel also there are Jews in Ethiopia.

Ethopia is no surprise. Christianity earliest roots are in Ethopia

The label of lost can be a stretch however, there were establish trade routes between west africa and the middle east. so their lineage could be a more recent exchange, rather than an exodus event, during the old testament times.