THE WEINER MAN WAS AT IT AGAiN

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
TAWK YuH TAWK
He has no pride.....also his wife will say and do whatever it takes to get him back in a position of power !

Give him three more years in that union and he will be bangin some intern if he is not already.

Furthermore, I am willing to bet you will vote for him.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
this is out of context.

from the article I read, the incident happened a good while back....around the time of the first furor over his behaviour.....him and his wife knew this was coming. So its not exactly anything new under the sun for them.
Now that he is gaining some political brownie points again, its a good time to release this and raise the spotlight on it once more.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
this is out of context.

from the article I read, the incident happened a good while back....around the time of the first furor over his behaviour.....him and his wife knew this was coming. So its not exactly anything new under the sun for them.
Now that he is gaining some political brownie points again, its a good time to release this and raise the spotlight on it once more.
yea the title is misleading... the article I read said the sexting continued after his resignation.. the article goes on to say it took a lot of therapy to put the marriage back together... which leads me to believe this was behind them

although i dont trust people that think they can get away with something like that in the first place... OF COURSE THE PICS AND TEXTS ARE GOING TO BE MADE PUBLIC

socapineman

JA Soca Ambassador
"On Monday, the Dirty claimed that Weiner — who allegedly used the alias Carlos Danger — met the unnamed 22-year-old woman on the social-networking site Formspring in July 2012, sent her lewd photos and had phone sex with her before the relationship "fizzled."
He promised her a job and a condo, said the site, which posted pictures of body parts and graphic messages about sex acts.
"Even post scandal, I thought he was misunderstood. Until I got to know him," the woman was quoted as saying. "I thought I loved him. Pretty pathetic."

Theses MFs will stop at no ends to get back into power......

antiguad

this is out of context.

Actually no. It took place WELL AFTER the furor and well AFTER his resignation.

In other words, he screwed up royally, but continued the EXACT SAME pattern of behaviour that messed him up WELL AFTER he should have learned from the first instance.

I don''t really care much for cheating etc....all politicians/powerful people do it. (and yes, I really do mean it)

But if you're idiotic enough to be caught TWICE, then I don't believe you deserve to be serving in public office

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
everytime stories like this break, i am always dumbfounded at the things people think they can get away with.... He HAAAD to know this would have came out in the open..