This is why ah like SMALL Bobbie gyal {NSFUG}

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
but i'm sure many people can say that every woman in here.. is a hoe....based on somebody else's perception... you got too many male friends? you a hoe.. you always out partying? you a hoe?...you always seen with different people all the time? you a hoe... perception is a helluva thing..

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
I'm going by what was told to me from her cousin, and we all attended the same school. I could care less if she focks her box off. I'm just saying with her it's not false.

T

T-MAKAA

but i'm sure many people can say that every woman in here.. is a hoe....based on somebody else's perception... you got too many male friends? you a hoe.. you always out partying? you a hoe?...you always seen with different people all the time? you a hoe... perception is a helluva thing..
lol u defendin too many accused hoes. and here i thought u was one of those girls who had one man an ting.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
what does me saying that have to do with me having one man? :confused.. you know all it takes is one rumor for soembody to say "oh she's a hoe".... you really never know why people say the things they say or how perception is.. i could point to a few people well and say them is hoes, cos of what i see.. may be true or it may not.. *shrugs*....

and if she was wild in high school then iz dat... plenty reformed hoes now sit up in churches all over the nation, hell some people's mothers in here were probably hoes and they would never see them like that.. cos oh "they changed now"... i dont recall hearing no scandals with her bout no sex tapes etc etc..

LIONESS onda RISE

I'm going by what was told to me from her cousin, and we all attended the same school. I could care less if she focks her box off. I'm just saying with her it's not false.
for real....ppl know a hoe! interesting, she been carrying round that title since high school...

its true, some ppl get a bad label from rumor, most times..well, they earn them, there is alwasy a pass around in every neighborhood and at every school..:kicks
lol u defendin too many accused hoes. and here i thought u was one of those girls who had one man an ting.
:kicks...LR is the new Hoe Defender:superman2

:kicks what do sex tapes have to do with it?

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
not a case of being a hoe defender... but i guess it is what it is.... i guess that mean all who have hoeish friends who do hoeish things, is hoes demselves? hmm ..

LIONESS onda RISE

not a case of being a hoe defender... but i guess it is what it is.... i guess that mean all who have hoeish friends who do hoeish things, is hoes demselves? hmm ..
if that is your def...

i think ppl in this thread saying this girl in partiuclar..is a hoe! as far as the rest...if you want to carry it all way cross robin hill barn by bringing in sex tapes and freinds behavior....den you on your own

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i dont even kno what all that barn shit means.. but it is what it is as i said.. perception is a helluva thing.. so what i say probably is true.. hoes keep hoes as friends? i dunno.. if people say mya is a hoe den is dat.. plenty more of those lying around.. on backs in cities everywhere.. lol..

LIONESS onda RISE

i dont even kno what all that barn shit means.. but it is what it is as i said.. perception is a helluva thing.. so what i say probably is true.. hoes keep hoes as friends? i dunno.. if people say mya is a hoe den is dat.. plenty more of those lying around.. on backs in cities everywhere.. lol..
so if you say are plenty hoes on their backs in every city..why take issue with the fact mya is one of them?

why are you offended by the "hoe" label/issue? does it apply to you? if not, then why take issue with the comments from ppl who know her....from before she had any type of fame?

first you saying basically...oh perception ..rumor..blah, blah..den you come back and say..well, if she a hoe..there plenty around in every city (so now her being a hoe is cool cuz she not the only one)? her being a hoe is already cool...it is what it is! and she is who she is..and im sure she is happy - so whats they issue?

J

Juan Dan

poor mya
if it makes any difference, I saw her in an interview and them asking her bout the different men or something
think she was sitting in a cafe or being interviewed
she basically seh she love ################
supposed to be on youtube

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
lawd look how dis get.

I mean a pic in a bathing suit 1st thing ppl hadda say is hoe
I mean i could understand if it was Kim K her behavior blatant and publicly documented but Mya ain even in the spotlight like that last album she recorded probably only release in japan or china.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
opti.. nobody on you.. back down Fido..

babyloc.. why u got so agitated when i say that people who have hoeish friends might be hoes too??? :confused.. if mya is a hoe then so be it.. according to people who know her then she's a hoe.. so people who is hoes, may have friends and them friends might be hoes too.. daiz all i say.. lol... hmm like corpus christi later in the year than we thought.. planting season?

T

T-MAKAA

If both of u didnt overreact to the comment of ONE poster it wouldnt have gotten this far