This is why ah like SMALL Bobbie gyal {NSFUG}

LIONESS onda RISE

opti.. nobody on you.. back down Fido..

babyloc.. why u got so agitated when i say that people who have hoeish friends might be hoes too??? :confused.. if mya is a hoe then so be it.. according to people who know her then she's a hoe.. so people who is hoes, may have friends and them friends might be hoes too.. daiz all i say.. lol... hmm like corpus christi later in the year than we thought.. planting season?
did i? why would i?:confused:

why you get so upset/aggitated at her being refered to as a hoe? why are you offended by the "hoe" label/issue? does it apply to you? if not, then why take issue with the comments from ppl who know her?

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i didnt take offense.. i just find it trite that women are always quick to relish in that idea.. she might be a hoe or she might simply have been open and up front with her sexual pleasure as many among us are wont to do.. i have a policy... live and let live.. that's all... she liked d!ck.. big deal.. *shrugs* .. i dunno.. there are plenty women, past and present members of imix that i hear are hoes.. but do i necessarily say yea yea she's a hoe.. no.. they just live their lives.. i am not under their beds to confirm or deny..

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
wonder if she was white, if people would be so quick to call her a hoe... it would probably be more along the lines of "she was rumored to be romantically involved with so and so, and she was later rumored to be romantically involved with so and so"

Inquistive

wonder if she was white, if people would be so quick to call her a hoe... it would probably be more along the lines of "she was rumored to be romantically involved with so and so, and she was later rumored to be romantically involved with so and so"

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0KrhEu66Bnk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>