This little Piece Of Shit... Reading This Pissed Me off

Minxy

you see when i support some abortion and abstinence people get vex

its to avoid things like this

we dont need more punks in the world, we need less
shit, i say steralize errybody from birth and make them apply for a license to have a child

shit, i say steralize errybody from birth and make them apply for a license to have a child
sad! u seeing the milk on this lil bwoy face

if only he used half of that energy for positivity

i am sure he have some sort of talent somewhere along the line

HE WILL REGRET IT

jamaicangirl

Boonoonoonoos
NO matter what you guys want to say, it is the parents' fault. If you raise a child right from the time they are young AND set the right example AND keep a home with rules AND avoid violence, etc. the kid will come out right.

The parents are to blame. Even if they have four good and one bad. The good are usually good in spite of the bad parenting or the parents treated everyone the same when they needed to address the other son/daughter in a way that was tailored to that child's personality.

LIONESS onda RISE

NO matter what you guys want to say, it is the parents' fault. If you raise a child right from the time they are young AND set the right example AND keep a home with rules AND avoid violence, etc. the kid will come out right.

The parents are to blame. Even if they have four good and one bad. The good are usually good in spite of the bad parenting or the parents treated everyone the same when they needed to address the other son/daughter in a way that was tailored to that child's personality.
How many kids you raise up?

Red Pole

The kid is a product of his environment.
I know Corey's dad and they are exactly the same (dad is still a gang member, rapper, weed smoker, 3 baby mommas, menial job, ex-con). Corey's mom is a drug addict who is more interested in partying, hanging out with her friends and getting high than she was about raising her son.
His dad was never really in his life because they had differences about gang life, hustling on the streets, school etc. They cursed each other out 3 years ago and haven't spoken since.
The streets and the gang are what raised him to be what he is today.
If you want to blame his parents you might have a valid point but blaming them now is not going to solve the problem in the future.
The kid definitely needed some professional counseling and a positive mentor in his life but hindsight is 20/20

Lappo

How many kids you raise up?
exactly, teens are people just like you and me. they have their own ideas. and especially by that age, they are old enough to know right from wrong. all parents can do is try their best, and hope for the best. what she doesnt understand is that kids cannot be remote controlled, you can control everywhere they go, who their friends are forever. and if you do try controlling them too much thats when they turn even more rebellious.

Alpha Unit

Insurgent

I convice you iz ah jackass dat drop from space oui!! You does re-read the bullshit you type? So somebody raise 5 and 4 turn out good in spite of bad parenting? Where the fock yuh learn da kinda jackass reasoning? I does promise mehself ah wouldn respond to yuh moronic bullshit yuh kno buh Jah Rastafari yuh is ah fockin kakahole gyul! Weeeey sah! :nea:

Poca

Parents are not always to blame when their kids go wrong. Many will not agree but, I believe some people have a ghee that make them prone to be terrible just like there are genes that makes people prone to all kind of "anomalies".

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
CourtNew York Supreme Court - Criminal Term

Case # 05068-2013

Defendant Dunton, Cory

Charge Detail Disposition/Sentence
PL 120.10 01
**TOP CHARGE** B Felony, 1 count, Arrest charge, Arraignment charge
DescriptionAslt W/int:ser Inj W/weap
Indictment Count1

THATS ALL THE CHARGE HIM WITH? ASSAULT WITH INTENT TO CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY WITH A WEAPON? WHAT HAPPENED TO ATTEMPTED MURDER?

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
CourtNew York Supreme Court - Criminal Term

Case # 05068-2013

Defendant Dunton, Cory

Charge Detail Disposition/Sentence
PL 120.10 01
**TOP CHARGE** B Felony, 1 count, Arrest charge, Arraignment charge
DescriptionAslt W/int:ser Inj W/weap
Indictment Count1

THATS ALL THE CHARGE HIM WITH? ASSAULT WITH INTENT TO CAUSE SERIOUS INJURY WITH A WEAPON? WHAT HAPPENED TO ATTEMPTED MURDER?

what else should they charge him with?

and why attempted murder?

MÉCHANT LOUP

Cervical Cancer
didnt he try to kill that dude for the coat?
He shot at dude for his coat, and end up wounding innocent bystander.

He did not get the coat, so that's at most an attempted arm robbery.

But he did wound someone, so that can be charged without a doubt.

If the intended target doesn't cooperate, there isn't much of a case to mount other charges.