This One Is For All You "Trusty Black Men" On This Forum!

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
This One Is For All You "Thirsty Black Men" On This Forum!

Here is a message from Tommy who confesses to be one of you as well.

Sorry about the initial misspelling of Thirsty in the thread title; I based it off of Tommy's Black American ghetto spelling from the video and didn't realise it until a few of you guys pointed it out. :O

Pt 1 Black Men Need Pedialyte & Gatorade Because The Thirst For Whores Is Real!
<iframe width="650" height="400" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Cv8UXcfvNUg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Please make sure to watch part two in which Tommy makes his summary and blames trusty black men for encouraging this embarrassing whorish behaviour from their black women.

Pt 2 Black Men Need Pedialyte & Gatorade Because The Thirst For Whores Is Real!
<iframe width="650" height="400" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/iVBxZSR1xwI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

This video is one of many that proves that Tommy don’t solely have goes at black women, he also regularly has goes at black men for being a major part of the problem too.

So this 2nd video is also for you Imix women who love to push the false perception that Tommy only chastises black women but never does the same with black men. :good:

Now here is Tommy's Pt.3 video of the Thirst Is Real that he just posted up today!

Pt 3 Black Men Need Pedialyte & Gatorade Because The Thurst For Whores Is Real!
<iframe width="650" height="400" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2brgQZ0sc6g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Please give us your feedback thanks! :drinks:

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
OMG – Dragon been saying for years, if Bklyn BOYS stop bullin dem Fluffy Gyal. They would go to the GYM and if Bklyn GIRLS stop bullin the clowns with sagging pants or over size baseball caps they would dress better

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
I havn't watched the video(s)

what you mean by trusty?
Clue: Its something that doesn't just happen to most black men between Wednesday & Friday but happens to us most days of the week. When you watch the videos it will become crystal clear! :good:

trinike

you know i read it as "tusty," is only as people start comment, i realize he say "thrusty." lol

i don't know how y'all sleep to come argue about this shit everyday.

J

Juan Dan

you know i read it as "tusty," is only as people start comment, i realize he say "thrusty." lol

i don't know how y'all sleep to come argue about this shit everyday.
you that dude from that other website that has twin or summin and is a maysan?
think you were saying something to the effect of you dont read or give a fukk bout jigga boozy
if its you I been wanted to ask bout that
was a bit harsh I would say

trinike

you that dude from that other website that has twin or summin and is a maysan?
think you were saying something to the effect of you dont read or give a fukk bout jigga boozy
if its you I been wanted to ask bout that
was a bit harsh I would say
that sounds way complicated. did you talk to that person about it?

J

Juan Dan

that sounds way complicated. did you talk to that person about it?
huh?
I simply asked if you were dude from another reggae site
you could say yes or no
something was said that seemed a certain way, if its you wanted to know what the fukk that was about

is that overly complicated for you?

trinike

huh?
I simply asked if you were dude from another reggae site
you could say yes or no
something was said that seemed a certain way, if its you wanted to know what the fukk that was about

is that overly complicated for you?
this is the 2nd time you have been combative to me on here. I recall one of our first exchanges on here. are you ok?

J

Juan Dan

this is the 2nd time you have been combative to me on here. I recall one of our first exchanges on here. are you ok?
did you have another name?
few days ago was the first time I remember your name being here

combative?
me and EVERYBODY are ok, there is not one person I have a problem on himix with
I have a problem with intanet characters and dunce maddafukkas

well guess the quesiton was answered

have fun

trinike

did you have another name?
few days ago was the first time I remember your name being here

combative?
me and EVERYBODY are ok, there is not one person I have a problem on himix with
I have a problem with intanet characters and dunce maddafukkas

well guess the quesiton was answered

have fun
see what i mean, no this is the only name i have on here. do a search on here for you and i and you'll see how you tried to come at me. only a couple posts later you came down.