This One Is For All You "Trusty Black Men" On This Forum!

J

Juan Dan

see what i mean, no this is the only name i have on here. do a search on here for you and i and you'll see how you tried to come at me. only a couple posts later you came down.
I have my reasons for getting at people
I am sure I had a reason for saying somethign to you if I did...
thats the thing with me, I am not spontaneous....
same how I saw your picture and you appeared to be a gentleman who was talking some shit....
I wasnt gonna be "combative"...I was simply gonna find out if you were just another idiat with one billion names....

what the person said seemed a bit personal so if it was you i wanted to ask about it....

my thing is different...its all about intelligence and civility...so as I said I am sure I had my reasons if I did say somethign to you...

J

Juan Dan

^^forgive him, he thought u were smaddy else :grin:^^
you is a different person...yet there are people me will have a dislike for them forever....on the next site the amount of gonshat and badniss talk reach me...dem shits can never be forgiven....a me seh street corner, dirt, rockstone, graffiti, and roach....me used to live pon street like a homeless person and one ting me learn is dont trust certain people....make that most people....hence if me feel nobody a try sneak up in a me garrison and pretend shit sweet and me forget den dats not how life is....whilst me wont engage people me surely wont do that pretend friend bullshit these intanet people famous for....

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Here is Tommy's Pt.3 video of the Thirst Is Real that he just posted up today! :drinks:

Pt 3 Black Men Need Pedialyte & Gatorade Because The Thurst For Whores Is Real!
<iframe width="650" height="400" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2brgQZ0sc6g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

trinike

I have my reasons for getting at people
I am sure I had a reason for saying somethign to you if I did...
thats the thing with me, I am not spontaneous....
same how I saw your picture and you appeared to be a gentleman who was talking some shit....
I wasnt gonna be "combative"...I was simply gonna find out if you were just another idiat with one billion names....

what the person said seemed a bit personal so if it was you i wanted to ask about it....

my thing is different...its all about intelligence and civility...so as I said I am sure I had my reasons if I did say somethign to you...
yea it was something to do with shabeel music, it was light, not really combative, probably your way of typing.

at the same time, you should go take whatever it is you have up with that gentleman on whatever board.

J

Juan Dan

yea it was something to do with shabeel music, it was light, not really combative, probably your way of typing.

at the same time, you should go take whatever it is you have up with that gentleman on whatever board.
you from trinidad and prolly have a special love for soca over dancehall
yet dhr is a site that did its part to DESTROY dancehall music
cause a lot of them are a bunch of clowns

they just want a joke
no matter the issue
just want a joke

so if shabeel is doing his music which is his passion
say its not good or terrible or whatever

yet dont day in and day out make jokes bout the mans music

and its not even being a critic, its thinking one is a comedian

same how they joke bout kartel and his serious case
same how they joke bout everything

YET
majority of them are in some way or from a part of alliance

and if shabeel said alliance he would have gotten more respect
thats all clown shit and has nothing to do with the MUSIC

but all to do with a buncha of "yo momma fat" clowns and their bullshit

THAT really bothers me

white people asians hispanics etc are looking to THAT WEBSITE for reggae news and whats hot/trending

they might not support an artist just cause they say he aint shit

hence if you appeared to be doing the very same thing I wouldnt like that

I could be in socachat saying machel fukk chickens and not human ones
or I could say he a hamasexwal and I guarantee you AT LEAST 100 people will believe it and SPREAD IT

"I heard it on himix and I dont like machel anyway, always felt he fishy wining up"
seems intentional to fukk up the music and I dont like it

in any case most of my interactions with people are debate and sometimes harsh debate yet its debate
you would NEVER find me being combative with you cause I am all about knowledge and civility
its one reason me and erbody on himix are cool
cause no one is a super tugg and thats my kind of people

yet for example the above wasnt mostly to you
it was me saying how I felt about deee haych har and their small/big effect on the music

yet respect for the civility
bless

sorry socapro this my last post in here

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
Okay folks now can we get back to the subject matter of this thread which is Thirsty Black men and how they encourage the hood rat behaviour in many of our black women?!

Please look at the Pt.3 video in this thread at post #23 (http://www.islandmix.com/backchat/f...lack-men-forum-260563/index2.html#post4432762) and give your feedback thanks.

Tommy seems to be holding the thirsty black men responsible for this which means that those who attack him are wrong in trying to argue that he only chastise and blame back women for our problems.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
OMG – Dragon been saying for years, if Bklyn BOYS stop bullin dem Fluffy Gyal. They would go to the GYM and if Bklyn GIRLS stop bullin the clowns with sagging pants or over size baseball caps they would dress better
ummmm....no we wouldn't....we would just become lesbians

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
ummmm....no we wouldn't....we would just become lesbians
Oh so Nikki is one of them big buff Fluffy Gyal then?

That's interesting, do you also regularly wear the weaves or the hair hats too or do you keep it natural if you don't mind me asking? :cool:

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
Oh so Nikki is one of them big buff Fluffy Gyal then?

That's interesting, do you also regularly wear the weaves or the hair hats too or do you keep it natural if you don't mind me asking? :cool:
ummmmmm...didn't you call me a hair hat wearer the other day...so you must know......lol

i am a beautiful, NATURAL woman.....love my natural hair.....been wearing my hair natural since before it became popular

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
ummmmmm...didn't you call me a hair hat wearer the other day...so you must know......lol

i am a beautiful, NATURAL woman.....love my natural hair.....been wearing my hair natural since before it became popular
Nice!! I love my women with natural hair like that! :good: