This site is so dead....

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
I think most sensible posters are posting elsewhere to allow posters like Swagger to dominate Imix and like they self. Don't know why he is complaining now.

trinifrombx

For a while this place had a little vibes but now its just lame...
Yeah, unfortunately Homo cyber wanna be thugs, Bamsey lickers, Bihomos , etc. you name it have taken over, the same losers who begging to marry their dogs, same sex, etc...

I would suggest you come here more often and post, this is the only site I know of where W.I.s can come together and chit chat !

Would you rather see this site close ?

Recommend promoters to paid and post their events here, have you done any of that to help out the site vs saying it is dead ?

I assume no, so then you need to post more, start threads, etc, be a part, not the problems like these homos around here, they trying to convert everyone, I keep asking, what allyuh them father think of his son want to suck a next man cock!

Sad, smh !

Lucianite

Was IMix killed or was it abandoned by its owners ?

If abandoned - we are squatters

If dead. - was it a natural death ?
Or kilt lol. - I see there are suspects mentioned

Is there resurrection ?

Garrison

Father Nutmeg
The fukry Allyuh does keep up run all the ooman and them...where there is no ooman no one will come!!!

Trini Juan

par wid devil n lock hell
This site is so dead __________( filli n the blank)

Even trini Juan stop posting to himself
I honestly dispise you
Please don't call my name or try to get into arguements
Please
Your trolling bothers me
We will never ever be cool
Please stop
Thanks

8thWonder

Well I remember people gossiping and loving bachannal around 10 (and 5 )years ago.And every time I visited thats all people were doing.Maybe people found something new to do with their time.

Hello BKLYN

Searching For Answers
Site needs an app for smartphones so it can have easy access... probably format needs to change to more of a app communication thing and less of a forum thing...
We also need a day where all the imix veterans post... probably have a reach out to them and invite them back or something

Garrison

Father Nutmeg
See what a saying! How about we cook a pot of Oil Down get 2 bottle of rum and invite everybody back for a small Lime.

Lucianite

Site needs an app for smartphones so it can have easy access... probably format needs to change to more of a app communication thing and less of a forum thing...
We also need a day where all the imix veterans post... probably have a reach out to them and invite them back or something
Put that in the suggestion box :2cents

Finance needed or smart IMix techies to build

How about a app competition for credits :grin: