This site is so dead....

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
This site died or is dying because it has been abandoned by the site management who neglected to do their jobs with managing the site. It’s that simple.

They lost interest in managing and promoting their own site so the users eventually also lost interest.

Why should folks continue posting here with any devotion and loyalty if their efforts are not being appreciated by the site management?

Also the management were too biased and draconian with how they implemented bans on members and were too easily manipulated by their favourite posters to unfairly ban other posters that their favourite posters did not like whenever they got involved.

I remember when a certain poster here tried her best to get me unfairly banned by Dragon because she didn't like me occasionally posting TS videos. She also couldn't handle her own medicine when she decided to be rude.

The fishes trying to dominate the site also did not help.

In summary, if you have little interest in your own thing or can't run your own thing in a balanced manner then why should other folks be bothered to support you?

antiguad

This site died or is dying because it has been abandoned by the site management who neglected to do their jobs with managing the site. It’s that simple.

They lost interest in managing and promoting their own site so the users eventually also lost interest.

Why should folks continue posting here with any devotion and loyalty if their efforts are not being appreciated by the site management?

Also the management were too biased and draconian with how they implemented bans on members and were too easily manipulated by their favourite posters to unfairly ban other posters that their favourite posters did not like whenever they got involved.

I remember when a certain poster here tried her best to get me unfairly banned by Dragon because she didn't like me occasionally posting TJ videos. She also couldn't handle her own medicine when she decided to be rude.

In summary, if you have little interest in your own thing or can't run your own thing in a balanced manner then why should other folks be bothered to support you?
Agree with you here

Disagree with you there

Carib2

You straight people obsessed with Homosexual people, mind your own business it doesn't concern you.

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
You straight people obsessed with Homosexual people, mind your own business it doesn't concern you.
I think gays are obsessed with themselves.

We can have an intelligent conversation without needing to hear about if you are gay or your sexual life style as it is off putting to many even though you guys view it as normal.

Carib2

I think gays are obsessed with themselves.

We can have an intelligent conversation without needing to hear about if you are gay or your sexual life style as it is off putting to many even though you guys view it as normal.
pot calling the kettle black

You worried about that bum biatch socapum pum?!! He is a big time undercover fag indeed.

Look at that dry crusty face with that permanent mid night shadow. He is ugly look like a soca loving reptile

What kinda grown 55 year old man wining up to new school soca like that?

He is gayer than 10 queens vogueing at a Madonna concert

He always talking bout gayness cuz he like it

8thWonder

because its human nature
easier to see the speck in someone's eyes than the 2x4 in one own's
To be honest with you I see this blame game syndrome to be common among black americans and many Caribbeans . The participators on this site as a whole had a chance to make something of this , I don't see this site being overran by homosexuals for it to be taken over by them. Then again I am not paying attention to homosexuals,but people need to grow up and take accountability.

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
I posted all of this quoted below to explain why I believe the site was being vacated and some over sensitive pussies only focused on one line.

I remember when a certain poster here tried her best to get me unfairly banned by Dragon because she didn't like me occasionally posting TS videos. She also couldn't handle her own medicine when she decided to be rude.

If you'll can't handle an honest opinion then its best not to read my posts if you are going to react like an oversensitive pus$y to just one line in the post. I never said that the site died because of the gay posters here I said that them seemingly trying to dictate things here has been off putting to SOME posters.

I never lied regards anything I posted. The reaction of some of you is one of the reasons why I eased off from posting regularly here as it seems that one is not allowed to express an honest opinion here any longer.

Lucianite

It's really a human trait across all races and nationalities see the fault of others more than we can see our own
We have excuses or know why we may have our faults
But often do not know or understand the reason for the faults of others
If that makes sense.....
I am not excluding myself form this human trait but I do try to work on it

8thWonder

It's really a human trait across all races and nationalities see the fault of others more than we can see our own
We have excuses or know why we may have our faults
But often do not know or understand the reason for the faults of others
If that makes sense.....
I am not excluding myself form this human trait but I do try to work on it
No its not a human trait,its really not. And this is the problem with some blacks in this time. Who would really get all worked up about a site that had a lot of negatively charged topics then would be mad at when things take a turn for the worse?

Also the we thing is being thrown around too much cause obviously I am talking about a particular group.

But as far as the blame game being the norm,what do blacks get stereotyped as for doing when you act like you are so powerless?Same instance with this site, its not like there were spam bots or the site went down.
This site was centered a lot of soap opera and gossip,so lets be real.And lets grow up.