Three women missing for about 10yrs finally found.

femmeayitienne

***//\\***
glad they were found... I started off teary eyed then this dude had me cackling at the end

He's hilarious and he embellishes a bit each time he retells

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/lBu4JDic95U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

911 call :rofl:
is she black white or hispanic
uhhhhh she white but the baby look hispanic
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XRBHpZhbcSw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

could you ask her if she needs an ambulance?
you need an ambulance or what?
Yea she need an ambulance she needs everything, she in panic bruh, she been kidnapped, put yourself in her shoes

that 911 operator tho....needs to be a bit smoother
1. This man is a trip!! lolol

2. The 911 operator seems so over the situation!

notorious saga

Sagattarius
Wotless police.

Ariel Castro's Neighbors Reported Naked Woman On Lawn, Bags Over Windows To Police

CLEVELAND — One neighbor says a naked woman was seen crawling on her hands and knees in the backyard of the house a few years ago. Another heard pounding on the home's doors and noticed plastic bags over the windows.

Both times, police showed up but never went inside, neighbors say. Police also paid a visit to the house in 2004, but no one answered the door.

Now, after three women who vanished a decade ago were found captive Monday at the run-down house, Cleveland police are facing questions for the second time in four years about their handling of missing-person cases and are conducting an internal review to see if they overlooked anything.

City Safety Director Martin Flask said Tuesday that investigators had no record of anyone calling about criminal activity at the house but were still checking police, fire and emergency databases.

The three women were rescued after one of them kicked out the bottom portion of a locked screen door and used a neighbor's telephone to call 911.

"Help me. I'm Amanda Berry," she breathlessly told a dispatcher in a call that exhilarated and astonished much of the city. "I've been kidnapped, and I've been missing for 10 years and I'm, I'm here, I'm free now."

Berry, 27, Michelle Knight, 32, and Gina DeJesus, about 23, had apparently been held captive in the house since their teens or early 20s, police Chief Michael McGrath said.

Three brothers, ages 50 to 54, were arrested. One of them, former school bus driver Ariel Castro, owned the home, situated in a poor neighborhood dotted with boarded-up houses just south of downtown. No charges were filed.

A relative of the three brothers said their family was "totally shocked" after hearing about the missing women being found at the home.

Juan Alicea said the arrests of his wife's brothers had left relatives "as blindsided as anyone else" in their community. He said he hadn't been to the home of his brother-in-law Ariel Castro since the early 1990s but had eaten dinner with Castro at a different brother's house shortly before the arrests were made Monday.

A 6-year-old girl believed to be Berry's daughter also was found in the home, police Deputy Chief Ed Tomba said. He would not say who the father was.

The women were reported by police to be in good health and were reunited with joyous family members but remained in seclusion.

"Prayers have finally been answered. The nightmare is over," said Stephen Anthony, head of the FBI in Cleveland. "These three young ladies have provided us with the ultimate definition of survival and perseverance. The healing can now begin."

He added: "Words can't describe the emotions being felt by all. Yes, law enforcement professionals do cry."

Police would not say how the women were taken captive or how they were hidden in the neighborhood where they had vanished. Investigators also would not say whether they were kept in restraints inside the house or sexually assaulted.

Four years ago, in another poverty-stricken part of town, police were heavily criticized following the discovery of 11 women's bodies in the home and backyard of Anthony Sowell, who was later convicted of murder and sentenced to death.

The families of Sowell's victims accused police of failing to properly investigate the disappearances because most of the women were addicted to drugs and poor. For months, the stench of death hung over the house, but it was blamed on a sausage factory next door.

In the wake of public outrage over the killings, a panel formed by the mayor recommended an overhaul of the city's handling of missing-person and sex crime investigations.

This time, two neighbors said they called police to the Castro house on separate occasions.

Elsie Cintron, who lives three houses away, said her daughter saw a naked woman crawling in the backyard several years ago and called police. "But they didn't take it seriously," she said.

Another neighbor, Israel Lugo, said he heard pounding on some of the doors of the house in November 2011. Lugo said officers knocked on the front door, but no one answered. "They walked to side of the house and then left," he said.

"Everyone in the neighborhood did what they had to do," said Lupe Collins, who is close to relatives of the women. "The police didn't do their job."

Police did go to the house twice in the past 15 years, but not in connection with the women's disappearance, officials said.

In 2000, before the women vanished, Castro reported a fight in the street, but no arrests were made, Flask said.

In 2004, officers went to the home after child welfare officials alerted them that Castro had apparently left a child unattended on a bus, Flask said. No one answered the door, according to Flask. Ultimately, police determined there was no criminal intent on his part, he said.

Castro, 52, was well known in the mainly Puerto Rican neighborhood. He played bass guitar in salsa and merengue bands. He gave children rides on his motorcycle and joined others at a candlelight vigil to remember two of the missing girls, neighbors said. They also said they would sometimes see him walking a little girl to a neighborhood playground.

Tito DeJesus, an uncle of Gina DeJesus, played in bands with Castro over the last 20 years. He recalled visiting Castro's house but never noticed anything out of the ordinary, saying it had very little furniture and was filled with musical instruments.

"I had no clue, no clue whatsoever that this happened," he said.

Also arrested were Castro's brothers Pedro Castro, 54, and Onil Castro, 50. Calls to the jail went unanswered, and there was no response to interview requests sent to police, the jail and city officials.

Ariel Castro's son, Anthony Castro, said in an interview with London's Daily Mail newspaper that he now speaks with his father just a few times a year and seldom visited his house. He said on his last visit, two weeks ago, his father wouldn't let him inside.

"The house was always locked," he said. "There were places we could never go. There were locks on the basement. Locks on the attic. Locks on the garage."

Anthony Castro, who lives in Columbus, also wrote an article for a community newspaper in Cleveland about the disappearance of Gina DeJesus just weeks after she went missing, when he was a college journalism student.

"That I wrote about this nearly 10 years ago – to find out that it is now so close to my family – it's unspeakable," he told The Plain Dealer newspaper.

On Tuesday, a sign hung on a fence decorated with dozens of balloons outside the home of DeJesus' parents read "Welcome Home Gina." Her aunt Sandra Ruiz said her niece had an emotional reunion with family members.

"Those girls, those women are so strong," Ruiz said. "What we've done in 10 years is nothing compared to what those women have done in 10 years to survive."

Many of the women's loved ones and friends had held out hope of seeing them again,

For years, Berry's mother kept her room exactly as it was, said Tina Miller, a cousin. When magazines addressed to Berry arrived, they were piled in the room alongside presents for birthdays and Christmases she missed. Berry's mother died in 2006.

Just over a month ago, Miller attended a vigil marking the 10th anniversary of Berry's disappearance.

Over the past decade or so, investigators twice dug up backyards looking for Berry and continued to receive tips about her and DeJesus every few months, even in recent years. The disappearance of the two girls was profiled on TV's "America's Most Wanted" in 2005. Few leads ever came in about Knight.

Knight vanished at age 20 in 2002. Berry disappeared at 16 in 2003, when she called her sister to say she was getting a ride home from her job at a Burger King. About a year later, DeJesus vanished at 14 on her way home from school.

Jessica Aponce, 24, said she walked home with DeJesus the day the teenager disappeared.

"She called her mom and told her mom she was on her way home and that's the last time I seen her," Aponce said. "I just can't wait to see her. I'm just so happy she's alive. It's been so many years that everybody thinking she was dead."

Elizabeth Smart and Jaycee Dugard, who were held captive by abductors at a young age, said they were elated by the women's rescue.

"We need to have constant vigilance, constantly keep our eyes open and ears open because miracles do happen," Smart said on ABC's "Good Morning America."

The National Center for Missing & Exploited Children's CEO, John Ryan, said Berry, DeJesus and Knight likely would be honored by his group.

"I think they're going to be at the top of the list," he said.

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
Of course, the guy who did it shows up at the vigil for the girl...smh.

And she disappeared after apparently taking a ride home from a stranger...bwoy... parents must be more about dem girl pickney enuh, boys too but especially the girls. If your child call you to tell you she getting a ride home from her job and you know is a MAD place and time we live in, tell her NO stay right there and I will come pick you up! Or train them to walk and take bus, not rides from strangers.

And his family are idiots, and I am SURE these men family knew something wrong with these men and just delusional to avoid dealing with it...is a poor area they probly didn't have the money needed to send the men for medical treatment in the early years when they showed signs of being not all the way right, now they going to play shock. You come visit your people place an dem have lock everyweh and you not going to question that?

You run a shop down the street from your relative yard and you haven't been inside them place often enough in TEN YEARS to not notice something wrong? smh.

that is what is scary about America...you don't know how mad nuh shod and just evil...mi sorry mad as people get a Jamaica you never see or hear nutten like THIS...why does the madness get like this here? Because people are not their brother's keeper, it's every man for himself and you could live next to people for years and not even see them...matter of fact this could be going on in my apartment building right now and I don't know...

Mr_Crafty

Bus drivers
Police Officers
Teachers (male or female)
Summer camp leaders
Church leaders
Etc

These predators all get jobs with easy access to prey on children, people you think teaching, preaching and protecting your kids are the main wolves in sheeps clothing.
:kicks
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/vzJ8m61ySc0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

TC

Steuuuupssss!
Of course, the guy who did it shows up at the vigil for the girl...smh.

And she disappeared after apparently taking a ride home from a stranger...bwoy... parents must be more about dem girl pickney enuh, boys too but especially the girls. If your child call you to tell you she getting a ride home from her job and you know is a MAD place and time we live in, tell her NO stay right there and I will come pick you up! Or train them to walk and take bus, not rides from strangers.

And his family are idiots, and I am SURE these men family knew something wrong with these men and just delusional to avoid dealing with it...is a poor area they probly didn't have the money needed to send the men for medical treatment in the early years when they showed signs of being not all the way right, now they going to play shock. You come visit your people place an dem have lock everyweh and you not going to question that?

You run a shop down the street from your relative yard and you haven't been inside them place often enough in TEN YEARS to not notice something wrong? smh.

that is what is scary about America...you don't know how mad nuh shod and just evil...mi sorry mad as people get a Jamaica you never see or hear nutten like THIS...why does the madness get like this here? Because people are not their brother's keeper, it's every man for himself and you could live next to people for years and not even see them...matter of fact this could be going on in my apartment building right now and I don't know...
Is nuh just America, is all them big countries and them out here. You said it, every man for himself. I heard a su-su that my neighbour tell another neighbour that she never knew I was living next door. She has never seen me. And me en too tehlehleh to see nobody neither. I have lived next door to people for years and never see them and they never saw. Me en too neighbour neighbour nuh.

Sometimes the way how some neighbourhoods that I've lived in are set up with big houses and high walls and multiple entry and exit drive ways, you bound not to see and hear neighbours.

notorious saga

Sagattarius
Did Obama or his wife call the guy who rescue the girls as yet?
Nope Obama didn't call, instead he will be taking the guy out for a big mac meal at McDonalds, I also heard they will be spending some time in the McDonalds play area, slides and all. you wanna join them?

Colors

STEADY WUK
Nope Obama didn't call, instead he will be taking the guy out for a big mac meal at McDonalds, I also heard they will be spending some time in the McDonalds play area, slides and all. you wanna join them?
I see you have jokes..... Only reason I mention this was when the faggit NBA player came out the other week within 24 hours Obama gave him a call.... But now here it is 24 hours after this rescue of ten years of three missing ladies and no mention of Obama saying shit...U admit you're a homosexual, u get praised for being honest...U save a life & u don't get praised for being a hero... they make fun of u...Life mehson!..then we wonder why people stop caring about each other?

iPicong

Keep yuh loved ones close and trust no one.........people are often concerned with privacy when it comes to the government kicking down doors and locking down areas to find criminals........especially in the ghetto.......except when shit gets real.......like in Boston I eh really hear nobody crying about that lock down and search that went down

EloquenceInc

I hope we all clicking the SHARE button on the news about Mr. Ramsey over on fb...help this go viral like the bad videos of embarrasing black people do!

SUPER-hero!
"A few minutes ago Anderson Cooper asked if he would like a reward Charles pulled his paycheck out of his pocket and said "I get a Paycheck. Give the reward to the girls they rescued."

I make jokes about a lot of things but I don't mess with heroes. The world could use some more Charles Ramseys."
If I was in that guy's area I would give him a big hug and tell him he's the BEST!

EloquenceInc

Is nuh just America, is all them big countries and them out here. You said it, every man for himself. I heard a su-su that my neighbour tell another neighbour that she never knew I was living next door. She has never seen me. And me en too tehlehleh to see nobody neither. I have lived next door to people for years and never see them and they never saw. Me en too neighbour neighbour nuh.

Sometimes the way how some neighbourhoods that I've lived in are set up with big houses and high walls and multiple entry and exit drive ways, you bound not to see and hear neighbours.
yeah I was going to say from the story of the woman dead alone in her UK flat so long only her SKELETON remained and NO ONE checked on this woman...it clearly is the industrialized countries that have supposedly all the money compared to us third worlders but lost their soul...but i didn't want nobody come get hype about how i know if i haven't lived in the other countries.

I see you have jokes..... Only reason I mention this was when the faggit NBA player came out the other week within 24 hours Obama gave him a call.... But now here it is 24 hours after this rescue of ten years of three missing ladies and no mention of Obama saying shit...U admit you're a homosexual, u get praised for being honest...U save a life & u don't get praised for being a hero... they make fun of u...Life mehson!..then we wonder why people stop caring about each other?
A true enuh... that is why I am sharing all the news of this man as I come across it. We big up the b.s. too much and never NOTICE men like him.

How many black people have been MOCKING him about his hair and looks since he came out?

They focused on that and on criticizing him for the "pretty white girl running into a black man's arms" statement...when it's TRUE you DO know something is horribly wrong when that happens...is the white women were the first to say there are plenty more pretty white girls that want to run into his arms and say THANK you for being a HERO.

I can't stand how black people make a mockery of everything and want everyone on tv doing great things and black to look model-perfect before they are allowed to shine.

Reminds me of the bible story where Ham saw his father naked/drunk and laugh and mock him...and got a generational curse slapped on his backside. I really have to wonder..........

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
Cleveland kidnappings suspect Ariel Castro held on $8M bond

The Cleveland man accused of kidnapping three young women and holding them captive for about a decade was ordered held Thursday morning on $8 million bond.

Ariel Castro, 52, is charged with kidnapping Gina DeJesus, Michelle Knight, Amanda Berry and a six-year-old girl whom Berry gave birth to six years ago. He is also charged with raping DeJesus, Knight and Berry.

Bail was calculated at $2 million per victim.

Read more at:
Ariel Castro held on $8 million bond - The Washington Post

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
Poor Michelle

Michelle Knight: Kidnapping victim has 'hearing damage and facial injuries from years of beatings' | Mail Online

First pictures of Michelle Knight before she was kidnapped as it's revealed she has 'hearing damage and facial injuries from years of beatings'
Michelle vanished on August 23, 2002 near her cousin's Cleveland home
Michelle had lost custody of her baby son before she vanished and authorities suggested she left of her own free will after the ordeal
Her mother Barbara Knight has traveled to Cleveland but she has not yet been reunited with her daughter

Read more: Michelle Knight: Kidnapping victim has 'hearing damage and facial injuries from years of beatings' | Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
First she gets pregnant at the result of an assault at school and dropped out. Then she's kidnapped by this beast, and really doesn't have a family to reach out to.

EloquenceInc

Note reportedly found inside Castro home includes chilling admission:

The predator himself has summed up what could have prevented all this nicely: "They are here against their will because they made a mistake of getting in a car with a total stranger," ... I know people hate to admit it, but prevention is better than cure. WHY did these girls get in a car with a man they do not know? From the start of the horror I was wondering "how did he GET them in the first place, and that girl that told her parents she was getting a ride home, why was she skipping the bus or a ride from her parents to ride with some man?"

Tell the truth, I don't even go on FIRST DATES again inside the car of a man I don't know, I drive myself to where we are headed and drive myself home! That is a vulnerability point females don't even think about and in the 21st century they NEED to, that is one feminine habit that needs to disappear fast, that is how rapists and kidnappers and WORSE can easily get a girl, just get her to take something free that puts her at his mercy. And the one time I broke the rule of never going on a first date in the car of a man I am not already friends with, the guy couldn't handle the slightest bit of liquor and ran a red light, which nearly t-boned us into an oncoming car which could have killed or handicapped me! And it could have been worse, I could have ended up like these girls! And with me having no family in town, who would know where to even begin looking for me or even be able to look?

STOP GETTING INTO STRANGE MEN'S CARS. Get your own car or take a taxi or take the bus and meet him where you two are going if it's a date and not already a friend. Most of the child molesters and other mentally ill are NOT diagnosed, NOT charged much less convicted, their families, if they know (or at least know SOMETHING is wrong with the person) turn a blind eye because they don't know what to actually do about it, and they are walking around among us in church, at work, next door, in your children's schools...driving their school buses...

I have broken down on the highway and been helped (and given a ride) by an older redneck type, which was a risk I probably shouldn't have taken, but I use my intuition, plus the stats: most of the women the mentally ill types that have made the news are going for are NOT black women, the greatest predators against black women are actually black men, so if stranded on the roadside, I am actually way less likely to be kidnapped or attacked accepting help from other races of men, plus here in the south most white guys (especially the ones originally from the more rural areas) will stop to ask if you need help, the black guys are 50/50 (or less) on the good Samaritan spirit...however, my lesson learned there is to get TRIPLE A and be able to tell the men who stop to offer help "I'm alright, thanks." Because you never know. Help can still be accepted, but these days, not to the point of getting in a car with them.

After this guy goes to prison or the mental ward, it will NOT cure the decade of sexual and psychological torture these women went through, and they will be lucky to be able to maintain any relationship with a man again I'm thinking, because if that was me, I'd be done with men, even if I tried I wouldn't be able to form the bond or trust with them necessary to have a great relationship...not after 10 years and SEVERAL miscarriages and being chained up in isolation from the outside world.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
this is some wild shit.. and scary...because so many people disappear and nobody knows.. but think about something else.. that child has to get therapy, the 6 year old, because imagine growing up and finding out that your father kidnapped and raped your mother... also can you probably imagine what those brothers (2 years apart) may have carried out in their youth if in their old age they band together to kidnap women??

another thing to consider.. if these girls were black, would people have still be looking for them? it's scary the amount of people that disappear on a daily basis that nobody bothers tolook for.. i'm going to find the pic on the notice board that has nuff people of color disappeared..
it's really frightful.. and all these girls are around 15/16/17...

EloquenceInc

So i posted the same link and sentiments on my fb (from which I copied and pasted here, and my friend responded):

I agree that we need to teach our kids the basics of "stranger danger" but two of those girls were friends with his daughters, so he wasn't a complete and total stranger.
Me: Honestly where I come from we don't do sleepovers, it not in the culture, so even to go to his house for a whole night would never happen as a minor...and it is suppose to develop the habit of finding one's own place at night...so that if you don't come home, people know where you were last to go find you. Even being friends with his daughters how did they end up transported to his house? From what I read, the house was virtually unfurnished with lots of musical instruments everwhere, and the basement, attic, and garage locked and chained...no mention of his daughters living in those conditions, so even as friends with the daughters, how they ended up over there? It was him kidnapping them there cause it doesn't read to me like they were hanging out with his daughters and then just never allowed to leave...unless i missed something?

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
and according to what Browni just said there about getting into stranger's cars... i witnessed a bizarre version of that thinking when i was in college... me and a friend had gone downtown to the inner harbor and we got out of the club or whatever around 2 am.. and E Baltimore street is a street wtih all the gentleman's clubs, strip clubs, cabarets, burlesque, nightclubs etc (at the end of the block is the precinct).. so since baltimore is a lil lonely at night.. we decided to walk on that street since the street is FULL of men and women coming from those places.. so then my friend says she feeling funny walking there cos of the types of places on the street.. i was like yo, most people do not care where you are coming from, those women in front of us just came off a sidestreet like us.. it's too lonely on those other streets.. to get to the dispatcher (we were going to get a cab).. so then when we get out on the main street. i think it was charles.. she then turns to me and says let's hitchike a ride up to school.. i was like :eek: what? :confused: .. hitchwhat? i said wait hold up.. you were worried about being SEEN walking on E Baltimore yet you have no issues jumping into a stranger's car?? i was like naw.. it is not happening.. i dont intend to "turn up mising".. she then reassured me that she and her sis had done it before.. i was like yo... that is crazy.. you get in.. door locks and then car speeeeeeeeeeeeds away nah.. let's walk to the cab hub! smh... i dont do things like that. there are too many wackjobs out here