Three women missing for about 10yrs finally found.

EloquenceInc

Get your passport & come !
I Wondering now if the daughter had any speculations that her father could of abducted Gina when the missing report was broadcast?
I'm wondering why she didn't find it weird that the daughter who she knew well wasn't the one doing the inviting, but the father who she did not know at all...

I'm wondering if we are going to find out whether he molested his own girls or not...and whether there are any other cases unsolved that point to him.

I'm wondering if we are going to get any back story on how his kids came into existence from the mothers...were they kidnapped and forced and freed on some condition of silence or what? A man just doesn't up and become a monster overnight...pieces missing bigtime.

And his family had to know something not too right with him cause they clearly did not associate with him too much if he could have 3 women holed up in his house for 10 years.

Something that family not telling us. Most families just hide and turn their back when there is something monstrously wrong with a family member and they can't legally drag the person into a mental ward as an adult, and don't know what else to do at all....

Taj

Loyalty to Loyalty
He killed himself

Castro was under protective custody and insolation from his fellow inmates at the Correctional Reception Center in Orient, Ohio. Castro was found dead when prison guards were making their rounds, according to Rehabilitation and Correction Department spokeswoman JoEllen Smith said. After unsuccessful attempts to resuscitate him, the 53 year-old- was transferred to a local hospital where he was pronounced dead.

His lawyer said on Wednesday that prison authorities repeatedly denied him a psychologist.

“We requested the opportunity for our retained independent psychologist to see and evaluate Mr. Castro in both the county jail and in the prison reception center, where he was being held. We were denied and thwarted in each of our attempts by the state and county,” defense attorney Jaye Schlachet told Reuters.

Castro was sentenced on Aug. 1 to life plus 1,000 years in prison without the possibility of parole for abducting his three victims and keeping them imprisoned in the dungeon-like confines of his house, where they were starved, beaten and sexually assaulted for about a decade.

Dr. Carla Rhodes, a D.C. based psychologist, said “Castro’s hanging is a reflection of his extreme narcissism as opposed to a calculated front to his victims. Since he doesn’t have the capacity to think about other people”.