Tieing a man

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
jus so @jamaicangirl??

neways.. insurance? keep going to the shooting range every week and bring home each target and hang it up in the living room.. and say i'm getting great..look at this bullseye! i bet i cud shoot a man head clean off... lol.. and bring home some ammo lol

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
the legend of the sweat rice! Alladat is just BS and the rice and goomangala and all that sh*t is just straight nastiness!
nastiness indeed.

Di man ask bout "tieing" a man and of course a Trinidadian male was the first to respond. No wonder unnuh woman not breeding. Neglect.
you start eh

Wah kinda fukkery ansa dis.

Yuh just a newly wed and a guh chue honeymoon. Yuh young too. Probaly caan even piss straight yet.

Look how many good man get bun and how many good woman get tek advantage of. All that shit you just write nuh have nothing to do with why some tieing must go on.

The dynamics of a relationship is not about right or wrong or even about good or bad people. It's not about what makes sense or is logical. Its not about compatibility or shared visions.

The actions of human beings are driven by how shit makes us feel. That's it.
i think this is true most of the time, but it can be very dangerous. you shouldn't do everything you FEEL to do.

jus so @jamaicangirl??

neways.. insurance? keep going to the shooting range every week and bring home each target and hang it up in the living room.. and say i'm getting great..look at this bullseye! i bet i cud shoot a man head clean off... lol.. and bring home some ammo lol
LOL

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
make dumplings for de man

knead de flour for the dumplings with your left hand.....and lots of love i suppose

the man is yours for life

Essential Flower

(((Natural creation)))
Growing up as a kid and listening to moonlight stories and overheard my aunt mentioned that she do believe that her best friend did that to her man because she kept talking about threading a needle with his hair and sticking it beneath a banana tree heart. Also....putting your dirty underwear with some of your monthly part of nature on it under his pillow before bedtime and a heck of a lot more.
Personally...I would never entertain such things because my grandmother use to pound in my head that if you do people such things the outcome usually is destructive. That you make a deal with the devil and he pitched fork your backside in return. Sounds scary to me. Not a risk worth taking.

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
oh gyad... putting dirty period panties under his pillow :feelsick...
And that is what went flying over straight jamaicangirl's head! :kicks
Plus putting drops of blood in his food, etc etc .

:rofl: @ Chinks! I'm a lefty too.... so obeah ah must! lol

j/k
j/k
j/k