Tieing a man

Essential Flower

(((Natural creation)))
oh gyad... putting dirty period panties under his pillow :feelsick...
Yep....Some guys just have no idea as to what awaits them being all that cozy with some chicks. :nea:
I know a former classmate whose marriage almost cost him his life because an ex g/f's mother sneaked into the church just as he was about to say his vow to his wife to be and waved a handkerchief right in front of his face and the guy just took an about turn, left the church and never return. From that day he was not himself. Sadly he went back with his ex and everything just went downward spiral. He died of grief last year....suffered a massive heart attack. Sad indeed.

Naughtyshawtie

Self Made
Yep....Some guys just have no idea as to what awaits them being all that cozy with some chicks. :nea:
I know a former classmate whose marriage almost cost him his life because an ex g/f's mother sneaked into the church just as he was about to say his vow to his wife to be and waved a handkerchief right in front of his face and the guy just took an about turn, left the church and never return. From that day he was not himself. Sadly he went back with his ex and everything just went downward spiral. He died of grief last year....suffered a massive heart attack. Sad indeed.
wow...

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
Boom!

It doesn't take much to keep a man. White liva, good head, know your way around a kitchen, , don't nag, and show some intelligence. Watch and see if the man nuh keep coming back.
Well look what bring you out of hiding! Lol how's everything?

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
i heard the jamaican equivalent of the sweat rice is wring out a little bit of period blood in the red peas soup which is why some men wont eat red peas soup from any and every body lol.. :rofl:.... i heard that in jamaica.. .while eating red peas soup.. i wanted to :feelsick..

Oneshot

where de crix
i heard the jamaican equivalent of the sweat rice is wring out a little bit of period blood in the red peas soup which is why some men wont eat red peas soup from any and every body lol.. :rofl:.... i heard that in jamaica.. .while eating red peas soup.. i wanted to :feelsick..
same thing in Dominica, it is called sha-may.

Sorrel, red koolaid, etc is a no no

agroDOLCE

SweetfuhDayz
didn't read the whole thread so my bad if someone already posted this. i've heard (from southerners) that men don't eat anyone's spaghetti b/c women can put their cycle juices in there. gross

so lets do a recap

Sweat rice aka steam pumpum

Head and sanwich

Left hand dumpling, drop inna soup wid left hand

Thread hair through needle and stick it beneath the heart of a banana tree

Monthly panty unda pillow :vomit:

Red peas soup, Sorrel drink, Red Koolaid wid monthly :vomit:

mz_JazE

Southern Belle
didn't read the whole thread so my bad if someone already posted this. i've heard (from southerners) that men don't eat anyone's spaghetti b/c women can put their cycle juices in there. gross
:eek: that's my first time hearing that lol...guess the same can be said for chili too.