Tnt Have Alot Of Haters When It Comes To Our Artists And Soca

lentilpeas

go ahead like ur self
Trini

Bake n Shark said:
Well, without derailing the thread into a "where did Carnival first start" discussion...I think the heart of the matter is that Trini carnival is the most well-known carnival in the world, perhaps outside of Rio. I think when you start to speak of Carnival in the caribbean the discussion has to start with Trinidad. Not to slight other islands celebrations...but if we are to be completely objective, it was the first, it is the biggest and it's sheer variety and scope makes it the 'best'. By that I mean, for sheer entertainment value...there's numerous fetes, numerous pretty mas bands, numerous ole mas bands, numerous j'ouvert bands, numerous calypso and soca tents to patronize, an internationally renowned pan competition, Soca and Calypso competitions that draw the biggest acts in the industry...I mean, I can go on and on.

So if Trinis seem a bit verbose in stating that they feel their island is best, my suggestion is to either grin and bear it (knowing fully dat your island better) or juss ignore it altogether :dntknw:

das why vincy ppl vex cuz every body know trini carnival is the best!!!! ppl world wide come to trini mas ... and cuz of trinies it have carnival world wide!!!!! is a known fact !!! so to everyone WHO think trinies to full of our selves U DAMMMM RIGHT WE rrr !!!!
"THIS MESSAGE IS FROM A PROUD TRINI"
but this thread is about ppl dissing our music an artists LOL LOL

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
fntsy19 said:
vincypowa jus vex that only he and other vincy's find he country music nice..
:kicks :kicks

Your POST is so HILARIOUS that I caah BODDER reply to your STATEMENT.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Pebbles362436 said:
That's where you are wrong. So is Brazil and I don't see you trying to tell them how to dance or do salsa. :hunter: Trinidad carnival is in Trinidad and the target audience is diverse but it's mainly Trinis that come from all around the world. However, when they step foot outside Trinidad and perform internationally then the target audience is different and the artist will often try to adapt to the environment they are in.
WOMAN, this is SOCA CHAT/Islandmix.

Brazil is in South America.

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
lentilpeas said:
das why vincy ppl vex cuz every body know trini carnival is the best!!!! ppl world wide come to trini mas ... and cuz of trinies it have carnival world wide!!!!! is a known fact !!! so to everyone WHO think trinies to full of our selves U DAMMMM RIGHT WE rrr !!!!
"THIS MESSAGE IS FROM A PROUD TRINI"
but this thread is about ppl dissing our music an artists LOL LOL
I SUGGEST that you go and do a HISTORY LESSON on CARNIVAL.

VINCYPOWA said:
PROVE that you're BRIGHT, PASTE the EXACT QUOTE that you CLAIMED that I made, so I can ADDRESS it.

If not, you're the one who is ACTUALLY the DUNCE, because you're giving the IMPRESSION that you MADE a CLAIM without EVIDENCE to SUPPORT it.

So you either PUT up or SHUT UP, DUNCE.

ok lets see if you understand now.

kewwie said:
Just now he gine tell we Vincymas bigger than Carnival and Crop Over

and ya know, it's funny. I figured St Vincent had a festival but i never hear bout it really.

Say Haul It! said:
he been sayin this...

VINCYPOWA said:
Always REMEMBER that when I TAWK, I doh TAWK unless I can BACKUP whey me ah SEY....unlike MOST of U guys who only TAWK simply BASED on EMOTIONS and LACK of KNOWLEDGE.

When someone asks ARYO fo BRING FORTH EVIDENCE/FACTS to SUPPORT aryo your WILD CLAIMS, aryo CANNOT DELIVER de GOODS.
ok look tha evidence here....live off it

VINCYPOWA said:
Damn, how did this THREAD reached this LENGTH??

Ok, ley me ANSWER some of your QUESTIONS and comments.

Mannnnn, why would I go to TRINIDAD CARNIVAL when I can wait for the BEST CARNIVAL in the Caribbean, VINCY MAS??

I am giving you an OPEN INVITATION to Vincy Mas.

Who said that you MUST APOLOGIZE for JAM and WINE? You lost me there bro.

Again, who told you anything about APOLOGIZING?? Where did that come from?

AGAIN, YOU lost me.
Do You understand now? You sayin buh oh you never said that Vincy mas betta than Carnival. Look read it right there for yuh self.

lentilpeas

go ahead like ur self
boom

VINCYPOWA said:
I SUGGEST that you go and do a HISTORY LESSON on CARNIVAL.

suggest hoe much u want the fact of the matter is we have the best knwn carnival in the world!!!! no one knows bout vincy mas fellaa !! trini carnival the greatest show on earth booom
we ja run things

lentilpeas said:
suggest hoe much u want the fact of the matter is we have the best knwn carnival in the world!!!! no one knows bout vincy mas fellaa !! trini carnival the greatest show on earth booom
we ja run things
lol. ditto 2x.

P

Pebbles362436

VINCYPOWA said:
WOMAN, this is SOCA CHAT/Islandmix.

Brazil is in South America.
LOL I used Brazil as a reference because it is the only other carnival that is on a similar magnitude with Trinidad. Brazil is also ranked with Trinidad as one of the TOP 6 BEST carnivals around the World. www.handbag.com/travel/inspiration/carnival/

Again, my main point being you are not in a position to give critical feedback about Trinidad's culture/carnival/music etc if you have never been there. Would you come to me for feedback about Vincy culture/carnival etc if I was not there?

Last edited:

VINCYPOWA

Registered Member
Say Haul It! said:
ok lets see if you understand now.

ok look tha evidence here....live off it

Do You understand now? You sayin buh oh you never said that Vincy mas betta than Carnival. Look read it right there for yuh self.
Mannnnn, I DOH UNDERSTAND whey yuh TRYING to sey.

Say Haul It! said:
Look at you. Remember in some thread you said you never said that "Vincy Carnival is better than Trinidad Carnival" Remember????You can't say I dont got proof now huh? If I could only find da thread what I'm talking bout.
Again, SHOW me where I said what I HIGHLIGHTED, which would CONTRADICT what I STATED, when I said VINCY CARNIVAL is the BEST in the CARIBBEAN.

If you can POINT out that QUOTE for me it would be GREATLY appreciated, otherwise you're just going in CIRCLES.

VINCYPOWA said:
Mannnnn, I DOH UNDERSTAND whey yuh TRYING to sey.

Again, SHOW me where I said what I HIGHLIGHTED, which would CONTRADICT what I STATED, when I said VINCY CARNIVAL is the BEST in the CARIBBEAN.

If you can POINT out that QUOTE for me it would be GREATLY appreciated, otherwise you're just going in CIRCLES.
by sayin vincy mas is is the best in da Caribbean, arent you sayin its betta than Trini Carnival? jus one simple question im askin.

iCandy

Bake n Shark said:
Dunno what dat mean ("all Trini...sumting" doh matter) ...but sounds like yuh vex or sumting man. Doh vex...we couldn't all be Trinis, St. Lucia needed people too...:smile3:

If you don't know what i said then don't say anything like I vex or whatever.

Last edited:

WYLD FYRE

ok bosses

:stop: It is time to move on .
if you wake up with love in your heart just
and belive that the island war should stop type more love

MORE LOVE

if you thing that you ar better than every one else just type

I AM BIGGER THAN YOU

we are all one people :cray:

NUFF LOVE AND RESPECT
FYRE KAMIKAZE

MORE LOVE

dedetriniking

Aye, allyuh still going on with this. Look nah man, other islands have better beaches, other islands may have friendlier people, other islands may have ah better eco system, other islands may be better than tnt in many other ways but tnt is king when it come to carnival culture.

Vincy fella could cry til the cows come home but fact is fact. Allyuh better look for something else to test with. When it comes to carnival and all that surrounds. Tnt is the Mecca. Talk done!

Talk Done!
dedetriniking said:
Aye, allyuh still going on with this. Look nah man, other islands have better beaches, other islands may have friendlier people, other islands may have ah better eco system, other islands may be better than tnt in many other ways but tnt is king when it come to carnival culture and women

Vincy fella could cry til the cows come home but fact is fact. Allyuh better look for something else to test with. When it comes to carnival and all that surrounds. Tnt is the Mecca. Talk done!