To SWAGGERIFIC

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
Intelligent adults can agree to disagree this is what islandmix.com a great site. But you cross the line when you disrespected my QUEEN with your juvenile comments

When you return on Monday I hope you are man enough to apologize

triniameri

Hey Ms. Carter...
damn Chinks.....wayyyyssssssssssssssssssssssss ...you got Dragon lovesick!

focking
D:rofl:E:rofl:A:rofl:D

LIONESS onda RISE

Intelligent adults can agree to disagree this is what islandmix.com a great site. But you cross the line when you disrespected my QUEEN with your juvenile comments

IMIX is full of disrespectfull, juvenile comments!

as much nonsense carlos spill, yet, you dont ban him not suggest he apologize..:kicks

seriously redics! you ban ppl for offending you PERSONALLY...has nothing to do with forum rules...hope you dont run your corporation like you run imix..

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh

as much nonsense carlos spill, yet, you dont ban him not suggest he apologize..:kicks

seriously redics! you ban ppl for offending you PERSONALLY...has nothing to do with forum rules...hope you dont run your corporation like you run imix..
You need to check yuh history before making a comment like this .

Missmayling

Tha Biz

islandmix is a private company, they can ban you for whatever they want no matter how stupid it is as it says in the forum rules....though that may work against their reputation...

J

Juan Dan

yall people got prablems...sometimes me affi smh...in any case I have hardly made any posts...and when done so they in wite....please appreciate it and consider that I dont go in more than 2 or 3 treds for the day...all that to mean...ME LEAVE THE SITE FI YOU AND YUH FREN DEM HAVE FUN...ALL A ONU WHO VEX AND CANT STAND TO SEE ME TYPE...
dragon is doing quite well and if yall have lesser intelligence/comprehension thats not his fault....
in any case as I said have fun....you and all who you have kindred spirit with...
I appreciate it though, most of the times I dont know who want me banned cause dem juss work behind the scenes...so much appreciated and have a good day....I will go have a banana now...

:mamba::mamba::mamba::mamba::mamba::mamba::mamba::mamba:

LIONESS onda RISE

You need to check yuh history before making a comment like this .
hmm...i know the history...and i see what i see...so...lol...
islandmix is a private company, they can ban you for whatever they want no matter how stupid it is as it says in the forum rules....though that may work against their reputation...
WOW!!! you just gave me sooo much information that i did not already know!...thanks!