To SWAGGERIFIC

J

Juan Dan

carlos, why you always taking shots at babyloc under lows?? whats with the white writing star...
you know me and erbody always cool....me juss deal wid people from a distance...not necessarily her yet her mentality....the wite is rite and the writings can be very offensive to dunces, demons, n whores hence I spare them the pain and harror....in any case as I always say, there are folks who have an issue and what I do for them is fore they have to tink of all kinds of ways to see me fukd up....me juss ease off...basically dat...I like civility and the savage hoardes of same mindset are much tree much....

:vampire::vampire::vampire::vampire::vampire::vampire::vampire:

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
lol..i study you?

just simple minded..you de one ALWAYS asking about ME!!..who study who? but anyway..carry on!
you should be the last person to call anybody simple minded.. in fact, you could qualify for mindless yes.. so just dont worry bout my convo with carlos

LIONESS onda RISE

you should be the last person to call anybody simple minded.. in fact, you could qualify for mindless yes.. so just dont worry bout my convo with carlos
:kicks..oh boy!...

how bout you dont worry about me? cuz any and everybody can see..i aint worried bout you..

Your convo with carlos has nothing to do with me...so WHY you bringing my name up? why are you assuming his comments are referencing me? this not the first or second time he make a random comment that you in turn assisgn to me..i see them, but dont feel he is talking about me....i aint claiming it...so WHY ARE YOU attempting to assign it? are you obsessed with me?

never mind..

go back to your covos bout soft hair, what this person and that wearing and douglas..lol...yeah, sounds like mindless convo..just up your alley hon!:rofl:

inserts PL's blah, blah, blah...that i will not be reading..:kicks

Swollen

Players Play I Coach
IMIX is full of disrespectfull, juvenile comments!

as much nonsense carlos spill, yet, you dont ban him not suggest he apologize..:kicks

seriously redics! you ban ppl for offending you PERSONALLY...has nothing to do with forum rules...hope you dont run your corporation like you run imix..
I disagree with you Carlos is just weird and he bin ban many times when he says something inappropriate....