Tobago Imix'rs

Kaotic Intl

DJ Extrodinare
I'll be home from the 28th of this month..to partake in the Heritage festival dance1 woieeeeee

i only hearing it goh be mad..also i gonna be in the Great Fete parties.. 6 nights of fun in the sun :D

after that i comin to meet allyuh in Miami dance1

Lady Slaughter

Carnival Survivor
Kaotic Int'l said:
I'll be home from the 28th of this month..to partake in the Heritage festival dance1 woieeeeee

i only hearing it goh be mad..also i gonna be in the Great Fete parties.. 6 nights of fun in the sun :D

after that i comin to meet allyuh in Miami dance1
all my frens going tobago :( :(

chocolaesha

Don't forget plymouth for heritage because you will have lots of fun for Jouvert and Carnival......Also Great Fete is a lot of fun especially the free drinks night where yuh pay the price to go in and drink as much as u want for the night ---have fun-----I was doing fine all summer now yuh make me miss Tobago!

TC

Steuuuupssss!
Kaotic Int'l said:

Yuh goin an beat tambrin oh wha...or are you the husband in the Ole time Weddn?

tallest

Careful what you eat in the Saraka Feast...lol...u might forget yourself....

i jealous....

nytrini

Eye of the Beholder!
Lady Slaughter said:
stop this post!! stop rubbing it in! stop it! :headbang :headbang

*remembers days at store bay* *sobs*

store bay....aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

stop it ah tell yuh just stop it

RenzePenze

Shitsuren Kyuka
lol.. juss to let you know.. this year's plymouth is carded to be different.. it is going to be OLE mas... so i dunno...

Kaotic Intl

DJ Extrodinare
bunjigarlindarlin said:
lol.. juss to let you know.. this year's plymouth is carded to be different.. it is going to be OLE mas... so i dunno...

yeah i know i supposed to be playing by Stumpy's i think and is like strictly old soca until like about 6 in d morning after all d mas done...real Kitcher, Blakey and Bomber :D