Trayvon Martin Case Verdict: Shows Blacks Need To Form Their Own Country !

jlkcm

We need our own country so that we may live on this planet as actual human beings.

America never has treated us right.
We are glad that black people have kept their cool in this fake "court trail".

We want to be 1st class citizens in our own country, rather than accept what they have to offer.

Millions of blacks in America want their own country, this is one of the many reasons that we share this idea.

The sad thing is that America has been very predictable.

This has been her signature method of dealing with us.

Clearly an American black president is ineffective in guaranting our rights much less rights as 1st class citizens.

We deserve the right to 1st class citizenship, in a country where our rights come before any and everyone else.

This is the right of all 1st class citizens in every independent country .

Where is ours ?

Now is the time to build our Own Country, Mahali.

The name of our nation is Mahali, meaning promiseland in kiswhili.

Yes, the solution is Mahali.

Colors

STEADY WUK
We need our own country so that we may live on this planet as actual human beings.

America never has treated us right.
We are glad that black people have kept their cool in this fake "court trail".

We want to be 1st class citizens in our own country, rather than accept what they have to offer.

Millions of blacks in America want their own country, this is one of the many reasons that we share this idea.

The sad thing is that America has been very predictable.

This has been her signature method of dealing with us.

Clearly an American black president is ineffective in guaranting our rights much less rights as 1st class citizens.

We deserve the right to 1st class citizenship, in a country where our rights come before any and everyone else.

This is the right of all 1st class citizens in every independent country .

Where is ours ?

Now is the time to build our Own Country, Mahali.

The name of our nation is Mahali, meaning promiseland in kiswhili.

Yes, the solution is Mahali.
Wow we back to the Africa talk again hmmmmmmm

Cedri

He not talking going to Alkebulan which people now call Africa, he saying that now is the time to separate from the United States in the North American. Forming a country in the continental US. I hope this is clear.

ladyrastafari

Notchilous
did i miss something? .. where would this country be located and what international treaties would it uphold? i'm curious

iPicong

How much is a bottle ah rum in dis new country? What's the ratio of woman to man? Can doubles and roti be the national dishes?

Lucianite

Where there is a will there is a way
So we can start with the idea of black national building
And the details of leader. Location etc will come

It's idea first

Cedri

did i miss something? .. where would this country be located and what international treaties would it uphold? i'm curious
Good question, right now we are organizing seminars and forum on the the topic of Mahali the new country we are forming. We are now talking to business leaders to come to the next forum and discuss how we can build an independent economy. As far as the location, if you go to If Black America were a country on this site, it will that the proposed location will be southern US.
The location was proposed over 80 years ago this is not new but surpressed.

International treaties would be in the works once we gain State Power, but it's not stopping us from building relationships now.

Cedri

Where there is a will there is a way
So we can start with the idea of black national building
And the details of leader. Location etc will come

It's idea first
It's in the works now, we are building that leadership. We are working the idea into reality.

Socapro

Repect Our Soca Pioneers
It's in the works now, we are building that leadership. We are working the idea into reality.
How long now have you guys been working on the idea and building the leadership?

And would Trinis need a visa to visit this new country Mahali.

And are you'll planning to dominate all the popular American sports and to reclaim the Black American music industry amongst other things?

Also would you'll be interested in celebrating a Trini style Carnival annually?

IslandmixUSA

Dragon Singh
I agree with the new member. But we should do like Cuba in the 80’s send all the criminals

Plus I would add all phat gyal, weed smokers and racist black

Cedri

southern US?? why that location...
Stratigically it make sense and since Blacks are 42+million and whites are majority in the rest of the states the south is the preferred location. If we get Mahalians to migrate let's say Mississippi from other states then we'll be able and dominate politically. But we're after three states, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama. I understand the turbulent history in the South, but It's not what it used to be.

Cedri

How long now have you guys been working on the idea and building the leadership?

And would Trinis need a visa to visit this new country Mahali.

And are you'll planning to dominate all the popular American sports and to reclaim the Black American music industry amongst other things?

Also would you'll be interested in celebrating a Trini style Carnival annually?
The leadership has been building for several years I don't remember the exact years. As for visa every nation requires one. Hopefully someday our nation will be number one in sports maybe soccer. We never took the question your asking into consideration...right now were working on an indepedent economy part of the nation building process.. Carnivals are rare where we live except New Orleans LA Madi Gras. The way we celebrate is simular to a Carnival.

Oneshot

where de crix
Stratigically it make sense and since Blacks are 42+million and whites are majority in the rest of the states the south is the preferred location. If we get Mahalians to migrate let's say Mississippi from other states then we'll be able and dominate politically. But we're after three states, Louisiana, Mississippi, and Alabama. I understand the turbulent history in the South, but It's not what it used to be.
an area that is prone to flooding? how many mechanical engineers you got to build up those levies?

Carib2

This is a bad idea I'd expect that if Alabama, Mississippi, and Louisiana decided to separate from the rest of the US the economy would go down hill, those stats are already quite poor and sorry to say but also quite backwards how would they prosper?
Also to say that blacks in modern America are treated badly is wrong, I'm sure most White Americans have no issue with having blacks being freed!

sankofaa

its a disaster waiting to happen. blacks need to as a whole specialize in fields that are pertinent to running a functioning society before we can even come close to that kinda, that goes for this country and everywhere else. You can't have a functioning economy with mainly mom and pop type businesses, but no financiers, engineers, developers, etc.

plus them rednecks in missisippi will put a bullet smooth in your ass for coming at them with this bs

Cedri

Great questions

I appreciate the questions you are asking, thank you! Some questions you're posing we haven't given much thought. Some are too far in the future maybe it's because your countries have already gained independence so you are ahead of us. We have learned a lot from you guys thanks again.:eek:k: