Trayvon Martin Case Verdict: Shows Blacks Need To Form Their Own Country !

Cedri

an area that is prone to flooding? how many mechanical engineers you got to build up those levies?
That's up to the State of Louisana for now, but we could do a better job they should've updated those levies years ago. Our goal is to gain control of these States. Thanks for asking.

Ras_Apache

We need our own country so that we may live on this planet as actual human beings.

America never has treated us right.
We are glad that black people have kept their cool in this fake "court trail".

We want to be 1st class citizens in our own country, rather than accept what they have to offer.

Millions of blacks in America want their own country, this is one of the many reasons that we share this idea.

The sad thing is that America has been very predictable.

This has been her signature method of dealing with us.

Clearly an American black president is ineffective in guaranting our rights much less rights as 1st class citizens.

We deserve the right to 1st class citizenship, in a country where our rights come before any and everyone else.

This is the right of all 1st class citizens in every independent country .

Where is ours ?

Now is the time to build our Own Country, Mahali.

The name of our nation is Mahali, meaning promiseland in kiswhili.

Yes, the solution is Mahali.
Dude, black folks cant even keep their neighborhoods in order and you want them to have their own damn country?

Buhbayduss

change is up to us...
the first thing blacks need to do is come together as one... and I mean as one before tragedies... that's why blacks will be use and abused, we are even asked to spy on each other... we do that with pride... so until we are collective in all areas, we will always be unfaired... stop killing to cure and educate to stop all evils against us...

jlkcm

We Mahalians already have access to more capital than the entire Caribbean Islands and most of all Africa.

Our lower classes live at a higher financial state that any in the Islands and Africa.

This doesn't make us any better or less than you in your respective black nations.

Remember your national beginnings.
You did not begin with a Trillion dollar economy or even a $100 Billion dollar economy.

If there were ever a people most prepared financially to step out into independence, it is us.

This of course is a benefit to our nearest future allies, the Caribbean Islands.

Trade will become an important factor of our future relationship.

Not in just in goods and services, most importantly in Intellectual Commodity.

New to nation building we will seek advisors in this all encompassing endeavor.

We are open to criticism which can lead to improvement.

This is NOT a Mahalian against all of you.

This is Mahalians seeking input from their neighboring black nations and future allies.

sankofaa

manage yourself
manage your family
manage your community
manage your city
manage your state
manage your country

Most of us aint made it past step one, and thats WORLDWIDE

LB

Peace Love n Pretty Tings
No offense but when I read what you write, I get the feeling you aren't even black.

#ijs

Cedri

its a disaster waiting to happen. blacks need to as a whole specialize in fields that are pertinent to running a functioning society before we can even come close to that kinda, that goes for this country and everywhere else. You can't have a functioning economy with mainly mom and pop type businesses, but no financiers, engineers, developers, etc.

plus them rednecks in missisippi will put a bullet smooth in your ass for coming at them with this bs
It would quite the opposite my friend, Blacks right now control almost the entire State but there's one problem they're Americans. When we, the Mahalians, move bring industries and mom and pop shop as you call it to the State of Mississippi, it would what we call "white flight as well as "black flight" cause these Akebulanian-Americans would following the Americans. They not would even dream living in Mahali. Black people ruling a country, even controlling the State of Miss., White folks refuse to live under Black rule. We have enough

people as nation to do what you just mentioned. We already have a relationship with a Mahalian who does manufactoring and is trading internationally.

I got hand to them most hold every office except Govonor, and that day will that we will beat them to the punch. People who have been murdered by Whites
have been brought to justice by black judges. You would never read or watch it In the national nor international media. Your right we have a long way to go Kemit was not built in a day. Were two people Mahali and Black America.

Oneshot

where de crix
We Mahalians already have access to more capital than the entire Caribbean Islands and most of all Africa.

Our lower classes live at a higher financial state that any in the Islands and Africa.

This doesn't make us any better or less than you in your respective black nations.

Remember your national beginnings.
You did not begin with a Trillion dollar economy or even a $100 Billion dollar economy.

If there were ever a people most prepared financially to step out into independence, it is us.

This of course is a benefit to our nearest future allies, the Caribbean Islands.

Trade will become an important factor of our future relationship.

Not in just in goods and services, most importantly in Intellectual Commodity.

New to nation building we will seek advisors in this all encompassing endeavor.

We are open to criticism which can lead to improvement.

This is NOT a Mahalian against all of you.

This is Mahalians seeking input from their neighboring black nations and future allies.
capital??

sorry modern day black america cant compete in terms of human capital on the global level. that is fact.

Mr_Crafty

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/k9sSv-je5ns" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

^^Just to show the type of idiots who support zimmerfag

Oneshot

where de crix
Yes we can and we have.
you are confusing individual success vs national impact, as an ethnic group we would have to compare black americans to other ethnic groups in the world, for example, the chinese in south asia, the lebanese in the caribbean, that level of extending your reach economically and politically outside of your own geographic boundaries.

NikkiGiovanni

Warrior Queen
let me put my questions in here

as an independent nation....what economic infrastructures will be set in place?

what about education? how will education be funded?

what about energy?

what about import/export and trade with other nations?

will i need a new passport? will i need visas to travel if i give up my american citizenship?

and i also wanted to ask, what currency will we use?

jlkcm

you are confusing individual success vs national impact, as an ethnic group we would have to compare black americans to other ethnic groups in the world, for example, the chinese in south asia, the lebanese in the caribbean, that level of extending your reach economically and politically outside of your own geographic boundaries.

The facts:

We have the largest black economy in the world, amongst 70 black nations.

There are two was to view this, first is by income.

Our Disposal income is $1.2 Trillion
Making it the world's 16th largest economy.

Surpassing Alkebulan (Africa) $1.5 trillion.
Yet 50% of that economy is owned by whites.

The second is revenue.

Our businesses capture $175-$200 Billion
Making it the world's 47th largest economy.

D

DiTriniempress

lol seriously, does the delusional OP not realize he is on a Caribbean site? We ALREADY have our own countries. Cant believe he even make 2 threads of this dotishness here. If anyone went down south especially Atlanta area you would know these people are no where near being able to lead themselves without Whitey. Most are on welfare and way too much walking around homeless and half crazy from all de coke.